Park Place of New Jersey

Park Place of New Jersey

500 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

What more can you ask for

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

I went into Park Place of New Jersey expecting to find that what I wanted would be out of my league financially, yet drove off in a R350! Ben was truly wonderful to work with, as he was friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, yet honest and real! He was an excellent sales person not only because he knows his product and how to negotiate a deal, but because he genuinely listens to his potential customer and figures out creative ways to meet their needs while sticking within their budget requirements. Entering Park Place of New Jersey already frustrated with the "car sales game" that had happened at various dealerships in my search, I felt relaxed, appreciated, and respected by Sal and later by Ben -- both of whom were professional, attentive, fair, and entirely reasonable. At no point did I feel "worked on," "manipulated," or given a bait and switch, which has happened at other car dealerships over the years (and unfortunately a legitimate concern that women often have when they are car shopping without a man at their side). Ben's follow through is also exceptional! He has emailed me several times since my purchase to make sure that I am happy with the car and to offer help should I need it. This is rare in my experience and has been a truly welcome touch and what will keep me a loyal Park Place of New Jersey customer for many years. I have nothing but positive things to say about Ben and my experience at Park Place of New Jersey. It's an added bonus that I am thrilled with the car and found exactly what I was looking for!!

Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Ocean City, NJ |

My brother-in-law and I both purchased a new 2011 Acura MDX (Tech Package) as a family vehicle at Park Place of New Jersey recently. Although Park Place of New Jersey has a small office, it is cozy, relaxed and has a friendly atmosphere. We were pleasantly greeted by the general manager, sales manager and sales consultant when we walked in. We would especially like to compliment the sales consultant - Mike for being so friendly and extremely helpful to us throughout process. Mike was great to work with. Per our request, Mike helped us avoid the so called unlucky Chinese number "4" when choosing a license plate number. She also coordinated with the parts department to provide us with discounted pricing on accessories after our vehicle purchase(s). I was happy with the negotiation process and the only thing that Park Place of New Jersey LLC did not offer as compared to other dealers, was that you do not provide free inspection stickers for as long as we own the vehicle. Overall, Park Place of New Jersey LLC is an excellent place to buy a new vehicle (especially with the 1.9% interest rate). We had a very wonderful and pleasant buying experience. We greatly appreciated Sal's help and we will definitely recommend her and Park Place of New Jersey to our friends and family in the future!

First Impressions Leave Their Mark

by from Hickstown NY |

I've never considered writing a car buyer review, particularly for a used car buying experience. And as this was to be our 15th vehicle purchase over the past 30 plus years, I wanted it to be hassle free and took a chance on conducting most of my communication with Park place via email. I was also on a business trip abroad at the time, so had little choice. I felt compelled to write this however, after I left the dealership in a mint condition used vehicle and had the paperwork done and was on the road in less than an hour.... The online and at dealership experience was simply seamless and superb. Victor G. was a consummate professional and his colleagues and management didn't play any games, stuck to the negotiated price (made & reconfirmed by manager Ben A. online) and Victor had the car cleaned and prepped when I came to pick up the vehicle. Even post sales, Victor followed up with emails and a handwritten card expressing appreciation for the purchase. That's a classy act, and it's backed up by the keen attention, focus and support to the consumer this dealership appears to regard as its priority. I've long been a cynic when it comes to dealing with car dealerships and sales people, but Victor G. and his colleagues at Park place truly made a positive and lasting first impression. When you leave a business feeling you'd like to go back there again one day, then this particular dealership should be every bit as proud of the first impression it leaves on its customers; even for former skeptics like me....

Second Time's A Charm......

by from Virginia |

I bought a minl condition used car from Park Place last October, and after we tried to get by on one bought car (and another loaned by a frend - who was returning to the area from out of town), we went back to Robert this past month for another used vehicle (BMW SUV). As I remember well, Robert got right back to us, and despite a slight initial 'speed bump' (the car we were interested in initially was sold the next evening by another salesman before Robert could pull it for return buyers to come by for a test drive over the weekend), Robert explained the situation and quickly worked with us to put aside another similar model (with less miles and better ext./in. color) for us to look at as we were coming up from VA. We could only make it to the dealership over the weekend, so when we arrived, Robert had the car fully primed, prepped, and ready (the wife loved it as it'll be her new wheels). Again, in typically efficient fashion that really impressed during the first car purchase last Fall, we were in and out of the dealersip in less than an hour - with our purchased BMW. Robert is no nonsense and knows his stuff (years of experience he reminds - and it shows). He will tell it like it is and to me, that's a huge relief to know clearly, what can and can't be done, what should or shouldn't be present to the buyer etc.- all of which contribute to the overall experience at any car dealership. Hat off again to Robert (and to manager Sal who also assisted and guaranteed the price we settled on). When we arrived, the paperwork was already done and we spent more time out on the lot looking over the car and test driving, then actually sitting in the sales office. My oldest child is getting his license next year, so perhaps we'll be back yet a third time......? :-)

A Great Buying Experience

by from Rochester NY |

My wife and I stopped by and looked at some of their Acura's on the lot. We were greeted by Peter who is a pleasant and well dressed sales agent that had a genuine and sincere approach to dealing with people like us. He was great from the very beginning and introduced us to several possibilities on the high-end used car lot. We test drove several vehicles and even took two vehicles home on different nights of the week. UNBELIEVABLE! I thought that after the first car he allowed me to take home (the Acura TSX Advanced package) an incredible sedan that i fell in love with immediately, but later realized that it was not the perfect fit for my family. I left my trade on the lot and even filled up the tank in the TSX thinking this was it. Next day i arrive back to the dealership with the car and told the manager Sal that it was not the right fit. In the past I have had a dealership in Hillside almost fight me tooth and nail to return a used car I had driven off their lot the day before. I even had to call the police to assist in getting my old car back. NOT HERE! At Park Place, and especially with Sal as manager, he treated us with respect and dignity. He said don't worry, there is no pressure to buy. He was extremely pleasant to deal with on professional level. I told my wife that no matter what, this is the people we want to buy our next car from. We continued to spend the next two hours searching for a car that fit my needs. Together we chose the best MDX on the lot and it is fair to say I am a proud owner of a used Acura MDX with only 33k miles. Sal negotiated a great payment on the car and was incredibly generous on the trade. No dealer anywhere had come close to what I was given on the 2011 Honda Civic EX with 78k. CarMax and Criswell Honda would not go over 9k, and in fact the lowest estimate was around 7k. Sal with all of his unique sales abilities gave me $10200. It was a great opportunity that I could not let slip away. We did the deal. We traded our Suburban as well and got into a finance deal on a 2011 MDX. Again, Sal came through for us and gave us a great buy offer for the Suburban that we could not turn down. Peter was our point man for the used car deals. Peter was open and friendly always looking for the right offering that met our style and payment. This evaluation would not be complete if I don't mention David the Director of Finance and Angela who was superb in handling our paperwork and getting us out the door in a timely and efficient manner. Could say more, but I think you get the jist. It was a superb experience and i highly recommend Park Place, and especially Peter and Sal for being outstanding sales people who care about their customers.

Worst used car dealer ever

by from Philadelphia PA |

This place hits every stereotype about used car salesmen and New Jersey all in one place. I called twice to confirm that a car was on their lot and after driving 2 hours, one guy told me the car just sold, the other guy told me it sold a week ago. They lied to me to get me on the lot and sell me something I didn't want. They're awful on the phone and they're worse in person. They no nothing about the cars they're selling. They told me one car was AWD and it wasn't. They told me anotther had a factory warranty and I ran the VIN with a BMW dealer.. another lie. They are the WORST people to do deal with. Their wedsite is out of date. Their CARFAX reports are misrepresented because they only print some of the pages. DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!

Great!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I purchased an Audi Q5 and I love it. The Sale Staff was great. They worked with me on financing to make the purchase as convenient as possible. The sales person returned my call right away when I needed assistance. They are very professional and I will definitely be back for my next purchase.

miles away but great purchase experience

by from Montclair, NJ |

I'm located in the Allentown area. I was looking for a nice used 2011 BMW 535 xi on cars.com and found one listed which was located at Park Place of New Jersey in Elizabeth Town. I contacted them and worked with salesman Peter. He and I talked by phone, email and text. Peter was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Within a day or two we had a deal worked out that I felt good about. He sold me the 535 at a good price and gave me a good trade-in on my 2010 c300 based on pictures I sent him. I had been looking at other 535 models with identical features on the internet for a month and Peter's BMW price and trade-in offer on my C300 were good compared to other dealers I talked with. I hired a driver to drive my C300 to Park Place of New Jersey, pick up my new 535 and drive it back to Allentown. That driver was impressed by Park Place of New Jersey and Peter as well. The 535 arrived in Pennsylvania at my home and is all I was expecting, beautiful and in like-new condition. Thank you to Peter and Park Place of New Jersey for a good buying experience and for this wonderful car!

World class Sales and Services

by from Montclair, NJ |

I would like to being saying, I did not buy a car here and yet I am writing a review !! Such was the experience I had working with Curtis and Alex. They were both very responsive. I searched cars and sent a request overnight about test driving a C250. Early next day morning, Alex responded and scheduled me for a drive the same day. Though he wasn't gonna be available he didn't say "no". He had Curtis cover for him. I spent close to 2 hours with Curtis. He explained the features of the car in detail and even let me explore a few features. Had a very good test drive and then got a quote. A week later, I again went with my wife, she wanted to test drive as well. This time Alex greeted us and he was very professional too. Answering all the questions we had and made our experience very comfortable. Never felt like I was being pushed. Finally spoke to their business development manager who helped us plan our buying process.

Straight forward dealer

by from Rahway, NJ |

This place was great. No complaints great prices, great service. So easy and simple to buy my bmw I will definitely be sending them referrals. Victor was great in helping me understand the car and Alex got me a great rate in my financing. Ask for these two guys and your car buying process will be so easy.

Great Car! Great Service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a beautiful 2011 Mercedes C300 here the other day and was so satisfied with this dealer I would recommend them to anyone, in fact, I sent my sister there who was looking for a GL450 and she ended up with a great deal on this truck even though these are expensive trucks usually, they made it very affordable for her. Victor and Alex made the process so fast and easy that before I knew it I was already driving back home in my new car. I'm so glad that the long trip from PA to their dealership was well worth it. I saved thousands more then if I would've bought locally. There was some things that I was concerned about when I first saw the car at the lot but they assured me that everything would get taken care of before I left and when I was leaving I inspected the car and they actually did do what they promised. Usually dealers will tell you they will but never do it, I have experienced that before in other dealers with previous purchases. Awesome place great sales staff and very professional.