Dip's Luxury Motors

Dip's Luxury Motors

500-508 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

Driven By Passion Since 1989

Best customer service and attention to detail.

by from Middlesex NJ |

I called the dealership when I saw their ad on Cars.com and from the phone call to making a deal I received the best customer service that I ever received in a dealership. There was no waiting around, everything was done quickly and efficiently. My trade in was valued quickly and my loan was processed within minutes. When I drove off the lot in my new Mercedes I felt like I had just made the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

First car

by from Newark nj |

I just bought a Mercedes c300 from here today and it's probably the best purchase I've made in the 25 years of my life especially being my first car under my name, I would recommend these people to everyone I know!

Perfect experience !

by from Trenton NJ |

Considering the reviews, I was pretty skeptical on driving an hour to go see the vehicles they had. But once I got there I was greeted and they were eager to sell! I drove there with an open mind, unsure of what I wanted , but with the help of their wonderful sales agent, I was reassured that the Mercedes I purchased was the best decision !

Felt like family

by from Manhattan, NY |

I've been on the market for a while now, looking for a decently priced vehicle to gift my 19 year old son. My idea was to get him a preowned vehicle, mainly because he's young and kids can be a little crazy sometimes, to say the least. I came across an add on the web, and called Dips for an inquiry on a 2012 BMW, the young lady who answered was extremely sweet and let me know that unfortunately the vehicle I was interested in had been sold, but took her time to let me know about all the other vehicles available on the lot. We scheduled an appointment and I was there the following day. When I arrived I was greeted by Mike who easily made us laugh but made sure to give us a great deal! Needless to say my son was able to test drive the vehicles he was most interested in and after hard thinking he made his decision. We didn't mind the time it took to finish the deal, when you walk into these places it's expected to be there 2-3 hours . My experience was more then what I expected, especially after reading some reviews.

Great experience

by from ELIZABETH |

Mike was a great sales man, He helped me out and made my purchase easy. I bought a 2012 BMW 335 and I love it!!!! He is so funny and professional. Everyone was nice, definitely recommendable. ...

POOR Customer service and Business

by from New York |

Cars Posted online are not in stock ,i called immediately before going to this dealership and was told cars area available , non of the 3 cars i was interested in are in stock when i got there, i drove one hour... POOR Customer service and Business.

Walked out of this dealer after driving an hour.

by from North Jersey |

Walked in to this dealership today and was ready to purchase a used mercedes c class. i walked in to the showroom and asked about a few vehicles i saw online and the dealer was not interested in selling. he was too lazy to get up out of his seat and show me some cars. instead he would point at the parking lot and make me wander around and find it myself. i walked back in to ask some questions about a car i was interested in. the dealer did not even pay me any mind so i walked out. Not to mention. Only 1 out of 5 cars posted online are even available. its just to get you in there. i will buy my car elsewhere.

Amazing customer service

by from Elizabeth, nj |

Searched through their inventory online and found a c300 in black that I liked called them up and they said it had been sold but they had a couple other ones that I might like I came into the dealer and they showed me a lot of different options, found a grey one with a little more miles than I was looking for but they offered me a extended warranty and gave me a amazing price, bought the car the same day and love it. My sales man was Mike really cool guy and very helpful he tried his best to give me his best price and took care of everything including tires brake pads and other minor things the car had that needed to be fixed, loved this dealer definitely coming back for my next car

Best experience!

by from Linden, NJ |

Being the third car dealership I walked into today, I wasn't expecting much. However, its true what they say, third time is always the charm!!!!!!!!!! Mike was my salesmen, and he was a very funny guy!!!! he made me feel welcomed!!!! and broke the ice!!!! I would recommend Dip's Luxury Motors to everyone and anyone looking for a vehicle and a good experience!!!!

Best Customer Service

by from Staten Island |

When I walked in, I was helped immediately by one of the sales gentlemen. The car I was looking for was in great condition. My salesmen, Peter was very helpful and walked me through the steps of purchasing the vehicle. With help from the finance manager, I was able to get a great deal with my monthly payment!!!!

TERRIBLE!

by from NEWYORK |

BUYER BEWARE!! found two cars that i was interested in at this dealership that were posted on cars.com. i called about the first car and being that i live 3 hours away from the dealership i wanted to see the carfax before driving there. the lady told me on the phone that they aren't allowed to email me the carfax but that she was looking at them and there was NO damage reported. I proceeded to tell her that i needed to be 100 percent that the carfax was clean and she proceeded to reassure me that it was. I later found another car i was interested in from this dealer so i called back to ask the same question about this car. A different person answered the phone and told me that ALL their cars were accident free with one owner because they are all off of a lease! After getting off the phone i decided to pay 50 dollars to get the car fax for both cars.......turns out both cars had damage reported as well as more than one owner!!!! DO NOT TRUST WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

Dip's Luxury Motors responded to this review

June 14, 2015

It is part of Carfax copyright policies; and ours to not forward any Carfax reports (being that they would have to be copy and pasted every section). This consumer was informed exactly how he only asked "where do you guys get your vehicles from" (which like said by "lady" MAJORITY OF OUR VEHICLES ARE FROM LEASES AND REPOSSESSIONS-100% true) and "does it have clean title" (like said by lady "ALL OUR VEHICLES HAVE CLEAN TITLE- 100% true). When it has to do with carfax we have them all available. If he would of asked directly what does the carfax report IT WOULD OF BEING INFORMED to consumer in detail, like we do with all our clients.