Joe's Autos

Used 888-374-1186

Best Deals In Town

awesome dealer !!!!!!

by from toledo, ohio |

Wish we would have found them sooner. Spent 2 months looking for a winter vehicle , wasted time with the other dealer's in town. My Husband found them and a Vehicle I Loved !!! not only did they certify it , but we got a 45 day warranty !!! 100% coverage on parts and labor. NO ONE offers that ! Wonderful experience , would come here again and recommend all my friends looking for a reliable and well maintained used vehicle to come here and see Al . I;m having them do all my regular scheduled maint.. work as well on my vehicle in the future , they do that also . Very Very satisfied .

Awesome People!!

by from Sylvania, OH |

These are great people, I've had an amazing experience with all six of the cars that I've bought from them. Al works hard to make his customers happy. Will come back for future car purchases and for any car repairs need, Keith is super!!!

I love JOEs Auto!!!

by from toledo ohio |

a few months ago i came into see joe and i was shown such great customer service by everyone the owner the salesman and even the mechanic and when it was time for me to purchase a bigger vehicle for my expanding family they were so awesome again and i am a single mother who works for UTMC and i would HIGHLY recommend JOES AUTO!!!

Thank you!

by from Detroit, MI |

Joe's Autos was great. I am very pleased with the car that I purchased there, I would recommend ANYONE TO BUT A CAR FROM THESE GUYS, THEY ARE GREAT!!!

Very Pleased

by from Wood County, Ohio |

Like other reviewers, I wish I knew about Joe's sooner. After our primary vehicle broke down, we needed time to decide our next move and so decided to rent a vehicle for two months. The rental car was not well-maintained and it was a less than satisfactory experience. But a relative of mine discovered Joe's Automotive and our experience with Joe's was like night and day compared to our rental experience with the other company. Our "new" car from Joe's is seventeen years old and we love it! It is very clean and runs very well. Customer service was professional and courteous. If my car has any issues Joe's is the first number I'll call, expecting the help I need without runaround. Thank you Joe's!

Great Place

by from Toledo, OH |

I have bought many vehicles from this place and would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a car. The customer service is great, I have personally worked with Adam a few times and I have to say it is a great place of business.

A sigh of relief

by from Toledo, OH |

After shopping for weeks for a used car for my 17 yr old daughter, I was convinced that every used car lot is the same. They all lie, tell you whatever you want to hear, no prices on the cars, and none of them are fixed right. Joe's Autos was honestly a breath of fresh air, they way they do business is honest and transparent. It is no wonder they have been in business for so long! Thanks Joe and Adam!!!