Park Place of New Jersey

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

NO 1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from bronx ny |

DATE OF PURCHASE 6/07/2013 What make this Dealership special are its people. Customer Service is the number one priority in any car dealership. And I must Say park place has not only delivered on that promise, but has perfected it to an art form. From the moment you walk through the doors you are greeted by the girl by the front desk to the moment you step into your brand new vehicle where the salesman explains the features of the car. The Salesman (Certified Master) Junior Mancebo is a true professional young man. He fully explained my options and gave peace of mind. The Finance person (Certified Master Business Manager) Nelson Tavares, customer service skills are exemplary which is a testament to this dealerships motto. He worked with me to get me the number I can work with. Henry Castillo (Sales Manager) and his Team are doing Fantastic work. I am proud to refer customers to this dealership because I know they will be satisfied. That being said i know there are a few Dealerships in the New York area, But they are NOT park place . Thank you ....

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from queen ny |

I went to a bunch of different car dealerships this past month, and the staff was rude, disinterested, and not helpful at all. I was ready to give up, but then I remembered PARK PLACE OF NJ. I had come in about a year ago and they were very helpful but my finances weren't in order. The staff there is so friendly and compassionate. They did everything in their power to get me the car I wanted at a reasonable price. They handled everything professionally and in a timely manner. In just two short days I went from freaking out about not having a car to get to work, to driving away in the car of my dreams. I cannot say enough good things about PARK PLACE OF NJ. I have recommended them to all of my closest friends and family, and I will definitely be returning when I'm in the market for a use car in the future.

Customer Satisfaction

by from ELIZABETH NJ |

Sal and Greg at PARK PLACE OF NJ in Elizabeth, NJ perfectly embody the timeless value of customer satisfaction. Sure, the facility doesn't have the luster and fancy shmancy decor typically found at larger dealerships backed by manufacturer funding, but I'll take their old school approach to my satisfaction over a free K-Cup coffee and stale pastry any day! These upstanding gentlemen offer quality cars at very reasonable prices, without any hidden gimmicks are unadvertised fee's. What they advertise is what you get! And if they don't have what was advertised (cause it was sold to someone else while you dilly dallied) they'll do their best to point you in the right direction, even if it means sending you to a known competitor. Kinda' like that whole Macy's and Gimbels promotion that was inadvertently launched in the timeless These guys are simply dedicated to obtaining your satisfaction and potential loyalty, through honest, no strings attached, pressure free interactions. PARK PLACE OF NJ is a trust-worthy establishment, in an industry unfortunately plagued with slick, smooth talking sharks looking to make a quick profit, at your expense. Be all means shop around... But if PARK PLACE OF NJ has the care you want, don't hesitate and visit them first... I assure you that you'll be glad you did. P.S. Please do follow them to their new location in the up and coming months, as they can use our loyalty in their new neighborhood. I know that as soon as I or anyone I know is in need for another quality, pre-owned vehicle, I'll certainly refer them to Sal and Greg at PARK PLACE OF NJ as they are top-notch guys. Regards, R. Barreras (Proud owner of a quality 2010 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport purchased at PARK PLACR OF NJ on Thursday ... Just before the storm... Whew!)

Bad salesmen

by from Staten island |

I went to look at the c300 the manager gave me the keys to about 4 of them was doing the once over on the outside of cars and saw dents and marks on all of the but that's wasn't the problem another salesmen heard me saying all of them had scratches so he took the keys out of my hands and said I guess you don't want to buy a car and walked away the punk salesmen just lost a sale

GREAT PLACE

by from LINDEN NJ |

This is the second car I have purchased from this outstanding dealership within two years! I live on Long Island and travel to ELIZABETH for service as well. I have the most highest respect for the guys at the dealership...specifically Rudy, Marvin and Nelson. It surprises me a little to see some less than perfect reviews in the past. I've recommended this dealership to my family and friends...and without exaggeration.. my referrals have resulted in nineteen use car purchases. That alone says ALOT!!!! I understand things could go wrong....more times than not...it's not the dealerships fault...law of averages says somebody will get an issue and I truly believe this dealership and crew will make it right...I'm speaking with experience. I advise people to alway get prices from various dealerships...park place of nj has a habit of destroying there competition prices. I've had a dealership in Nassau County (no names..wait..screw it...Crown Ford) said they couldn't even come close to the same deal that park place of nj offered...I was amazed to hear that! Buying a used car...a new car could be really stressful.. It usually is...you always come home and think you could have gotten a better deal if you we're a little more aggressive..lol..I've been there. This is why I travel to Elizabeth ...I truly believe that you will not regret it! I take my hat off to the guys and gals at park place of nj ...truly a dealership that is second to none!

easy finance

by from staten island ny |

I wanted to thank these people who run this place for their excellence, HONESTY and good customer service, it started with a phone call to Gene who was very accomodating on the phone when I inquired about a car since they had the best price in the area, I scheduled a time to come and see the car. I was greated by a nice gentleman named Leo who took care of my needs right away and told me he was expecting me, he took me and my wife to test drive the car. By the way he was very personable and funny we realy enjoyed our experience talking to him, he made the purchase fun if I can describe it. He surely has the qualities of sales charisma and honesty! If your planning to make a deal with these guys, they will work with you, meaning the honest way they will work with you, the process of seeing the car test driving it and signing the papers was altogether very smooth which is pretty impressive! The bottom line, they had the car in the shop, they honored their prices and they fulfilled their promise in providing the car and the title, I also want to thank Fares who provided the title. I salute them and I will do bussiness again with them!

None of the listed cars were at dealer

by from Essex, NJ |

I called the dealer one afternoon interested in a few cars they had listed. Dealer told me all cars were still available. I drove there a half hour later, only to discover none of the cars were on the lot. I was very disappointed with this poor business tactic of theirs. Salesman tried to offer a few other cars but did not seem to care about the dealer's false ads.

white c300

by from Bridgepot, CT |

just bought a c class and had a great experience with this dealership. primarily a great experience with the Park Place sales group. they were very friendly and attentive. they did not pressure me and gave a very good price from the beginning so there was no significant haggling during the process. would highly recommend seeing someone from this sales group if you're looking to buy a car from this dealership

quick and simple

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Bought a certified hardtop 335 on my first visit to the dealer. I had done a LOT of research, a lot of looking and this was my second BMW purchase. The salesman, Alex, was informative, knowledgeable, respectful and really got me a great deal on my trade-in as well as my purchase. I was never "turned over" to a manager (I hate that), but just worked with Alex after my intial contact with David. My referral to this dealer was through the Costco Car Buying Program; that inquiry led to a reply from David, the Costco rep, and then when I arrived unscheduled, Alex helped me. I couldn't have been more pleased with the all personnel I encountered at this dealership. Everything from test drive to discussion to finance was handled in a professional, relaxed and informative way. Probably the best car-buying experience I've had in my 30 years of buying cars.

incredible service

by from bronx, ny |

Superior service pre sale and after sale is most impressive to me. i would buy again from Ben and Mike. They are very informed about excellence customer service. ALL service issues was addressed and resolved by Ben. i will buy again from Park Place of NJ. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!