Dip's Luxury Motors

Dip's Luxury Motors

500-508 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

Best customer service and attention to detail.

by from Middlesex NJ |

I called the dealership when I saw their ad on Cars.com and from the phone call to making a deal I received the best customer service that I ever received in a dealership. There was no waiting around, everything was done quickly and efficiently. My trade in was valued quickly and my loan was processed within minutes. When I drove off the lot in my new Mercedes I felt like I had just made the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

I'm glad with my car

by from new York, ny |

My first financed car, did not know much about the process at first but Pedro took his time to teach me the ropes about the process a skill that will never be forgotten they did not have the car i went in to buy but they had many options for me to choose and the one i got was better and cheaper, I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely do business with them again and recommend my friends and family

first vehicle !!!!!!!!

by from STATEN ISLAND, NY |

looking for a honda civic i saw dips luxury had 4 listed with nice prices. i set-up an appointment to check out vehicle. not knowing if i would get approve i never financed before. i fall in love with black one and that was the one i drove home. first time buyer great service. learn a new word in spanish too GRACIES PEDRO! PEDRO IS FUNNY GUY!

TWO THUMPS UP!

by from WOODBRIGE, NJ |

I CALLED IN TO SEE IF YOU HAD A MERCEDES-BENS CLA I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I'LL GET FOR MY TRADE IN. I WAS TOLD THEY DON'T APPRAISE OVER THE PHONE AND THE MERCEDES-CLA THEY CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE BUT THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY VEHICLE TO GIVE ME A VALUE AND THAT THEY CAN FIND ME A VEHICLE THERE. I WENT IN TODAY AND PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON MY FUTURE VEHICLE THAT WILL PICK UP IN 5DAYS. ENJOY THE TIME AND EFFORT THEY SHOWED! I'LL BE BACK FRIDAY TO GET MY VEHICLE!!

Needed more room for my new twin boys

by from Jersey city, nj |

From the time I spoke to Debbie (who my wife LOVES) till our visit to the dealership- we were treated like family. Not that my salesman was forgettable but so many of the staff would ask us if we wanted coffee or water or a beverage I got his name mixed with all the other gentlemen there (sorry). We thought we were getting "punked". The ML350 we came to buy was cleaned, gassed and running ( I told Debbie it was for my wife so she had them keep it warm-WE LOVE DEBBIE!) it looked, smelled and drive like a new car! Besides a couple of console scuffs and a scratch in the tint ONLY I could notice it was perfect! Total time at the dealer including sign up 50 MINUTES!!! Incredible job guys! The only place in Nj to buy a pre-owned luxury vehicle for me and anyone I know. Customer for life! Love you guys!

ONE WORD, HORRIBLE!

by from Hoboken, nj |

The car advertised was not the correct car. Lies after lies. Price was wrong. Lied about the warranty. Now they won't refund my money after the warranty company refunded them. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

vehicle was never there

by from Connecticut |

Pass by the car dealer and looked for the vehicle that they post on cars.Com and was not on lot or inside the building and didn't even call to tell me that it was gone, drove down from Connecticut for this vehicle what a waste of time and fuel.

Dip's Luxury Motors responded to this review

March 18, 2015

I do apologize about the inconvenience of the drive. We have every vehicle that is posted on cars.com, our turn around time is very fast. We as a dealership have whole buyer that come here daily to pick up vehicles. Now, usually out of state clients set-up appointment a week or two week before coming in, and we do inform everybody who calls our turn around time is fast can you make it in earlier. We do make an effort to reach out to every client a day or two before appointment to ensure vehicle is available and that client to see interested.

Best costumer service

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

I enquire to buy a Mercedes s-550 2010 with Amg package from them at the next day they called me and asked me about an appointment and all the necessary information that I need before visiting their dealership ... They are so honest and professional I highly recommend them .::

THANKS

by from FREEHOLD NJ |

I was here today, I would ignore most of the bad reviews here though. I came in with bad credit and low amounts of money and they still found a way to help me out. No they didn't give me a luxury car for cheap, They helped me out and got me some wheels. People need to stop and think and not blame the dealer for everything as your finances and such come into play as well as the bank. I spoke with multiple people there and they seemed genuinely interested in making me happy. I almost backed out of a deal, not because of them, but because of my situation. They hooked me back in and boy am I glad they did! Pete and his most direct supervisor are very polite and know what they're doing. Seriously, Good peoples. I highly recommend this dealer, I know ill be returning in the future for a new car along with any of my friends who are looking. So ignore the bad reviews, Give them a shot and you'll drive out of there happy.

nice salesman

by from Woodbrige, NJ |

I called a week away liked a white bmw 328 because of my job I wasn't able to go in and make the deal. I was very interested in this bmw. I ended-up doing a wire-transfer and had my salesman drive my vehicle to me talk about wonderful customer service!!!!! Thanks Park Place!!!

LUXURY LUXURY LUXURY

by from HARRISBURG,PA |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE WITHIN MY BUDGET & A PLACE I CAN TRUST. I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY DON'T LIKE WASTING MY TIME, THE DRIVE TO PARK PLACE IS A DRIVE TO TAKE. I FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERY VEHICLE GREAT CONDITION, LOT FULL, BUSY I GET THERE BUSY WHEN I LEFT. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC! I TOOK MY SISTER THERE! AND TOLD MY CO-WORKERS. LOVE MY VEHICLE THANKS...