Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

9275 Southwest Canyon Road (DA3229), Beaverton, OR 97225

New 877-219-6210
Used 866-653-1237
Service 888-364-3543

Now, luxury has a new destination.

How happy is this guy?

by from Reedsport, OR |

I never thought it would be so easy to purchase such an amazing vehicle. After visiting several dealerships and getting the run around I called Brandon King at MB Beaverton. In less than an hour he had exactly the car I wanted ready for a deposit. I love my new Mercedes and Mercedes Beaverton. Andrew made the buying process so easy and Chick is such a great guy and know so much about these cars. I don't ever see the need to buy a Mercedes anywhere else and I am seriously the most critical person in the world. If they made me this happy you will be too.

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Anthony, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that our team was able to make it an exceptional one. We truly value you and your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Frank Raja General Manager

No Thanks

by from Beaverton, OR |

Recently visited (November '14) the store to buy a used car. I had a Mercedes trade in. Gave the salesperson all the information about my vehicle before I brought it in and still waited two hours for them to "check out" the car. When they came back they offered 20% lower then blue book and wouldn't budget on the price of the used car. If you are looking for a place that will work with you don't go to Mercedes of Beaverton, they pretty much stick to sticker price and below blue book value.

GREAT PARTS HELP

by from Beaverton, Or |

I have bought part at Beaverton Mercedes for both my cars. They have gone beyond their job description to make sure I had what I needed, also the information necessary to complete the repairs I was engaged in. They are kind and thoughtful eager to serve.

Great Service! Loved my Experience-truly!

by from Portland, OR |

Wow! Talk about fast, easy, and not intimidating. I never really thought someone like myself could be driving a brand new Mercedes, but Brandon King made it happen, and really got me a great deal that I coulnd't be happier with. He actually saved me money by getting me a fabulous lease on a 2014 C250, which was cheaper than the 2009 C300 I was financing. Super option for those that don't want to worry about maintenence issues, and are interested in upgrading to a super luxurious (and newer) Mercedes every couple of years! I am living my dream of owning one of these cars, and every time I drive its a reminder of how grateful I am that Brandon made it happen. He was never pushy, but corresponded with me often through email and the occasional phone call, which is conducive to my work schedule and lack of time through the week. He never forgot about me, and when it was time-he made me an offer that was fair and I couldn't refuse. If you think you can't afford a car here, think again! Everyone deserves to be as happy with their vehicle as I am!

Pleasantly surprised!

by from Portland, OR |

When I went into the dealership, I wasn't completely sure about buying a car. Brandon King and the staff at Beaverton Mercedes made us feel so comfortable and welcome. They were knowledgeable and didn't pressure us into buying a car- which is exactly why we ended us buying the car of our dreams! The service even after we bougt our car was impeccable. They helped us understand all of the features that came with our car, not once- but twice. I cannot thank Brandon King and Beaverton Mercedes enough!

best dealership I have ever been to!

by from Portland, OR |

I am very picky with buying a car, my first car was 1999 mustang from the ford dealer, bought it 14 years ago, still have it and drive it. but I decided to get another car for work and commute, so I looked for a decent car for over 2 weeks, I went to many dealer ships something like 20, if not more. If you want to be treated with respect and honesty go there. I normally never write reviews but this place is worth my time writing a review. Ata is a great person to talk to there. We bought our newest family member BMW 328i from these guys yesterday. service was exceptional! -Oliver

Speedy and professional buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

After my ML 350 was totaled I needed to replace it with another, lower mileage vehicle. We checked Cars.com and found that Mercedes of Beaverton had several ML vehicles in its preowned inventory. Shortly after my online inquiry Brandon King called. He proved to be a very informative and professional sales person. Within an hour of our phone conversationBrandon showed us a car he had prepped for our review. He answered our many questions expertly and assisted us with our insurance questions, as well. In all, Brandon made this the easiest and most satisfying car buying experience I can recall having had.

Carl Talton

by from Portland |

Brandon was great to work with. He made every effort to accommodate my difficult schedule and was always professional and patient. I found him persistent without being obnoxious or offensive and would certainly work with him again in the future.

Poor cust. service

by from Vancouver, wa |

If your looking at one of their "budget cars"...better have cash or "stellar" credit.....otherwise you wont even get a return phone call after 3 messages left.....same owner as m.b. of Portland....I'll walk before doing business on any level with either one!!!!

Chimento

by from Beaverton, OR |

I absolutely HATE car dealers, car salesmen, and the entire process of buying a car........until now. Working with Atta was without a doubt the most refreshing experience I have ever had buying a car. The process went smoothly, effortlessly, and without the typical nonsense that most car dealerships have established as status quo. Everyone, and I mean everyone associated with this dealership was polite, helpful, and did anything possible to make the process as simple and as comfortable as the could. This is the place if you are looking for a Mercedes.

Great experinece

by from Portland Or |

The best experience I have had buying a new or used car. Brandon was wonderful, knowledgable, helpful and very friendly. The whole process was very easy and no pressure. We love our new car. Thank you very much