South Coast Car Company

808 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

We Finance all bad credits!!!!!! $1000 down payment on majority of our cars O.A.C

Happy ending to my story

by from Orange, CA |

To start I want to say that anyone looking to buy a new car, do your research before you buy it to see if the car will b a headache or if it'll b reliable. My boyfriend bought a bmw a year ago from a salesman named Kevin, everything turned out great from gettingapproved to buying the one he wanted. So this year I came back because it was my turn, I fell in love with a mazda rx-8 and was approved even with a previous repo. Unfortunately I was not aware of how tempermental these cars were and soon started experiencing issues with the vehicle, Kevin was very patient with me and always answered my calls. I was starting to lose faith in the car because even mazda told me that these cars came out with issues and were not worth the headaches. So I was then offered the option of choosing another vehicle instead of this one and I found a beautiful black on black mazda 3 sedan. It had a lot of similar styling features as the rx-8 but the engine as I was told is a lot more reliable and stable than the rx-8. Kevin went through the whole approval process with me again and took care of all the paperwork. I feel safe and confident that I made a good choice with my new car and with my dealer. Thanks Kevin for all your help.

Fast and easy to deal with

by from Orange, CA |

I bought a car from Kevin about a week ago and unfortunately it had an issue with it, so I brought the car back for them to service it. They gave me a loaner car while they checked mine out. After thoroughly inspecting the vehicle the repairs were deemed too expensive. But this is how great the dealer and Kevin were, I was allowed to choose another vehicle and my payment was reset for the new date. Not many dealers are willing to help out with issues when they come up let alone give options. I'm very satisfied with how everything turned out and I will recommend anyone that asks me to this dealer and for the best service go see Kevin!!!

I love south coast car company

by from The valley |

Well hello people I absolutely have no bad comments about this dealership I have purchased Not 1 but 2 cars from here. My sales man was Kevin he's amazing. Kevin was always up front with me about everything he didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear to get me to come in. I live in the valley so you know that's a drive but it was worth the traffic and the gas. My 1st car was a BMW x5 and my 2nd car was a Chrysler 300 with a hemi. So I left a happy customer each time. Thanks to Kevin and the amazing team at south coast. I will be buying again soon Arlisha M.

wrong information

by from carson |

wrong information on the site " price is after 5000 down " why heck put the correct price , it becomes a problem when searching for used car for the correct price. it such a waste of time to look at these car advertise at wrong price.

never heard from them

by from fontana ca |

Well i email them to get info in a vehicle but i never heard from them and it was about a week and still nothing, so i finally decided to call and they said the vehicle i was talking about was already sold a while ago, so i dont understand why would they still have listing up... i havent bought a vehicle here, but i didnt even had a chance to.

Liars and scam artists

by from Mission Viejo ca |

I bought a truck off of them I've had it for about two months now I had problems with it since I bought it and they did "fix" those problems took them a week so I bought my first used car stoked on it on the way home the check engine light comes on took them a week to "fix" and and now almost a month and a half after they fixed it my engine is messed coolant is going into the oil and they told me they would fix it to call them Monday I did now they are telling me that it's not their problem that its mine seriously would never recommend this place to anyone they just play with you they sell lemons at this place then don't expect to help you with it not fair scam artists for sures

wonderful staff!

by from covina, ca |

I just bought a BMW from Richard at this dealer. The service was fast, and very efficient. I was also helped by Anthony. These guys are professional, courteous, helpful, and knowlegdeable. There was something that the car was doing, and they offered to fix it for free. You can't beat that!!! They took the time to explain the whole process and I was even approved before even stepping foot on the lot. The whole experience was fast and painless! Thanks again Richard and Anthony, hope to see you again soon for my next purchase!

Tacticians

by from Santa Ana, ca |

Who lists a price and then hides that the advertised price is after a $3K down payment? When will you unscrupulous sales people realize that in this day and age of communication word of mouth is even more powerful? Look at the feedback people, stay clear of these guys! Rich, Mauricio, Juan... If you want better feedback; be honest and stop using tactics to get people onsite or to call. Marketing does not mean being sly.

May 20, 2013

Good morning Saddened, I want to apologize for your bad experience here at South Coast Car Company. I am not sure who assisted you but Richard, Mauricio, or Juan would have gladly explained the price difference or the buying options. Listed prices are what you will pay if you pay cash or go through your own financing. If you decide to go through our lenders, price difference $3,000 more. You do not necessarily need to give $3,000 down to take delivery. Please do some more shopping around, just don't be shocked to see that most internet or printed list prices are cash and some dealers don't disclaim added prices for wheels, accessories, no haggle pricing, or financing. We don't charge extra for wheels on the car or accessories it came with. We have been an established business for quite some time and our practice is as honest as can be with thousands of satisfied customers. Thank you for your feedback and wish you the best of luck on your car purchase.

Dishonest

by from downey, ca |

Dishonest Deceitful Disgusting This group gives "used car salesmen" a bad name.

April 17, 2013

Fred, I would like to know what happened during your visit that caused such opinion. I would like to offer you our service to help you purchase your next vehicle once more. Please feel free to contact me directly at 714-554-0283 and ask for me, Juan.

All Sticker Prices listed are $3,000 off

by from Orange County, CA |

Don't waste your time here or anywhere that starts off a deal with a price that is $3000 lower than the actual price.

April 17, 2013

I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding. Prices are not just $3,000 off the actual price. Listed prices are actually the price if you decided to pay cash or go through your own financing. We can finance you any vehicle but the finance price is slightly higher than the cash price. Please feel free to contact us for any other questions or concerns.