Brian Bemis World Auto

Service 866-679-6256

Good. Better. Bemis.

New Honda CR-V

by from Elburn, Illions |

Recently bought a 2015 Honda CR-V from Brian Bemis. Worked with a new sales rep (for me) for the first time in 10 years - Jason Stahl. Received same courteous, efficient service during the buying process as I have come to expect from Brian Bemis. Negotiations were minimal and not what I would call "high pressure" - which is as it should be. Would recommend this dealership and sales rep to anyone interested in purchasing a new Honda. Added note to those who unaware - sales tax rate at this dealership is 6.25% - considerably lower than in Cook, DuPage or Kane counties.

Nice People

by from Naperville, IL |

We recently purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Sonata from Brian Bemis Chrysler. They were nice people to do business with. They explained everything about the car to us. They showed the car history in service, and gave us a fair price. I would definitely return to them for another car, hopefully I won't need one for some time. Jim Grant was great, not like a lot of sales people you meet.

Great Overall Buying Experience

by from Dunlap, IL |

We were pleasantly surprised with how quickly we were able to test drive and drive away with our used truck. There were a couple of repairs that needed to be done to this used vehicle and the dealer took care of them without question. We gave the facilities only 3 stars because the areas we were in were a bit spartan. Overall we were definitely pleased with our experience and would highly recommend this dealer.

Great experience!!

by from Sandwich,Il |

I was in the Market for a used car or truck. After doing a considerable amount of research I went in to the dealership with a few vehicles in mind. I took the first vehicle out and when I returned my salesman was ready with the next one. They were professional and personable to deal with and my salesman Victor was knowledgeable, attentive, and helpful. There was no pressure, and they even recommended a few vehicles that were not on the list. The Finance department went above and beyond to get me financing in the range I was looking for. I was extremely satisfied with my experience at this dealership. I have already recommended them to friends and family.

Pleasant Low Preasure

by from Aurora, IL |

After a bit of bait and switch, not so pleasant experience with a competitor, I found a lightly used 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Big Horn that fit my needs. I made an offer, they countered, I made a final offer that was agreed to and I waited for them to add a bed liner to complete the deal. After the agreed upon time still no bed liner, in order to complete the deal they agreed to install a more expensive spray on liner. So I?d say the delay was worth it. They were always professional and personable to deal with and my salesman Tim, seemed genuinely interested and was most attentive. Their prices are a bit better than the Naperville or North Aurora dealers in both New and Used inventory and I would recommend to give them a shot at your business.

Brian Bemis World Auto responded to this review

May 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Terry Peterson is a true professional.

Nice Dealership

by from St Charles, IL |

I was in the market for a new car, and after doing a considerable amount of research, I decided on Honda. All of my online research indicated that Brian Bemis Honda was a large, reputable dealership with a nice inventory of new and CPO cars. I was extremely satisfied with my experience at this dealership, based in no small part to my dealings with Sales Professional, Michelle Mitchell. The dealership has everything you would expect from a luxury car (they carry Mercedes-Benz) dealership (clean, well appointed, complimentary coffee, etc.), but those things alone wouldn't get you very far without the customer service to back it up. Michelle was knowledgeable about all the Honda model lines as well as the specific inventory of the dealership. After listening to what I wanted, she was able to find me a few SUVs that met my wants and went over the differences between them. There was no pressure, and the conversation was comfortable. I went with a 1 year old CPO Pilot Touring that I LOVE. I haven't had a service appointment, so I can't comment on that, but everything else so far has been first rate. Michelle was great, and I would recommend her to a friend or family member without reservation. A+

Brian Bemis World Auto responded to this review

November 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to let Michelle or any of us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you, Zach Sandine General Manager Brian Bemis Honda 815-991-2791 zsandine@brianbemis.com