Park Place of New Jersey

Park Place of New Jersey

500 S Broad St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

They are truly dedicated professionals.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Since our entering into a finance agreement we have the dealership to be customer focused and very accommodating. Back in January my daughter and I visited the dealership for her first BMW. Other than the delays in closing the transaction back in January, we have had nothing but best experiences mostly due to the service manager - Ben. He took care of an unusual stain that appeared from the blue soon after the deal - for no cost. Since then he also handled the recall brake work including getting the car cleaned/washed. It was after the recent snow storms and it needed the cleaning. He is a likeable, honest manager who is not pushy and gives you room to breathe. On a recent trip (still shy of the 10,000 mile service he noticed the car would need inspection in May; instead of pushing for it to be done now in March (during the recall brake job visit) he agreed we could do the inspection during the next scheduled 10000 mile service. I had to be elsewhere for an appointment that morning and getting the inspection done would have delayed me. He sure understood my reasoning and agreed. This is what I mean when I say this dealership is not pushy to add on extra work when a customer has other time constrains and instead is very accommodating. It's a pleasure to deal with such people. These behaviors drive one to return to the same location when it's time for the next service. We highly recommend this dealership for sales and service. They are truly dedicated professionals.

excellent experience

by from Carteret NJ |

Park Place of New Jersey (specifically Ben A) was recommended to me by a close friend, and from very beginning of the process, I found it to be a great experience. When I called and spoke to Ben, he was very busy but promised he would get back to me in a reasonable amount of time, and he did. When we spoke, I told Ben the cars that I was interested in, and we went from there. When I arrived at the dealership, Ben dropped what he was doing and spent an inordinate amount of time with me. He was honest, patient, and made me feel as though he valued my business. He had great knowledge of the vehicles, and was even willing to share with me the pros and cons of each. He was willing to work within my price range, so I didn't feel like he was trying to oversell me, or put me into something that I really couldn't afford. He helped me find what I was looking for. When it came time to make the purchase, he made recommendations about financing, and worked with me through the very end of the process. He was also willing to take the time to clear up a minor insurance issue by calling the insurance company personally and taking care of the issue himself. After driving away happy, I couldn't be more pleased. Ben was great!

excellent experience

by from woodbridge |

I took an opportunity to review the auto market and checked pricing for quite a few vehicles. What I generally found is most dealers are looking for a quick sale with as many gimmicky finance charges as possible. At least that was the case with many of the late model used cars we looked at. After a while, we noticed the pricing at Park Place of New Jersey was fair and the quality of the cars top notch. More importantly, my wife and I decided to visit their warehouse and where warmly greeted by Curtis, Ben and his associates. Curtis was very honest with each car we considered, gave us plenty of time to review them and the entire purchase was concluded quickly and easily. No drama and haggling. I realize it's hard to wade through all the ads and impossible to visit every dealer that offer a "great deal". Give Curtis or Ben a call and you might find what you need. At the very least, you can check their cars and get an honest answer on what to expect and which cars offer the best fit for your situation.

Bad customer service

by from elizabeth NJ |

I been to this dealer and the sales rep are not professionals, they say little about the cars and have no communication skills. When I called i asked about a car and all they said was sold and hanged the phone, also all the cars on the websites are not in site, sold months ago. STAY AWAY!!!

Made it come true

by from Linden nj |

Thanks to Alex I was able to drive away the same day. My credit was not the best but they did all they can to put me in a really nice car. Just wanted to say thank you and I will recommend.

Talk about going the extra distance for a customer

by from Manhattan, NY |

I have been with this dealership since 2000 and have bought 3 different cars (1997 ES, 2005 benz e350, 2006 x5). Their prices are competitive, the service is good, and their attention to customers is unreal. They will spoil you with the level of communication and attention to detail when they are servicing your car. The exterior and interior cleaning they do on every service, even an oil change, is comparable to a minor detailing. I recently bought a 2006 BMW X5. I had popped into the dealership one night after work to look at the inventory and met Victor, one of the salesmen. He took the time to really understand my needs and applied no pressure during the initial meeting. When a car was traded that met my needs, he gave me a call to come in and take a look at, and test drive, the vehicle. It had everything that I had requested, the color, back-up camera/nav, and low miles. Within a two hour period, we had negotiated the price, arranged the financing, and took care of all the paperwork required for purchase. When i picked up the car, Victor was actually embarassed because they had not been able to get a new set of winter mats in time. The next week, he drove to my workplace and delivered a brand new set of Weathertech mats for the vehicle. Talk about going the extra distance for a customer. I like the BMW car line, my vehicles have been comfortable, fun to drive, and reliable beyond expectations. With proper maintenance, I fully expect to drive these cars for 200K miles without anything other than routine care. I would recommend the BMW brand and Park Place of New Jersey dealership to any prospective buyers. I have been with the delaership for 13 years and never felt taken advantage of when purchasing or servicing a car. Swallow the fact that servicing a Lexus at a dealership costs a little more than a non-luxury car, but you're paying the premium for a luxury car from the begining.

Great team

by from Rhode Island |

We bought a 2011 Mercedes E350 from this dealership last week. It was truly a rewarding and pleasant experience. First of all the customer relations person Alex Colantes ( not sure about the spelling ) was very courteous when we called from out of state to inquire about a car we had researched on Cars.com. He called us back a couple of times to ensure we had the directions right and that we go to the right location in their dealership. When we reached the dealership, the sales associate Ben greeted us warmly, was very courteous, knowledgeable and explained the features about the car etc. He answered all our questions. Believe me we asked lots of questions! ( He loves college basketball !!) When we got down to discussing the price, the manager Sal was very professional. We offered a price and indicated that while we are serious about a deal, we were ready to walk away. We didn't waste too much time before we reached a very reasonable compromise. We were not too thrilled at his offer for our trade-in - so we decided not to trade in our old car. The sales associate, Roberto had to drive twice to our state ( RI) to help registering the car because the first time we couldn't get it done because of some pending paperwork. He was very courteous about it and helped us complete the procedure. He even filled the gas tank twice! The financing person Mr. Dip was very nice and helped us get only the required options on the car. He mentioned upfront which ones he would recommend and which ones are not really worth. We found that unusually honest! Overall, the whole experience was very professional, no-nonsense and productive! I am a business school professor and I know good customer service when I see one! I would certainly recommend this dealership to my friends without any hesitation..

thank you victor!!!!!!!!!

by from Linden, NJ |

I would recommend anyone shopping for a quality vehicle to strongly consider Park Place of New Jersey. I recently purchased a BMW x5 from this dealership. Between 3 deployments to Iraq, I visited the dealership on several occasions and Ben always took the time to show me several cars without any pressure, knowing my purchase would be months out. On the day I came looking for a car, Ben was out and Victor was there. Victor was nothing short of amazing, he spent the entire afternoon finding me an appropriate vehicle. I am not the easiest customer to deal with but he was very patient and professional at all times and I got the deal I wanted. It was like I had a family member working in my best interests at the dealership. Before I left the dealership with my car, Victor even went out on the shop floor and found me a set of slightly used protective mats for my car. Last weekend my wife and I brought her mother's Mercedes in for a wash. Victor was there and he took it on himself to make sure we had a quick turn-around, before we left he personally replaced the front license plate frame that was damaged prior the service visit. I have to say, with all the cars I have purchased throughout the years, Park Place of NJ stands head and shoulders above the other dealerships with knowledgeable and kind employees such as Victor who take the time to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied.

exceptional car-buying experience! Blessings!

by from Rahway NJ |

On my way to the dealership, I had no great expectation?I figured, since I made the appointment, I would keep it. However, from my initial contact with Robert, the Sales General Manager at Park Place and by extension with Alex, my Sales Specialist, I was made to feel important, not just as a potential buyer of a car but as a person whose interest they cared about. Alex's warm smile greeted me and made me feel quite at ease. This was not my first car purchase; so I have had my share of dealing with salesmen/women who would go to the manager to get the best deal. With these men, there was no haggling, no trying to put one over on me, only the facts! I felt very comfortable! I felt safe! I felt they were genuine! When I got to the selection of a car color, I was tossing around the idea of a choice between two colors Alex was so patient and kind! It was not all about selling a car he cared about how I felt. Thanks Alex! Robert., you're one of a kind! By the time I got to Sal, the Finance Guy, and signed the papers, I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, or something. I never thought a luxury car-buying experience could be so seamless! Park Place of New Jersey, there is no other car dealership for me, my family, my friends, my neighbors, and all those acquaintances that I can get the word out to. Thanks again, Robert; Alex. This was an absolutely exceptional car-buying experience! Blessings!

10 star dealership

by from Avenel, NJ |

Victor and Alex were very accommodating and helpful. The service provided was highly professional and exceptional. Due to a very tight schedule between work and kids, Victor definitely knows his vehicles and was able to answer all of our questions on point. Victor delivered the car directly to our house and picked up the old car. He went through all the details of the 2011 RX, switched out the plates, worked with our insurance agent, and continuously followed up even offering to come out to our house again to drop off forgotten items in our old car lease and set up our garage door opener and walk us through any additional questions. I would definitely recommend Park Place of NJ as well as Victor and Alex. Victor definitely reassured me that I can always reach out to him for any questions whatsoever. I also met briefly with the Technology specialist Ben Alexander when I came in to sign paperwork. He was also very informative.