All Star Ford

Used 888-471-1020 Used 888-471-1020
Service 888-472-3735 Service 888-472-3735

Fantastic Expierence

by from Pittsburg,CA |

I had the pleasure of doing business with Pete Lagusis he helped me get into the car I wanted and I got an amazing deal and I am so thankful. I over all have had a great Expierence with All Star Ford Pittsburg, this isn't like other dealerships where they just want to throw you in a car and take your money, they listen and do all they can to get you into the car you want at the price that is good for you and fair. I highly recommend this place and Pete Lagusis.

All Star Ford responded to this review

December 9, 2015

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Clayton, CA |

How many times can you say buying a car was easy? I knew I was going to buy a car for over a year and had done my homework and visited other dealerships. All Star Ford was willing to work with us. They answered all of our questions and there was no pressure to buy. I knew after the first visit that this was the right dealer. We were not treated like a number or lost in the shuffle that is often seen in the dealerships that have gotten too big and forgotten about actually working with people. Thank you for a pleasant buying experience.

All Star Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

Fire your management team ( Ray & Norman ).

by from Brentwood, Ca |

Minus stars. Suggestion to owner: To keep your business, fire your management team (Ray & Norman ). I regretfully have wasted all too much time visiting this dealership, so I'll save you some time. My salesman was awesome, showed me a few vehicles, test drove, found the vehicle I wanted to purchase. However as soon as management was involved I was hassled, had papers tossed at me, they wanted to talk payment before we even discussed pricing , the vehicle want ready at the time they stated. Very unprofessional, they presented me documents with the wrong vehicle information on it saying it was from another deal (you didn't make any sales today?? What deal? The dealership was empty).. hours of wasted time. I left the dealership without purchase, gladly! 0 purchases for Ford of Pittsburgh