Park Place of New Jersey

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

Straight forward dealer

by from Rahway, NJ |

This place was great. No complaints great prices, great service. So easy and simple to buy my bmw I will definitely be sending them referrals. Victor was great in helping me understand the car and Alex got me a great rate in my financing. Ask for these two guys and your car buying process will be so easy.

Great Car! Great Service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a beautiful 2011 Mercedes C300 here the other day and was so satisfied with this dealer I would recommend them to anyone, in fact, I sent my sister there who was looking for a GL450 and she ended up with a great deal on this truck even though these are expensive trucks usually, they made it very affordable for her. Victor and Alex made the process so fast and easy that before I knew it I was already driving back home in my new car. I'm so glad that the long trip from PA to their dealership was well worth it. I saved thousands more then if I would've bought locally. There was some things that I was concerned about when I first saw the car at the lot but they assured me that everything would get taken care of before I left and when I was leaving I inspected the car and they actually did do what they promised. Usually dealers will tell you they will but never do it, I have experienced that before in other dealers with previous purchases. Awesome place great sales staff and very professional.

Just OK and typical car salesman.

by from East Coast |

When someone shows you the Carfax b/c they have too, maybe they should show you the entire report. The page Ben showed me was one page and in the smallest print, it said the car had been in an accident. But my mistake. I purchased the report later and on every other page in huge red print, it said car was in an accident. Ben picked the page where you can barely see the note and he never pointed out that the car had been in an accident. Deceptive tactics..The car was missing a bunch of weird interior components. The trunk storage hatch lid, fuse cover, headrest, seat cover hatch were missing..Outside the underneath engine cover was rigged up with wire, the inner front wheel liners were ripped out and shredded. The car had a chemical smell which still sort of remains inside after 6 months of driving. I have little kids, I hope this is nothing serious as the smell is stronger in hot weather. And the engine sometimes skips when idling.. Dealership can't figure it out. Plus the drivers side seat leather surface was worn in a way Dealership cannot figure out. Perhaps Ben used some weird type of chemical on it and hence the chemical smell that won't go away. All these things were never pointed out and I discovered them in the months after my purchase.. I've spent close to $2000 already trying to get the car back to where it should be. I was in a rush to buy...drove a long way to get the car we wanted and basically settled on a car Ben wanted to sell and get rid of. I would NEVER buy here again. Go to a dealer and get certified. These people will do anything to sell the car and probably are rigging stuff up and selling parts off the car to make a little extra cash.

Highly Recommended!

by from Toms River |

Okay, let me just say that I was NOT expecting to purchase my 328 in Elizabeth. I from Toms RIver and there are several dealers closer to me but Park Place blew me away. I had found a few BMWs that I really liked on Cars.com and had inquired about them online. Park Place responded to me within minutes while everyone else took their time. They had a ton of pictures of the actual vehicle online for me to look at and they were even able to send me a text that had information on a few similar vehicles, pictures and all. For a used car dealer I was not too impressed with their building but my salesmen did informed me that theye just temporarily using it till they build a new one across the street. Regardless the experience once I arrived continued to be incredible. Everyone I met was very friendly. Which I appreciated after experiencing several luxury dealers too stuck up to give me the time of day because I don look like oney The thing that blew me away was when they drove my current car to my house, as I wasn trading it in, so that I could drive my new BMW home. I absolutely love Park Place and you can bet Il be referring everyone I know to them!

truly positive expreience

by from Brooklyn NY |

I like many others truly dread the whole car buying experience, and being in the market for a used car brought chills. I was looking for a Audi Q7 and after being played by other dealers and no one 'listening' to what i wanted, I was amazed with the complete 360 attentive service I received from Ben at Park Place of New Jersey. He couldn't have made the buying experience easier and more pleasant. Park Place is by far the furthest dealer from my home, which speaks volume to my positive experience there and my willingness to drive that far to get my car. I emailed Ben my specific requirements for the Q7, straight away he gave me the best price possible on this config, no haggling required, left all other dealers in the dust. The relationship only got better from this point. Throughout the process (from the factory, around 2-3 months), he regularly emailed to keep me up to date of the progress. Even after making a small change to my config, this was not a problem and handled immediately. He was even more than happy to let me take a drive in the Q7. I really haven't had better service from anyone in my car buying history, Ben made the whole process care free, which is rare in this industry! I can't recommend Park Place of NJ and Ben enough.

ask for Ben in sales

by from LIttle Ferry NJ |

On my 3rd BMW purchased from Park Place of New Jersey, and I must say I have NOT experienced any of the negative scenarios featured here. One thing everyone should keep in mind - you have purchased a refined automobile that requires upkeep and care. Absolutely no reason, with proper care and maintenance, that a BMW won't last you well above 250k miles. All warranties have items not included - read your contract. Repairs to German engineered automobiles are not inexpensive, but then you know that when you buy this type of automobile. Once out of warranty, take it to your favorite mechanic. However, BMW dealers work ONLY on BMW's vs offsite mechanics that rarely specialize in just 1 automobile make. I digress... If you want to purchase a BMW work with Ben Alexander who doesn't just sell you a car, he builds a long-term relationship with you. When you need service, Byron Castillo is one of the most professional, honest service advisors I've worked with over the years. Never been treated rudely by any employee, and what makes me keep coming back is their loyalty to make it right when hiccups happen (what service business doesn't have a "blip" now and then, seriously? Don't take my word for it, go experience it. I challenge anyone to come back to this site and post a negative experience with Ben or Byron. What are you waiting for? Prove me wrong, but don't count on it!

Ben is a Star!

by from Newark NJ |

I financed a 2011 A4 from Park Place in Sept 2011. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Alexander -- I had contacted him via the park Place web site prior to going in (highly recommend doing this and setting up an appointment!). From the beginning, Ben made the buying process completely painless. He made the sale consultative, not high pressure. Not only is he is very knowledgeable about Audis (he probably knows more than many of her peers in the business) but he also takes time with you. After I bought my car, I remarked to friends about how buying a car seemed so much easier and less stressful than it had been in the past. But it's not the car buying experience itself that's necessarily easier nowadays, it's the person who makes your car buying experience a pleasant one. That's Ben. Once I moved into the Finance Dept, I was greeted by someone equally as kind and professional: Sal. Sal made the reality part of buying a car, the "okay, this is going to cost me how much each month?" part, also very pleasant. He was very thorough and efficient. I was in and out of her department in probably 30 minutes or less. Let me also state this, throughout this process, I was a complicated customer (okay, more than complicated). Ben and Sal both handled it all with a smile and with the *utmost* professionalism. I am an Audi driver for life and as long as Ben and Sal are around, I'll be their customer too.

good exp.

by from LIttle Ferry NJ |

Your Activity You reviewed in the last week Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service Excellent I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best experience I have ever had! Alex, the Sales Manager, treated me and my family like we were his number one priority. Amazing since the place was hopping. We were introduced to Victor, our sales rep, who was probably far and away the most knowledgeable, upfront and honest sales person I've met. Then Sal, the General Manager stopped by to say thank you too. A great guy, who makes sure to let you know he cares about everyone who buys from his dealership. Their finance manager, Salvador, was amazing too. What a personable guy, so honest and clear about what did and didn't make sense for us. My 5 year old wasn't feeling well and he went out of his way to get him a sprite and check in on him often. So thoughtful. The best part, they saved us 250 a month on our payment with a shorter term and we walked away with a beautiful bmw and feeling awesome about who we bought from! Thanks Park Place of New Jersey....you all are amazing people. You set the bar high for car buying. I could never go anywhere else!

Great Buying experience

by from Brick, NJ |

My experience at Park Place was great. I bought a 2011 BMW 328i and the salesperson Victor was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable in matching me with a car. Alex the Finance manager got me a surprisingly cheap rate with the bank that financed my bmw. I was having a rough day and was expecting to have to deal with pushy salespeople and arrogant managers like what I went through in another dealership I went to in the morning. The inventory they had was beautiful and the car bought was more than what I can ask for especially that it was very affordable. I recommend this dealership to anyonewh doesn't want to waste their time or patience.

very easy with Park Place of New Jersey

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I have been shopping for a certified pre-owned 2010 or '11 Prestige S4. The problem, I was only interested in a car that came with particular options and colors. Now I live in an area where, with-in a 25 mile radius, there are 3 luxury dealers. I contacted each of them and asked that they keep an eye out for the car in the form I wanted and then I waited (and waited). In the mean time I worked the forums and the online car dealers. While surfing I would read about different dealers and their ratings; I would often find myself cringing at how many people would have a bad experience. People saying things like 'abc' dealer would do a "bait and switch" or 'xyz' dealer would quoted one price but when they got there the dealer would "only sell the car if they purchased a "upgrade". So when I contacted Park Place (even though they didn't have any bad ratings here on cars.com) I was expecting something in that regard. I am so PLEASED that I didn't experience anything like that!!! When I called Park Place to request info about an S4 they had listed on cars.com I was turned over to a dealer named Curtis Petis. He could not have been more accommodating. Being someone who has owned a lot of Audis' over the years (this is my 9th in fact and my 2nd S4; I have the original 1994 model) I know more then I should about these cars. Curtis understood that and never pressured me. Instead he took all my questions (and lets face it I had a lot), he never got even a little disgruntled and instead just kept getting me the answers. Even when I got a bit testy with him because he told me that the car had an option I wanted but the paper work he sent me said it didn't have it; he instead just sent me a picture showing that the car had the option. Very cool! So after a bit more back and forth, I made an offer for the car and drove the 137 miles to see it. When I got there he greeted me warmly and basically threw me the keys and said go drive it and make sure you really like it. My friend and I went... We drove the car and experienced a couple of things that gave us pause. When we got back we asked Curtis if we could test drive another car to see if what we were experiencing was normal or just that car. "No problem!" and off he went to get another certified S4! The long and the short of it was we determined that one thing was not perfect and the other was explained away buy the "adaptive transmission". When I asked if they would do something for me about the issue that "was not perfect" again, without hesitation "no problem". He took the car into the shop they tested the issue and then wrote up a addition to my contract for the car that if the issue persisted they would take care of it. After that I worked with the business manager to finish off the paperwork and off I want with the car! I just got home with the car and presented it to my wife (it is hers; kinda ;-)) and other then the overly tinted windows (which will be removed by my detailer next week) she is thrilled! Thank you Park Place and Curtis! Really great buying experience!