Park Place of New Jersey

Park Place of New Jersey

500 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

Great relationship to have!

by from Atlantic City, NJ |

I came in 10 minutes before closing and Victor jumped at the opportunity to help. He sat with me, got my info, and directed me as saw fit into the appropriate vehicle to my liking. We took a test drive and he explained EVERYTHING, top to bottom about the Lexus LS 460. There was quite a lot of info about the new car, and he was more than knowledgeable. After seeing that they only had one 2011 in stock left and knowing it wasnt my color combo of choice we developed a plan to help me in the coming days to find my combo. The manager Alex also came out and introduced herself, he was very kind as well. They both called me daily the next few days. Unfortunately I found a vehicle in my price range with the right color combo in Maryland and decided it was too good a deal to pass up on. So I called them and broke the news, but they insisted that if there was anything they could do in the future to let them know. To me thats a great dealership. Not getting the sale but establishing a great relationship for future business. I will be definitely going to Park Place of NJ for future transactions, as well as if there are any problems with my current purchase. Thanks guys. Lisa.

will buy again

by from freehold nj |

First and foremost, you won't find a better deal; I checked. They took care of every aspect. Steve had an answer, the right answer, for every question or concern I threw at him and was always courteous and professional. The whole process was pain-free. called Alex on Thursday and had the car i wanted at the price i wanted to pay the following week. he updated me all week with the different options. Great customer service. really sweet staff and they walked me through the whole process. I was so happy. It's was an absolute pleasure to work with Arnold and Greg as well. Arnold went out of his way to accommodate me. He got me into my new car in less than 2 days. He got me exactly what I was looking for at the lowest price, hands down. I've been leasing cars for close to 20 years, I've never experienced this level of customer service and transparency in a leasing firm before.

GREAT!!!!

by from queens ny |

overall an excellent experience!!! this is not an upselling or do i work or have any affilation with park place except that i bought a 2011 750 M Sports package. Nate was a great Salesman and took the time to wait for me to travel from queens when they were about to close at 7pm, by the time i left it was 9:30pm. the staff were very welcoming, i was able to get a better price on the car then they were asking after a little back and forth. i wasnt able to take the car home the same day but when i returned the next day i was once again welcomed by the compleate staff, i was even treated to lunch as well as every customer or potential customers there. a very pleasent expereince. i read some of the reviews on here and cant understand the negative comments on here except the fact that they must have been idiots. Hernan was patient and kind, didnt mind the back and forth on the price. overall i will definatly recomment this place to anyone,and look forward to future bussiness together.

Never heard back

by from Reading PA |

Contacted dealership via cars.com. Never heard back from them.

Excellent customer service

by from Hacketstown, NJ |

This letter of commendation relates to the outstanding public reputation of Park Place of New Jersey. For many years, we have observed that the sales and service personnel exemplify that nothing is too much trouble and that the satisfaction of every vehicle owner is the first concern. Without exception, we have found the professional manner of all staff members to be knowledgeable, attentive, competent, courteous, and responsive without aggressive tactics to conclude a purchase. Peter, Alex, Roberto, Ben (Service Manager) are outstanding representatives of this fine dealership. After interacting with the sales and service associates of Park Place of New Jersey for almost 20 years, beginning with the purchase of our family's first mercedes, management and staff consistently respond with demonstrated integrity and goodwill. To single out one individual, sales associate Peter is a man of principle who along with the owners, management, and his colleagues create a sense of trust in a business transaction. In spite of competition from other attractive alternatives, we return to this dealership because of the competence and trust generated by the owners, management, and the accommodating personnel of the Park Place of New Jersey.

The best

by from Long Island, NY |

Out of all the cars I've ever owned, the service has never come close to what I receive at Park Place of New Jersey. When I drive into the bay for service, I'm greated with pleasure from my service rep, Peter. and the many other service employees. He makes me feel like I'm a family member or friend of his. He takes care of my car service and reccomends the most efficient and necessary service possible. He's not pushy and always makes sure that I'm getting a good deal. When the tire insurance denies the replacement, he gives one to me anyways! When I need a rental, he makes sure that I get one! When I need body work done to the car, he recommends a great place! Every time I leave the dealership, I leave with a big smile. I feel safe and comfortable knowing that good hands have been working on my car. I love my BMW! I would strongly recommend their sales and service to everyone.

Easiest car purchase of my life at Park Place

by from Woodbridge NJ |

I just had the easiest, most straight-forward car buying experience of my life. I've been buying cars for a long time and I've never even heard of a car buying process as simple and easy as the business model at Park Place. Just about every other time I've bought a car I left with a headache and less money in my pocket than expected, the experience at Park Place today was exactly opposite. Here's how my purchase went from start to finish: I found a BMW 335i Convertible online on Cars.com last weekend, I called Park Place and talked with Mike about the car and options, I left my deposit via credit card at that point, I came in today and completed my purchase. It's that easy. I showed up today with my payment, driver's license and insurance card. My paperwork was already printed, Mike helped me check out the car within a few minutes, I signed my paperwork and paid these guys. The whole process was 30 minutes !!!! My last deal with a traditional dealership took 6 hours and I had to talk with 6 knuckleheads who called themselves "Managers". This place is awesome. Check them out of you're looking for a smoking deal, a clean car and the easiest buying process of your life.

immaculate deal!!!!!!!

by from Boston, MA |

I came to this dealership today to pick-up my new Mercedes sedan. I bought this vehicle on eBay, but initially found Park Place of New Jersey on cars.com while shopping for an S Class. I needed all wheel drive also and the car is a bit rare, so I traveled from Boston to pick-up the car and drive it back. I dealt with Ben initially and then Mike and Robert both pitched in to help with questions, financing, paperwork etc. The guys here are great and helped with insurance, temporary license plates, shipping options and more. The short story is that the vehicle is better than I expected, they picked me up from the train station and they had all of my paperwork done ahead of time so I could complete the purchase in under 15 minutes. Writing this review is taking longer that the whole paperwork signing did! I love this dealer and the experience they provide. Exceptional!

SIMPLE, CONCISE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE

by from Queens, NY |

After driving a convertible last summer through Manhattan, I became certain that my next car would be a convertible. My search for a car was deliberate, visiting a good number of both BMW and non-BMW dealerships. The effort that I put in was not simply to find the "best deal", but to find a place where I felt comfortable and sensed that I was being dealt with professionally and in a frank and candid manner. Without question, I found all of this and more in my dealings with Peter at Park Place of New Jersey. I ended up financing a 328i convertible, and received a very fair deal. But the thing that really made the difference was the pleasant and completely stress-free way that Peter approached the situation. He answered all of my questions, returned all of my phone calls/e-mails (yes, this lawyer can be an annoyingly inquisitive sort!), and in the end was able to provide me with what I perceived to be an enormous accommodation as to when my car had to be delivered. In a word, the experience was entirely satisfying, and there is no doubt that I will be a "repeat customer" in the years to come. (Now if the good folks at Park Place of New Jersey could just help me find a way to permanently dissuade my 17 year old son to stop asking me about when HE can start diving the car....well, that would make them a REALLY special dealership!). Seriously, everything was top notch, and in this very competitive industry good guys deserve the recognition when it is so well earned and deserved.

Roberto saves you money

by from Pittsburg, PA |

Summary: This is my 3rd purchase from Park Place and working with salesman Roberto. There are 3 things to look for when you buy something: the quality of the product, the quality of the sales person and quality of the company behind both sales person and product. The car speaks for itself (550Xi), Alex is one of the most genuine, intelligent and thoughtful sales people I ever met in my 23 years buying/leasing cars and Park Place is equivalent to having your very own personal team of auto experts in your back pocket. The integrity of the company is apparent in every detail of your experience with the dealership ? from purchase process to maintenance of your vehicle you will be shocked how amazing Park Place and Roberto are! Details: 1. Car speaks for itself. I love the 550 it is my 3rd time purchasing it. Watch the millions of YouTube videos to learn more about this beast of a car. 2. Roberto - (Sales Person) - If you are looking for a person who carefully listens to what you need and finds the best fit for you (both financially and in features) then Rob is your man. He is an incredibly knowledgeable expert in his field and knows about all the vehicles BMW offers, he understands the finance process, and he listens carefully and with a genuine concern for your best interest in mind. The experience with Roberto doesn't end once you purchase your vehicle, it really just begins. He is always available to me when I have questions, he always shows his appreciation for your business and goes above and beyond to make your experience with the dealership as easy going as possible. During holidays and birthdays you can always expect a friendly message from Roberto and when you are in the dealership to service your car, it is a pleasure to visit Roberto and say hi. He is always happy to greet you and makes your time that more memorable. Don't forget to play with his BMW car mouse for his computer. This guy is world class! I look forward to purchasing more vehicles with Roberto and I already send all my friends to him. Roberto is our go to guy in my network of friends and family when it comes to purchasing BMWs. 3. Park Place of New Jersey - Dealership - is an extremely pleasant and well organized enterprise. Everyone in the dealership is friendly, knowledgeable and happy to help you. As you know, purchasing a car is only the beginning. The maintenance is just as if not even more important. Park Place takes pride in every detail of their dealership. From the friendly service techs to the checkout staff you can always expect top notch service all around. I can't tell you how many times I have saved money by having the technicians tell me what not to do and ways to prevent spending more money in the future by simple maintenance suggestions. Really! I HAVE SAVED MONEY! You don't hear this often with dealerships after you purchase your car but you do with Park Place. Love the people, love the company and love the ambience. The cashiers are really nice, respectful and beautiful. Both looks and in spirit. They really care about you and your time and make sure you feel special. Park Place is an overall amazing experience and everyone needs to try it once to see for yourself the difference between a good dealership and a great dealership. Conclusion Even if I moved 200 miles away I would still go back to Park Place in Elizabeth to purchase my cars. They really are that good! And having Roberto as your salesperson makes it an experience you won't find anywhere else! Hats off to Park Place, their staff and most importantly Roberto!