Towne Mazda

1 Bair Island Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063

New 877-362-0704
Used 877-361-8908
Service 877-364-0688

The Best deals are always in Towne!

buying car

by from San Francisco |

Can anyone help us? My friend was trying to get a mazda 3, and they said they will have it, and asked my friend to wait. After 4 days, they didn't get us a car. Then we said we want our money back since they don't have the car. However, we went there twice, and they are not willing to give us the money back. They just gave us a lot of excuses for holding our money. One time they said we came too late, and the loan dept closed already. Second time they said the loan dept didn't open, and money were not ready. We went there to get the money back twice in the afternoon.

Towne Mazda responded to this review

July 15, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your email. The refund was gladly processed and picked up by the customer. It takes more than a few days coming from a main office, etc.. However, it was promptly requested and ready as quick as possible. It was much quicker than most businesses and done with follow up and respect. Secondly, the car requested was at another dealer not willing to release it until the very same customer stopped requesting it from them. We imformed our guest of this before receiving the deposit. They agreed to stop shopping it online while negotiating with us. We reminded them the other store will not release the car until they (the other store) believe they would not buy from them. We even talked to that manager daily to buy that car, but he said they were stiil persuing the car at his store also. The manager even called us when they were there negotiating in person. We gracefully wished them all the best. I'm sorry it takes some time to proccess the refund, but it was done and waiting for their receipt. It was not delayed because the customer was working the two stores against each other. That is a day in the life of this business and we accept that with out judgement. Feel free to contact me at 650 -241-6722 for any reason. Many thanks for your concern and assistance, Jeff Lofano, General Manager

Wasted My Time

by from San Jose, Ca |

I requested a price quote over the internet for a specific vehicle with a particular option package. I got several calls and e-mails from 2 or 3 different people at the dealership. Had a hard time getting the simple internet price quote they were supposed to give me to make the buying process easy. Finally got a quote for the vehicle with the wrong option package, but it was enough for me to see that if I ever got a price quote from them on the properly equipped vehicle it wasn't going to be competitive anyway.

Good professional experience

by from Fremont, CA |

I had good experience in car shopping and driving test, as well as in learning car features from the salesman who's very friendly and very professional in cars.

Good follow up

by from Oakland |

The buying process was typical rigmarole so I'll won't say it was good or bad as all dealers need to improve. But the used car I purchased needed a new battery just three weeks after purchase. The sales manager replaced it at no cost, quickly and politely. I really appreciated that service. I also cancelled my service contract and the finance manger who processed my request didn't complete the cancellation. Fortunately I followed up, found the new finance manager and he promptly resolved the issue.

Transparent Buying Experience

by from San Ramon,CA |

Working with Salvadore at Towne Mazda to buy my 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback was the most pleasant car buying experience ever. I can recommend Sal for your car needs. He keeps his word.

Friends more than salesmen

by from Belmont, CA |

They helped me find the right car but not just sell what they have. The price is also very reasonable and flexible. Buying experience was pretty smooth. No hassle! We built a long term relationship so that I know they are always there when I need some help.