Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach

Used 866-626-3116
Service 866-906-2177

Great Price and relaxing experience

by from Glendora, CA |

Great buying experience with Dez from internet sales. Bought 2012 Cadillax SRX,and they had the absolute best price in SoCal. Have alot of fun with MBZ of LB Frame on my Caddy. Love the double takes!

Unpleasant service experience even after 3 tries,

by from Garden Grove, CA |

most unpleasant experience of service ever ! would not recommend to anyone. Overpriced and not done well. Misdiagnosed twice, took to an independent shop and got a totally different diagnosis, they independent fixed it for 10% of what I paid at Long Beach.

Purchased 2013 C250

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My review is of the Sales experience and not Service since my wife and I just purchased yesterday. My sales guy was Steve and I have to say he gave me a very good sales experience. Perhaps this is influenced by the absolutely HORRIBLE experience I had over at Keyes in Van Nuys on Sunday and Monday . You'll find my scathing (but accurate) review of Keyes also here on Yelp. The facts : - Steve took the time to find exactly what we were looking for, or the closest match. At the end we left with a better matching / satisfying car than what we came in looking for. We spent hours finding the right car but Steve was always helpful and patient. - Steve offered to review the CPO inspection report . I was shocked that I didn't even have to ask. Keyes just simply ignored my request - Steve was patient and answered EVERY 1 of my questions with actual data / facts / knowledge about what he was selling. Keye's standard response was "Don't worry about it, It's certified" like poor wannabe copies of "Gordon Gecko". - Steve worked with me on price. We haggled a bit But i felt I had a fair chance. Hint, you always need some leverage so go in to any car negotiation with either a contract from another place or your iPad showing a better deal somewhere else and the edmunds TMV for the car on your Phone browser. - MB of Long Beach - prepped and delivered a car that looked, smelled and drove like it was brand spanking new. Keyes gave me 2 cars which I returned withing 24 hours of the first deal. - MB of Long Beach prices for backend items (extended warranty, restock fee) was up to 1/2 less than Keyes. The experience we had with Steve bred confidence that we were getting a good deal and has created a good review for himself and the dealership. This is how you increase sales : - Knowing your product (not just saying "It's certified") - Treating you customer with respect and patience (not being dismissive) - Doing adequate CPO inspections (not letting crapola onto your lot) - Not damaging your cars when prepping them for customer delivery Seems simple / the basics, right ? Then why couldn't Keyes do it ? Thanks, Steve.

Lexus of Cerritos

by from Long Beach, CA |

My wife and I couldn't have more pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of the sales staff at Lexus of Cerritos. From the time we set foot on their lot until we left with our car the experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Eddie, our salesperson, was both energetic and knowledgeable. We really can't say enough about how well we were treated at Lexus of Cerritos and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Glendora, Ca |

Dealt with Dez, great service, no song & dance, bottomline pricing. Even contract signing was enjoable with Esther. Very happy with our new car.

Best customer service ever

by from Hacienda |

Most I like about was the facility. Went with family and kids and had a great reception area, private glass door with big TV while I took care of paper works. Salesman were very polite and most of all, I had a great experience at fiance dept. They were not pushy when it comes to option.

I found MY DREAM CAR with the best price ever!

by from San Jose, CA |

The dealership is so wonderful and all team members were very helpful! Dez, many thanks to you for providing a smooth transaction. Sincerely, VK

Internet sales

by from LA, CA |

Contact "Dez" and you will get the best no-haggle price.