Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Awesome Salesman and Classy Establishment

by from Odessa, Tx |

Nicky Sheets is extremely good to deal with. I was looking for a Challenger Scat Pack and called the dealership. Nicky answered the phone and was extremely helpful. We had a deal in only a few hours through text messages. I was working out of town and live 350 miles from Love Field. Nicky, as it turns out is from my hometown. I had located a car I wanted that was only 3 blocks from my house, however the sales manager lied to me and I walked. Nicky was straight up and honest about everything. We put a deposit on the car and picked it up on Saturday. We were out of the dealership in less than an hour. It is a very classy establishment. I was so impressed by the professionalism and coats and ties. The one thing that impressed me the most was that after putting a deposit on the car it was removed from the showroom to have a sunroof installed. The car was a good as sold at that point and it was totally out of my control, however I was quite surprised to show up to get my car and it had been returned to the showroom floor. They could have left my car outside like most dealerships would do but instead we had the privilege of driving it out of the showroom ourselves. Also other dealers are adding $5000.00 to the price of these cars because they are "rare". We still paid less than MSRP for the car with the sunroof added. I don't like word games or number games when car shopping. If you don't want to sell me a car all you have to do is try to trick me. Two thumbs up for Nicky and everyone else involved with my purchase whose names I don't recall.

These GUYS Are Legit!

by from Fort worth, tx |

Nicky and his staff were LEGIT! We negotiated a price on the phone, came in, picked it up and was outta there! Extremely kind and professional people! Excellent place to do business!

Awesome place to buy truck

by from Garland Tx |

I really enjoyed buying my truck from love field dodge My salesman was awesome. Howard Carey he got me the best deal possible. Very pleased He was very knowlegable about my truck cant wait to buy another truck from them.Thanks agin Howard

Buyer be ware!!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I met with Jim Gladhill at Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep to buy a new Chrysler 200 Convertible. I love my new car and Jim was great. However, the finance department is still 2 weeks later giving me the run around. They did not put my financing with my credit union as we agreed, now I have to refinance my car. The service department scratched my new car while washing it and they had to send it to a body shop to have it repaired. I warn you all do not buy from this dealership.

LOVE Love Field!!!!!

by from Dallas Texas |

The Staff where GREAT in trying to get me in a new car. Hector Boone sales consultant asked my price range and what car I wanted and he made it happin... I love my 2014 Challenger

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas,TX. |

I went to Chris at Love Field Dodge Jeep thinking I could not purchase and Chris was very nice and took the time to help me find a car. The entire dealership was friendly and made me feel like they really care about customers. Great job! I love my new Dodge!

Awesome service!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

We used Nicky Sheets to buy our car and we were so happy! The staff there is great and did everything possible to help us with buying our car. We were treated awesome and was given tons of freebies!!! I have never been to a car dealership that has treated this great!!!! Awesome service!

Personalized Attention

by from Fort Myers, Fl 33919 |

Sales associate, Nicky Sheets, was attentive to my personal needs, listened to what I wanted and went over and above to be sure I was happy with my purchase. I also live several states away and he helped structure a deal that made it easier to buy in Texas and transport the car to my location than if I had bought a vehicle locally.

Best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Hector was very professional, patient, thorough & knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. He walked thru the whole process with me and provided me with alot of great recommendations. He helped me get the best deal possible without all the typical hassles. This was my quickest & best cost effective, car purchasing experience ever!! Hector's customer service was 200%. I will definitely be a repeat customer...Thank you Hector!!!

Love my Truck!

by from Dallas, TX |

My salesman, Drew Lippincott, made the whole process a breeze. We bought a 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel 4X4 and we couldn't be happier. Drew has followed up on everything he said he would. THe best part is he's just a nice guy. The kind of guy you'd want to stop and have a cup of coffee with. There was no pressure and no tricks or gimmicks. I really felt like he, and all the staff at Love Field, were working to get me the best deal they could.