Dip's Luxury Motors

Dip's Luxury Motors

500-508 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

Driven By Passion Since 1989

Best customer service and attention to detail.

by from Middlesex NJ |

I called the dealership when I saw their ad on Cars.com and from the phone call to making a deal I received the best customer service that I ever received in a dealership. There was no waiting around, everything was done quickly and efficiently. My trade in was valued quickly and my loan was processed within minutes. When I drove off the lot in my new Mercedes I felt like I had just made the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Horrible service

by from Lanesville indiana |

My husband talked to Victor and got pre-approved for financing. Victor was to have someone check on vehicles we were interested in around 11am. He told my husband he would call him back in an hour. At 7pm. We still hadn't heard from Victor. So my wife called Anna, assistant manager, to let her know we were coming from out of town to buy a vehicle. She said she would call back to make sure vehicles were still on the lot. Never got a call back after 3 hours. Finally called Anna to ask what the status was of the vehicles to find out they were not there anymore. Poor customer service. Even though we were out of town, we are still customers too. Lost our sale.

Amazing experience

by from Amityville, New York |

This has been an amazing experience here at Dip's Luxury Motors. They worked with me and my fair credit score. I initially came in to test drive a C-Class and I end up leaving with a E coupe with a great finance rate. The staff (Mike, Byron, and Victor) were upfront and not the average sales guy that try to fast talk you and throw you in any vehicle. Mike went above and beyond to meet my requirements and make it so I am comfortable.. very comfortable with my down payment and monthly payments. We drove from Long Island, New York and it was well worth it. I would recommend this dealer to any one with bad to fair credit. I think they are able to work with anyone. So tell a friend to tell a friend to get down to Dip's Luxury motors.

Execellent service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

When I call Dip's the customer service it was very helpful and professional. I am unable to get the car because it was sold. I still on the market and Dip's will be my best dealer to go back to.

Best customer service as well as sales man

by from Elizabeth |

This was the second vehicle I have purchased from Dips Luxury Motors . I am always pleased with the professionalism of the staff and how fast and friendly they are. i recommend this dealer to every one best prices and they welcomed me with such joy i felt like i was able to trust them with my second purchase

2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Great

by from Bergen County |

I had a awesome experience at Dip's Luxury Motors. My salesman Mike and his Manager Victor really worked with me to get me to where I wanted to be. I would and will recommend Dip's to anyone looking for a quality vehicle.

I'm glad with my car

by from new York, ny |

My first financed car, did not know much about the process at first but Pedro took his time to teach me the ropes about the process a skill that will never be forgotten they did not have the car i went in to buy but they had many options for me to choose and the one i got was better and cheaper, I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely do business with them again and recommend my friends and family

first vehicle !!!!!!!!

by from STATEN ISLAND, NY |

looking for a honda civic i saw dips luxury had 4 listed with nice prices. i set-up an appointment to check out vehicle. not knowing if i would get approve i never financed before. i fall in love with black one and that was the one i drove home. first time buyer great service. learn a new word in spanish too GRACIES PEDRO! PEDRO IS FUNNY GUY!

TWO THUMPS UP!

by from WOODBRIGE, NJ |

I CALLED IN TO SEE IF YOU HAD A MERCEDES-BENS CLA I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I'LL GET FOR MY TRADE IN. I WAS TOLD THEY DON'T APPRAISE OVER THE PHONE AND THE MERCEDES-CLA THEY CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE BUT THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY VEHICLE TO GIVE ME A VALUE AND THAT THEY CAN FIND ME A VEHICLE THERE. I WENT IN TODAY AND PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON MY FUTURE VEHICLE THAT WILL PICK UP IN 5DAYS. ENJOY THE TIME AND EFFORT THEY SHOWED! I'LL BE BACK FRIDAY TO GET MY VEHICLE!!

Needed more room for my new twin boys

by from Jersey city, nj |

From the time I spoke to Debbie (who my wife LOVES) till our visit to the dealership- we were treated like family. Not that my salesman was forgettable but so many of the staff would ask us if we wanted coffee or water or a beverage I got his name mixed with all the other gentlemen there (sorry). We thought we were getting "punked". The ML350 we came to buy was cleaned, gassed and running ( I told Debbie it was for my wife so she had them keep it warm-WE LOVE DEBBIE!) it looked, smelled and drive like a new car! Besides a couple of console scuffs and a scratch in the tint ONLY I could notice it was perfect! Total time at the dealer including sign up 50 MINUTES!!! Incredible job guys! The only place in Nj to buy a pre-owned luxury vehicle for me and anyone I know. Customer for life! Love you guys!

ONE WORD, HORRIBLE!

by from Hoboken, nj |

The car advertised was not the correct car. Lies after lies. Price was wrong. Lied about the warranty. Now they won't refund my money after the warranty company refunded them. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE