Towne Mazda

Service 888-576-4296

The Best deals are always in Towne

Wasted My Time

by from San Jose, Ca |

I requested a price quote over the internet for a specific vehicle with a particular option package. I got several calls and e-mails from 2 or 3 different people at the dealership. Had a hard time getting the simple internet price quote they were supposed to give me to make the buying process easy. Finally got a quote for the vehicle with the wrong option package, but it was enough for me to see that if I ever got a price quote from them on the properly equipped vehicle it wasn't going to be competitive anyway.

Good professional experience

by from Fremont, CA |

I had good experience in car shopping and driving test, as well as in learning car features from the salesman who's very friendly and very professional in cars.

Good follow up

by from Oakland |

The buying process was typical rigmarole so I'll won't say it was good or bad as all dealers need to improve. But the used car I purchased needed a new battery just three weeks after purchase. The sales manager replaced it at no cost, quickly and politely. I really appreciated that service. I also cancelled my service contract and the finance manger who processed my request didn't complete the cancellation. Fortunately I followed up, found the new finance manager and he promptly resolved the issue.

Transparent Buying Experience

by from San Ramon,CA |

Working with Salvadore at Towne Mazda to buy my 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback was the most pleasant car buying experience ever. I can recommend Sal for your car needs. He keeps his word.

Friends more than salesmen

by from Belmont, CA |

They helped me find the right car but not just sell what they have. The price is also very reasonable and flexible. Buying experience was pretty smooth. No hassle! We built a long term relationship so that I know they are always there when I need some help.