Joe's Autos

Used 888-374-1186 Used888-374-1186

Best Deals In Town

A fantastic experience!

by from Jackson, MI |

I was looking for a specific vehicle which I found through Cars.com at Joe?s Autos in Toledo. From the first contact to the close of sale, I don?t believe I could have worked with a more professional and humble person than Al from Joe?s. He made it clear from the first communication that they were a small family facility looking to help people purchase vehicles. Al went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable purchasing the vehicle including letting me take the vehicle to my mechanic. There was never any pressure to purchase, Al was consistent with his message that I needed to feel comfortable purchasing the vehicle and Joe?s would work with me, within reason, to make sure I was comfortable. Al also worked with me to make sure that if I was happy with my mechanic?s inspection, we could finish the deal over the phone since I lived 1.5 hours away. Al and Joe?s Auto has a customer for life. I will drive past hundreds of car sales facilities just to work with Al and all of the other kind and reasonable employees of Joe?s Autos.

April 2, 2016

Chris, thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and share such kind words. We strive to make sure that all of our customers feel comfortable and we're happy to go the extra mile to do so. Your situation was unique due to you living a bit further away, but we understand how important it is to have a vehicle checked out before purchasing it, so we're glad that you did. Although you're one and a half hours away, we want you to know that we will always be here for you should you need any help with your new truck!

by from toledo, OH |

Thanks Al for everything! Whenever i have an issue you take care of it ASAP. Great customer service skills and Overall GREAT service!! Thanks guys youre the best!! And i luv my car

April 2, 2016

Layota, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the kind words. Your family has been doing business with us for so long that I knew I had to do my absolute best for you! We're glad you love your car and please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

Great people, Great Dealership

by from Indiana |

If your looking for a great friendly, super nice, understanding dealership, you found it. Joe's autos were incredibly helpful and unbelievably generous. I drove 4 1/2 hours to look at a vehicle from them and it was well worth it. You won't regret purchasing a vehicle from these guys.

January 27, 2016

Adam, thanks for the awesome review of our dealership! It's very important to us to be helpful and transparent to our customers, especially those coming from out of town like yourself! We're so happy that you're satisfied with your new truck and please let us know if you ever need help with any services!

Great place to buy a great used car!!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My experience with Joe's was great. I felt no pressure in buying a car when I came in and they answered all of my questions. They were happy to go out of their way to make me happy. In the end, the got me deal that was great, and my money was well spent here at Joe's. Look no further for a used car dealership. Joe's is that place. Thank you!

November 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the kind words Ryan Ferkel. You are VERY welcome! We're so happy that you had a positive experience; we strive for that type of sales atmosphere with every customer. Please remember that we're always here for you if you have any questions or need any service done!

Outstanding Dealer

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I would recommend Joe's to anyone looking for fair honest people selling high quality used cars. Al and Adam went out of their way to present the best buying experience I've ever had with a vehicle purchase. The communication was outstanding and they kept me informed through the whole process. Payment options were clearly explained and every effort was made to ensure comfortable payments for me with no hassle or high pressure. Not only does Joe's want to sell cars but they truly care about their customers and treat you like you have a friend in the car business. I look forward to buying other vehicles from Joe's as they have earned a customer for life!! Well done!! Bill Davis

Awesome People!!

by from Sylvania, OH |

These are great people, I've had an amazing experience with all six of the cars that I've bought from them. Al works hard to make his customers happy. Will come back for future car purchases and for any car repairs need, Keith is super!!!

I love JOEs Auto!!!

by from toledo ohio |

a few months ago i came into see joe and i was shown such great customer service by everyone the owner the salesman and even the mechanic and when it was time for me to purchase a bigger vehicle for my expanding family they were so awesome again and i am a single mother who works for UTMC and i would HIGHLY recommend JOES AUTO!!!

Thank you!

by from Detroit, MI |

Joe's Autos was great. I am very pleased with the car that I purchased there, I would recommend ANYONE TO BUT A CAR FROM THESE GUYS, THEY ARE GREAT!!!

Very Pleased

by from Wood County, Ohio |

Like other reviewers, I wish I knew about Joe's sooner. After our primary vehicle broke down, we needed time to decide our next move and so decided to rent a vehicle for two months. The rental car was not well-maintained and it was a less than satisfactory experience. But a relative of mine discovered Joe's Automotive and our experience with Joe's was like night and day compared to our rental experience with the other company. Our "new" car from Joe's is seventeen years old and we love it! It is very clean and runs very well. Customer service was professional and courteous. If my car has any issues Joe's is the first number I'll call, expecting the help I need without runaround. Thank you Joe's!

Great Place

by from Toledo, OH |

I have bought many vehicles from this place and would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a car. The customer service is great, I have personally worked with Adam a few times and I have to say it is a great place of business.