Dip's Luxury Motors

Dip's Luxury Motors

500-508 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

Experience The Difference. #1 Price Dealer in Luxury.

Best customer service and attention to detail.

by from Middlesex NJ |

I called the dealership when I saw their ad on Cars.com and from the phone call to making a deal I received the best customer service that I ever received in a dealership. There was no waiting around, everything was done quickly and efficiently. My trade in was valued quickly and my loan was processed within minutes. When I drove off the lot in my new Mercedes I felt like I had just made the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

thanks chris

by from Lodi, NJ |

my daughter just graduated high school and got accepted to the college she picked. she had in mind a bmw 328 which she found in this dealership, she called in two days before going and they inform her "that they have a fast turn around time." we ended up going and chris helped us she got a 2010 bmw 328 in her and my budget. thanks chris

Your very welcomed Ms. Martinez. - Chris

FAIR DEAL

by from Vineland, NJ |

CAN'T COMPLAIN DEALERSHIP DID EVERYTHING THEY PROMISE WITH MY LOW CREDIT AND HAVING A MONTHLY BUDGET OF BETWEEN $400 - $500. THEY WERE ABLE TO PUT ME INTO THE WHITE ACURA TL WITH LOW MILES. I WAS DECLINE IN TWO OTHER DEALERSHIP NEAR ME BUT THE FINANCE MANAGER IN DIP'S LUXURY MOTOR ALEX MADE IT HAPPEN.

August 27, 2015

Great example of how we do have even excellent relationships with our financial institutions (lending to our clients). Congratulations on your new vehicle Michelle and Thank You for your business.

Great deal. Excellent salesman.

by from Bronx, NY |

I was not sure if their prices and cars were available at first (also saw them on Cargurus) but actually I walked in and did have the Mercedes C300 I wanted (white). I was helped by Chris, excellent customer service and very knowledgable. They gave me the price, no fees like other 5 dealers I went to the week before. Outside location not as appealing but nice and clean interior.

August 27, 2015

We are glad to know that there are customers that do like to give positive feedbacks to their experience with us. Thank You Hugue.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I went there because my they are a client for my boss. Found the car i wanted but had no idea the process was gonna be a headache. They got me approved for financing and since i am 19 years old the insurance was hard to find, they recommended one insurance agency for me and one of the sellers even went with me, until there ok, but the car seller said that the bank that was financing my car did not need full coverage from the insurance company. My insurance agent asked the seller to send them a letter from the bank confirming that, until today they still didnt send this letter and one week has passed. I call the bank myself and they say they do need full coverage. Customer service it was also horrible, the seller was on his phone 100% of the time, never paid attention to anything i said, even put my whole family in the car and never told us where we were going until we got to the place 40 minutes later. I do not recommend this dealer at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2015

Unfortunately, we do apologize to this customer for not having a pleasant vehicle purchasing experience but she did not purchase her vehicle here. So there would be no kind of way we could of assisted her with her insurance process.

CARS NOT ON STOCK

by from UPSTATE NY |

CALLED IN ASKING FOR ANY OF THE 15 BMW 5 SERIES THEY HAVE POSTED HERE AND ON THEIR WEBSITE. WAS TOLD ALL CARS WHERE AVAILABLE. I DROVE 2 HOURS TO GET THERE AND MY SURPRISE IS THAT ONLY 3 OF THE CARS WHERE AVAILABLE (NO X5 AS THEY ADVERTISE OR X6 OR EVEN 7!) EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED ON THIS TYPE OF ADVERTISING FROM THE COMPANY AS THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY HAVE A LOT OF CARS AND ONCE YOU ARRIVE THEY PROVIDE YOU AN EXCUSE AS IF THEY SOLD OVER 47 CARS ON 2 HOURS AND THEN OFFER YOU OTHER CARS.

August 28, 2015

Unfortunately, some people do like to exaggerate; for example we actually have not carried a BMW X6 (nevertheless advertise) in over many months. I am sure this customer ended up driving down a week or weekend later and Fortunately to our unbeatable prices the BMW 5SERIES is our most POPULAR and FAST DEMAND CAR (like we tell each and every client that DO inquire on one). We do apologize you did not get to catch the great sale we DID have for BMW 5series at $20,000 but even still I do invite you if you are still in the market see that our prices are the best.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Trenton, NJ |

GREAT FINANCING, great customer service. Gave me a good deal; interest high but got me approved.

August 28, 2015

Thank You Sonore. Great to see a Second Time around Client. :)

They have cars but customer service is terrible.

by from Edgewater, NJ |

Me and my lady went to buy a car the was online which they didn't have on the parking lot. I was told the car was there. We purchase a car Mercedes that he said had Navi and a couple of other features and that all I need was a disc, Mike my sale man lied the car doesn't come with navi nor did he have another Key and when my wife came to pick up the plates they didn't even put the plate on the car and she's 6 month pregnant. I would never go there again and if I do it would be for the customer service it would be because I'm looking for a particular car model. My C250 is a nice car I took it in to a MB dealership and did a diagnostic test everything is great..

August 28, 2015

I truly apologize for a service technician not being around when your lady picked up the plates; that is never the case. As to the vehicle it has been advised and resolved the misunderstanding. It is great to hear that the vehicle is in GREAT conditions.

First car

by from Newark nj |

I just bought a Mercedes c300 from here today and it's probably the best purchase I've made in the 25 years of my life especially being my first car under my name, I would recommend these people to everyone I know!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much; that is great to hear. We hope you refer other great clients like yourself.

Perfect experience !

by from Trenton NJ |

Considering the reviews, I was pretty skeptical on driving an hour to go see the vehicles they had. But once I got there I was greeted and they were eager to sell! I drove there with an open mind, unsure of what I wanted , but with the help of their wonderful sales agent, I was reassured that the Mercedes I purchased was the best decision !

August 28, 2015

An honest and thoughtful client. Thank you Lorraine.

Felt like family

by from Manhattan, NY |

I've been on the market for a while now, looking for a decently priced vehicle to gift my 19 year old son. My idea was to get him a preowned vehicle, mainly because he's young and kids can be a little crazy sometimes, to say the least. I came across an add on the web, and called Dips for an inquiry on a 2012 BMW, the young lady who answered was extremely sweet and let me know that unfortunately the vehicle I was interested in had been sold, but took her time to let me know about all the other vehicles available on the lot. We scheduled an appointment and I was there the following day. When I arrived I was greeted by Mike who easily made us laugh but made sure to give us a great deal! Needless to say my son was able to test drive the vehicles he was most interested in and after hard thinking he made his decision. We didn't mind the time it took to finish the deal, when you walk into these places it's expected to be there 2-3 hours . My experience was more then what I expected, especially after reading some reviews.

August 28, 2015

Great to know about your experience with Mike. Glad we can make customers happy. Hope your son is enjoying his vehicle.