Danny Len Buick GMC

New 866-291-3265
Used 866-938-4915
Service 888-348-8383

No dealer fees !!!!!!!

They have always treated me well

by from Zellwood, Fl |

I've been coming to Danny Len for about 8 years. They have always done all you could ask for when it comes to service. I would recommend it to everyone. They give you appointments that are convenient and don't make you wait on line for service. I've never had to come back a second time for the same thing, cause they get things right the first time.

Outstanding Dealership

by from South Carolina |

Excellent shopping experience. Traveled from out of town for an Avalanche and Mr. Brian Finnegan was waiting for us ten minutes prior to my appointment time, offered refreshments , the vehicle I was looking to purchase was sitting in front of his office for me to look and test drive, and best of all price was as advertised. The staff involved in the transaction was great and made car buying the easiest ever. We were in and out of the dealership with the vehicle we came to get in less than an hour and a half. Definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. Also recomend you ask for Mr. Brian Finnegan he took really good care of our family going out of the way even comminicating with us on his day off to make sure he meet all of our needs.

Shopping used car.

by from Orlando, FL |

This dealer's service is very good. 5 stars! and good deal.

Gor 150% more than what I expected.

by from Deltona, Florida |

From start to finish it was about making it right for me, and they did just that. I never thought that I would actually refer to any auto dealer as a 'CLASS ACT', but I have to admit these folks have a friendly, folksy approach that deems admiration. The best comparison I can think of and one that we all experience at sometime or another is like going to a really good, wholesome restaurant. A place where the surroundings are clean, everyone is friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and filling, and the price is reasonable. A place that you look forward to revisiting. In this dog eat dog world that we live in today I feel blessed that the Good Lord directed us to Danny Len buick. Be sure and say hello to the Cardude and enjoy a reassuring moment.

villagegator

by from ocala,florida |

i do not know what happened in car buyer 13s experience, this was the greatest experience i have ever had with a car dealership recommend it to everyone with highest regards.

No interest in my business

by from Mount Dora, FL |

A salesman approached me on the lot. Asked me a few questions and apparently decided I wasn't worth his time. So he jumped in his little golf cart and drove away. Definitely not a place I'll go back too.

Danny Len Buick GMC responded to this review

August 7, 2013

I'm sorry for your bad expierence. This is not the way we do business. Please contact our Sales Manager, we would like to know the whole story and be happy to make it right. Sales Managers personal e-mail address villagegator1954@yahoo.com

Great service, wonderful people

by from Sorrento,Fl |

We bought a used car from Danny Len Buick Gmc and they are wonderful to deal with. They helped us get a great pre-owned car at a fair price and with no stress. Their no dealer fee program saved us hundreds of dollars. The salesman (Bob Cisney) and the sales manager (Ray Langford) were great to deal with. We highly recommend Danny Len for anyone looking for a vehicle !!!!

Buyer satisfaction

by from Mount Dora, FL |

From the moment we entered the dealership, we felt welcome and were greeted immediately by friendly Bob Cisney, and very soon bought a Buick LaCrosse, which we love. Had some vibration problems initially, but Rick Wissick, Service Manager, solved the situation and promptly replaced three tires which were out-of-round. Thanks, Danny Len Buick!! Walt Tennyson and Anne Bailey

satisfied customer

by from Wildwood, Fla |

I worked in every aspect of auto sales including management for over 40 years and am niw retire. I have never had a better experience with a dealership than I have at Danny Len.

denny len dealership

by from leesburg florida |

We have purchased 2 cars and 2 trucks and have been very satisfied with Denny Len dealership. Our salesman Brian Stamey has been the best. Always helpful and cordial. The service dept. is excellent. j.frost

sales and service are great

by from ocala,florida |

the sales and service staffs go out of their way to see you are completly satisfied!!!