Williams Buick GMC

8201 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 888-221-2452
Used 877-883-1377
Service 888-682-9984

We are Charlotte NC's Premier Buick GMC Dealer!

Best buying experience!

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Great Staff, super nice and very professional. Upfront pricing and great customer service made this the best buying experience i've ever had. Would totally recommend to my friends!

Wonderful experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

We had wonderful experience at the Williams Buick GMC dealership. Curtis Rucker was extremely personable and knowledgeable about the products, both new and used. We would recommend anyone to use the dealership and Curtis in their car buying experience.

Lawrence Shaw

by from Charlotte, N.C. |

I have brought a number of new Buick's in the past 20 years. Mostly from Folger Buick and now Williams Buick.. The salesperson was outstanding and the service department, with Bill Morgan and Kevin who I've dealt with all of those years, is still the best around. Thanks, Lawrence Shaw

Horrible experience

by from Davidson, NC |

Horrible experience, went to pick up my car and they said they just sold it after we agreed to a purchase price. All they said was sorry!

A Great Car Dealer and Service Department.

by from Huntersville, NC |

It is a pleasure to come in a comfortable and clean company. The service is quick and efficient, in an out before you know it, and your on your way. I love to come in for service. Keep up the good work.

Fast and Efficient Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

On a Thursday afternoon I put the driver-side window down in our 2002 Buick and heard a crash and broken glass. The window would not go up and rain clouds were overhead. I rushed to Williams Buick and got there just before a heavy rainstorm. The problem was diagnosed and parts were ordered that afternoon. We expected that we would need to leave the car there over the weekend, especially since the car is 12 years old, but it was ready by noon on Friday. We appreciated the fast service.

The best dealership

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have purchased to vehicles from Willaims Buick GMC - two Enclaves. My sales guy, Bob Matzke, treats me right and take super car of me. I always bring my car in for service. They get me my vehicle back from service in the time frame promised. If it is going to take longer, they let me know up front and get me set up with a courtesy car. Their service and service people are terrific. The dealership is clean, inviting and even has a work area for business people like me, who choose to wait while service is being done.

Saeed Moghadam

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great team of professionals!

Great Dealership

by from Charlotte, NC |

As a first time customer of Williams Buick GMC sales and especially service I would like to say that if you are looking for a reliable vehicle, knowledgeable salesmen and an outstanding service department go to Williams Buick GMC. My experience was when I first went to the dealership was "well lets see how they are going to mess with me today" When I left I was Satisfied with the Vehicle that I purchased, The Trade In value that they gave me, and the Follow- Up they did on me to make sure that everything was OK. I would recommend Williams Buick GMC highly and when I am ready to trade or buy another vehicle Williams Buick GMC is the dealership that I going to. (>: Walter L. Baker

Mr

by from Waxhaw |

See comments in previous survey...getting some kind of clinking noise out of the right strut area?

best dealership experience by far

by from Huntersville |

AAA+++ We just bought a 2014 Buick lacrosse and we had the best buying experienced by far. we have been to many dealerships in the Charlotte area and Williams Buick beat them all by far. They gave us exceptional service and treated us with the upmost care and respect.