Joe's Autos

Used 888-374-1186

Best Deals In Town

Great Place

by from Toledo, OH |

I have bought many vehicles from this place and would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a car. The customer service is great, I have personally worked with Adam a few times and I have to say it is a great place of business.

awesome dealer !!!!!!

by from toledo, ohio |

Wish we would have found them sooner. Spent 2 months looking for a winter vehicle , wasted time with the other dealer's in town. My Husband found them and a Vehicle I Loved !!! not only did they certify it , but we got a 45 day warranty !!! 100% coverage on parts and labor. NO ONE offers that ! Wonderful experience , would come here again and recommend all my friends looking for a reliable and well maintained used vehicle to come here and see Al . I;m having them do all my regular scheduled maint.. work as well on my vehicle in the future , they do that also . Very Very satisfied .

A sigh of relief

by from Toledo, OH |

After shopping for weeks for a used car for my 17 yr old daughter, I was convinced that every used car lot is the same. They all lie, tell you whatever you want to hear, no prices on the cars, and none of them are fixed right. Joe's Autos was honestly a breath of fresh air, they way they do business is honest and transparent. It is no wonder they have been in business for so long! Thanks Joe and Adam!!!