Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Awesome place to buy truck

by from Garland Tx |

I really enjoyed buying my truck from love field dodge My salesman was awesome. Howard Carey he got me the best deal possible. Very pleased He was very knowlegable about my truck cant wait to buy another truck from them.Thanks agin Howard

Buyer be ware!!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I met with Jim Gladhill at Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep to buy a new Chrysler 200 Convertible. I love my new car and Jim was great. However, the finance department is still 2 weeks later giving me the run around. They did not put my financing with my credit union as we agreed, now I have to refinance my car. The service department scratched my new car while washing it and they had to send it to a body shop to have it repaired. I warn you all do not buy from this dealership.

LOVE Love Field!!!!!

by from Dallas Texas |

The Staff where GREAT in trying to get me in a new car. Hector Boone sales consultant asked my price range and what car I wanted and he made it happin... I love my 2014 Challenger

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas,TX. |

I went to Chris at Love Field Dodge Jeep thinking I could not purchase and Chris was very nice and took the time to help me find a car. The entire dealership was friendly and made me feel like they really care about customers. Great job! I love my new Dodge!

Awesome service!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

We used Nicky Sheets to buy our car and we were so happy! The staff there is great and did everything possible to help us with buying our car. We were treated awesome and was given tons of freebies!!! I have never been to a car dealership that has treated this great!!!! Awesome service!

Personalized Attention

by from Fort Myers, Fl 33919 |

Sales associate, Nicky Sheets, was attentive to my personal needs, listened to what I wanted and went over and above to be sure I was happy with my purchase. I also live several states away and he helped structure a deal that made it easier to buy in Texas and transport the car to my location than if I had bought a vehicle locally.

Best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Hector was very professional, patient, thorough & knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. He walked thru the whole process with me and provided me with alot of great recommendations. He helped me get the best deal possible without all the typical hassles. This was my quickest & best cost effective, car purchasing experience ever!! Hector's customer service was 200%. I will definitely be a repeat customer...Thank you Hector!!!

Love my Truck!

by from Dallas, TX |

My salesman, Drew Lippincott, made the whole process a breeze. We bought a 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel 4X4 and we couldn't be happier. Drew has followed up on everything he said he would. THe best part is he's just a nice guy. The kind of guy you'd want to stop and have a cup of coffee with. There was no pressure and no tricks or gimmicks. I really felt like he, and all the staff at Love Field, were working to get me the best deal they could.

Excellent Service

by from Dallas,TX |

Been working with Hector Boone for a year now and this guy has excellent customer service. Helps every possible way he can and goes the extra mile for you. Will highly recommend Hector Boone for his service to friends and family members. Facility is nice, clean, and friendly atmosphere right when you walk in the door. Ever need a car come see my guy Hector Boone at Chrysler Dodge and Jeep Love Field.

Would buy from them again

by from Dallas, TX |

I met with four dealerships in the past month and just purchased a SUV from Matt Volpi and the team at Love Field Chrysler Jeep. Matt was open and direct in his dealings, giving me an attractive price quote on a slightly used vehicle and readily delivering on it. Documentation went smoothly with good attention to detail. Facilities are clean and convenient -- not five-star opulent, but comfortable and welcoming. I highly recommend Matt Volpi and the Love Field sales team.