Park Place of New Jersey

Used 877-263-2951

First Class Luxury Since 1989

best selection on beemers

by from manhattan ny |

I love this place. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a used car for a good price to come visit Park Place. I was just in there not to long ago Just browsing for a potential car to buy.After walking around and taking a look at all the differnt cars they had I was happy to say I found the car I was looking for, the 2009 BMW 328i. I actually did not want to buy it that day but with the price they were offering with the respect they showed me I had no choice but to take the deal on the table.I can honestly say that the environment they create is very comfortable and does not make one feel like they are being scammed or ripped off. They are very honest about everything and up front with whatever the damages the car has or had they are very straight forward and give you a heads up. No lies no beating around the bush just to the point. When looking to buy a car any type of car visit this place, they work around your budget and help you find what you are looking for. The owners of this place are extremely humble people and are willing to work with you.

Swift Deal my salesman was Peter

by from Long Island NY |

I purchased a 2010 Mercedes S550 fully optioned with only 19k mileage for a stealer deal. I had called the dealer before I made the trip because I was coming from a far distance and out of state and dealer mentioned the vehicle was available. Long behold, when I got to the location, the vehicle was detailed and cleaned and ready for me to test drive. I was very impressed with the service provided to me, and the fact that the vehicle was exactly as described online/phone. After the test drive, I went to the local bank, got my certified check right away, purchased the vehicle, and drove home. It was a wonderful experience with some wonderful staff.

great experience

by from newark nj |

Park Place has live up to its excellent reviews. Ben followed up with me over a 2 week period of time after my initial test drive. He knew the price that I needed to pay for the 2009 335 and worked the deal accordingly---he made it happen. Sal in Finance was courteous and explained the additional warranties I could buy but no pressure. The facility was clean, everyone was courteous and Ben in Sal gave me some info re: the car's key code after I arrived home. I would recommend park Place to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

great service check them out

by from wayne nj |

After about 4 months of possesing the most reliable used vehicle I have purchased, I am ectastic to say that it is working at the same quality as when I first purchased it. After making a huge investment, I am happy to say that the vehicle is still in top condtion. As I reminisce at the experience of the purchase of my car, I can recall that they welcomed me with open arms and even took time out of their day to get me the car as soon as possible. When i entered the vehicle I noticed that the car had a problem with one of the radio buttons. They apologized for the issue and replaced the entire radio system and taught me how to operate it. I would highly recomend that anyone considering buying a used car actually take a half hour out of their day to check out the vehicles and their wonderful service. I honestly never write reviews for anything but the exceptional service provided was comendable.

Mike is the one

by from brooklyn ny |

I had the pleasant experience of visiting Park Place last night, stopping by just to take a look at a used truck I'd seen online. After a walk-around, I was introduced to Mike who went out of his way to answer questions, offer a test drive, and help me understand my options on the purchase. Mike and the rest of the sales, service, and business staff, then stayed well past closing time while we completed the sale, and they delivered a sparkling-clean vehicle to me in the parking lot. Sammy even cleaned up my old tags, making sure they weren't a eyesore on the new vehicle, LOL. You just don't get service like that anywhere else. Thanks to everyone at the dealership, and especially Mike. I'm looking forward to driving my new truck, and I'll be back in Elizabeth when it's time for service or another vehicle. They made the trip down to Elizabeth well worthwhile. What a great place to do business!

ask for sal

by from washington dc |

We bought a used car from Park Place about 4 years ago and were very pleased with the service Sal provided, so we decided to go back when we were ready to buy another car! Sal was very professional and was willing to work with us to get the right price. We have had the car two days and are happy so far! I would highly recommend going to Park Place to buy a used or new car, but be sure to ask for Sal as your salesman! Thank you again Sal for all of your help. I would also like to thank Rossana for helping us when Sal was out.

My purchase

by from brooklyn ny |

I was at my wits end and this was my last ditch effort to buy an Explorer. I had been to other dealers in the area and been driven to tears with the deciet and blatant lies. When I walked into Park Place I didn't have high expectations and was going to start looking for another make of vehicle if this didn't work out. I had actually started looking at others in anticipation of another bad experience. A salesperson approached me and introduced himself as Mike. I aksed if the internet price was actually a"No Haggle" price as advertised or if you had to meet all the criteria for the incentives, which no one person could do, to get it. He assured me right away that it was no haggle. I looked at the vehicle that I wanted (didn't need to test drive it as I had been to numerous other dealers) and we started the process. Meanwhile two of the other dealers called me wanting me to waste more of my time and return to talk about the used cars that I looked at. Too late I told them to give me their lowest possible price upfront and I would buy a car from them when I was there. The whole process was easy and Mike and the other members of the team were all more than polite, helpful and professional. I walked out of the dealership with the exact car that I wanted at a fair price! I was also impressed with the dealership itself. It was very clean, the waiting rooms for customers were comfortable and you can't beat free oil changes for life no catch. Mike, my salesperson and ben from finance were fantastic. They will definitely get my recommendation and return business.

anotehr one to my collection

by from bordentown nj |

I am a mercedes collector with 11 in my collection among other cars. I have been looking for a CL 500 or CL55 AMG for a couple of months. I visited 5 dealers in the last 3 weeks to acquire about cars listed on the Internet and experienced the usual lack of customer service and relationship building. I am in sales and understand the art of client interaction and customer service and how that relates to the ultimate success of reaching your sales numbers and building a referral base. I went to one independent dealer to look at a 2003 CL 500 and the sales guy said the car was outside but was not ready to test drive because a part was on order from dealer -I asked if I could look at it anyway and spent 20 minutes looking and the guy never left his desk. I was the only person on the lot ----unbelievable!! So I recommend Park Place of nj and sales pro Roberto H. He spoke to me on the phone about my interest and also sent additional pictures per my request. I live 75 miles from the dealer but made the drive Monday morning and bought the car. Roberto was great!!

Love it

by from Elizabeth nj |

What a superb professional sales team at Park Place. This is our second Mercedes purchase from the dealership in 7 years. We had the pleasure of meeting Peter Gutierez when we purchased our ML500 in 2006, and he introduced us to Roberto Hernandez yesterday who helped us drive away with our newest Mercedes last night. Roberto is very knowledgeable and worked through the various options with us patiently and courteously. The entire process was much quicker than experiences at other dealerships. Thank you for a great experience and wonderful sedan Roberto. We will be back!

best place for useed cars

by from Edison NJ |

Not only did we buy one car, but we purchased a second the very next weekend after shopping around to get a daily driver. Ben was GREAT! His patience and his knowledge were indispensable in making the first decision on getting our SL AMG. He knew what his inventory was and what we would like based on what we've been looking at. Could not have been happier with the buying decision. The next week we were looking at other vehicles at other dealers. We were looking for something inexpensive as a daily driver. We were not impressed with the sales people especially comparing the service that we received from Ben so we returned to him to make the second purchase for an S60 as a daily driver. Considering I have been in sales for over 25 years myself, I see all the 'tricks' sales professionals do just to get a sale. There are no 'tricks' with Ben. He is very genuine and has impeccable integrity. In most cases I will go with a little higher price if I know I'm getting quality product and service. In this case, we had no problem in giving Sammy our business. Since that weekend, we have recommended him to our friends and relatives. We plan on getting all our vehicles from Ben at Park Place.