Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982 New877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238 Used866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930 Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Never again with this place.

by from Dallas, TX |

Buyer beware! Bought my 2016 Dodge Challenger there, and it had a small scratch on it. Brand new car, and the only one on the lot that had every feature I wanted (leather, blackout package, camera, heated/cooled seats, satellite radio/nav screen, etc.) So the salesman, wanted to make the sale, and said, "Well we can get that repainted for you, if you want to take the car tonight." So when I left with the car after signing the papers, I wanted another assurance that it would be fixed. I was told by the manager of the salespeople, "Oh absolutely, we'll call you in a few days and set up your appointment." I left happy, at first. A month into ownership, no phone call. The horn failed, and the passenger window on the car failed, as well. It needed service. They also called and said my tags were ready. So I drove in and got the tags, and just took the car to the service place. I pulled in, and Christina came out to assist. I explained what was wrong, and she told me that their paint guy was out until Monday. That's a very important note- "They're paint guy, is out until Monday." This was a Saturday, so I figured, "Ok, highly skilled job, doesn't work on weekend," I get that. Totally. So I asked if she could go ahead and look at the window and the horn and she said that they could, but I would need to leave the car. So I asked for a loaner car, since we were there in only my car and had a weekend of things to do. There was protest, and I was told that they only do rental cars for 1 day. Excuse me? So I said, "It's a brand new car, with defects from the purchase, and it's barely a month old, and you're going to have it several days. 1 day will not get it, and I find that a little hard to believe." She "made a call," and was authorized to give me a rental car for the remainder of the repair time. A rental car. So Enterprise came and I was put in a piece of total crap. 4 cylinder, underpowered, no features, HORRIBLE vehicle. And yes, it's LFCDJ's fault. How do I know? I bought a 2014 Mustang, and 2 weeks into ownership ran it into a bridge. I had it towed to the dealership for repair since my insurance made the call to repair it, rather than total it. It was an extensive repair, and went over a few weeks. What did they give me for a rental? A fully loaded Lincoln MKz. A vehicle with power and more features than my actual car. So I'm told that the "Paint guy" will be back on Monday and they can take care of it then. Well, not exactly. Tuesday I called for an update. I was told, "It will go into paint today, and it will need to cure, so probably tomorrow it will be ready." With the Ford dealership I received an email EVERY SINGLE DAY, or a phone call, with the status of parts ordered, paint time, etc. Not with Dodge. So I called today after taking a partial day off expecting my car to be ready. This is where it gets really great-- Christina, nor anyone else, was available. The person said, "I'll have her give you a call back in a few minutes. That was at 11:43am. At 12:30pm, I called back, a bit annoyed, and said, "I did not receive my call, and I'm really just wanting a quick status on the car, whether it is done or not, so I can go on with my day, or prepare to come and get it." They were sorry, and they'll have a manager call me back. Really? It's not in the computer somewhere? Just tell me the status!!!! So I said OK, but by this time, I was hungry and decided to go have lunch. We drove, from DUNCANVILLE, in our 2013 Dodge Challenger, which we do love, all the way in to Dallas, to the dealership, and guess what? Still no phone call. So I went inside the service building (which is around the corner and down the street from the dealership), and went up to the counter. Again, I just wanted to know the status of my car. I spotted Christina before I reached the counter, and I asked her, "So how is it with my car? I haven't been able to get an update." What she said, made me see red.

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Garland, TX |

We took our car in for service on April 27th and had a great experience. Previously in the past, we have had bad service from another technician and did not want to go back to your service center again. This time we had Henry Jimenez and the service was fantastic!!! He kept us very informed on repairing our vehicle, went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service and completed service in a timely manner. He did an outstanding job and definitely deserves the recognition. He was very professional! Thank you again Henry! We greatly appreciate your patience, time and effort on repairing our vehicle.

Excellent customer by Henry, Service Advisor

by from Dallas |

Henry understands the value of excellent customer service. He deserves kudos for his honesty, follow through, positive can-do attitude and doing what is right for the customer. I highly recommend him.

Great experience for once!

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought my 2014 Charger Hemi Blacktop at a different dealership. I was referred to Henry, the service advisor, at Love Field when Christian Bros diagnosed a powertrain warranty repair for me which we initially thought was just a spark plug issue. At first, I hesitated because I hadn't bought my vehicle there. But they gave me Henry's direct cell. I called and left a message for him, then headed to my original dealership to check out the situation there. Henry called me back and said I could bring in my car right away and he will have the rental ready for me. My old dealership gave me a song and dance of how long it will take to diagnose the problem, I will have to wait while they fight for a rental through my wrap around warranty I bought through them, etc etc blah bah. So, I went with Henry at Love Field. I was very nervous since I am so used to waiting for hours for an oil change at the old dealership, but I brought the car at 7:15 am and I was back at home in my rent at 9:35 am and that was only because I had an errand! Henry kept me apprised regularly of the repairs and what was happening. We worked on a deal for the rest of the maintenance, transmission and rear differential oil change which I expected because it was shifting hard. I also got a fantastic deal of fantastic tires. The Hemi itself needed a big job. Henry was as pleasant as can be. He didn't lose patience with me with my questions, he answered everything politely. The mechanics - kudos - I didn't meet them but my car is running sweet now and they did it on time. I got my car back washed, twice because I had to go in for the tires a couple of days later and again they washed it and it looks like polished it!!! When I took delivery of this vehicle it was NEVER washed or cleaned or polished, let alone like that! And I had the greatest dude from TGS finish the chips that been driving me nuts on my windshield! Talk about convenience! I don't say this lightly - I highly recommend this dealership - the service department - because that is what I know. I used to run a dealership service department - something I never told anyone - and I can say that this place ran like a top and I was treated so, so well. Thank you Love Field Dodge and especially Henry. The icing on the cake w

Integrity

by from Dallas , Texas |

I've recently dealt with Lovefield Dodge in 2 respects. I had work done on my car twice in their dealership and was so pleased with them, I went there to purchase my new car. I had the pleasure of meeting Marty Jackson and he and I negotiated a deal. When I got home that night I noticed a discrepancy in the contract. I alerted Marty of the situation and the management took care of it immediately , giving me a check for the difference. I've purchased 54 cars in my lifetime and would highly recommend Marty and Lovefield Dodge. They are in my opinion , the best.

Worse Service Ever

by from Dallas, Texas |

This dealership charged me a ridiculous amount of money for repairs. The repairs did not fix my issue and exactly caused my car to become undrivable. I had to take it to another dealership to prove their fault in the damage to my car. Even after meeting with the General Manager (who was both rude and unprofessional) they still wouldn't even admit or apologize for their mistake. Because of my dealing with them, I will never buy another Doge, Jeep, Chysler, Ram car in my life.

AVOID THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Dallas, TX |

Incompetent Service Department, including service advisors, technicians and the service manager. They were not able to fix a very simple item that should have taken 30 minutes. After complaining to the manager Justin Auchter, he assured me that he would handle it personally. This was over 4 weeks ago. Problem still hasnt been fixed and the manager is not replying to any correspondence. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing this information. I'd like to inform you that our store has undergone a change in management and ownership since you last visited. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you how happy we make our customers!

Went over and above

by from Dallas, TX |

We recently visited Love field Jeep for some repairs on our 2012 Grand Cherokee. During the service, there was an unfortunate mis-hap with the car in which we were highly frustrated and disappointed. We spoke with Steven Martin, the General Sales Manager and I admit, it was hands off from there. He took care of us very promptly and set us up with a great deal on a 2014 Grand Cherokee. This is level of service says a lot about the dealer and their core values. I would highly recommend anyone visiting the dealer and Ask for Steve or Matt. No dealer in the DFW area would have handled the situation like Steve and his team did. Way to go!

October 18, 2013

Thanks for the kind works Ryan. It's our number one priority to make our customers happy and above and beyond is what we strive to do for every customer who steps foot through our door. We can't wait to serve you again!

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I wanted to commend Larry Mauldin who I see each time when I come to the service department. He makes you feel like a million dollars when you are there. Always has a smile, "Service With A Smile".

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing Mr. Wells, we appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

STUCK TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS.....

by from Dallas, TEXAS |

WE HAD MY WIFE'S VEHICLE SERVICED THERE THIS PAST FRIDAY FOR A NOT SO MAJOR REPAIR. MY WIFE HAD TO GIVE UP HER ENTIRE DAY OF WORK FOR A 5 HOUR JOB. EVENTUALLY SHE HAD TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY TO RECEIVE HER VEHICLE BUT UPON PICKING UP HER VEHICLE RHE SO-CALLED REPAIRS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WAS NOT DONE PROPERLY.WE SPOKE TO YHE SERVICE MANAGER AND YHE RESPONSE WE GOT IS THAT THEY WERE SORRY BUT WE WOULD HAVE RO WAIT TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS AND THAT NO RENTAL CAR WOULD BE GIVE FOR THEIR MISTAKE.. SO NOW WE HAVE A VEHICLE THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY BECAUSE THEIR TECHS DID NOT DO THE JOB RIGHT. THANK YOU LOVE FIELD DODGE FOR RUINING OUR CHRISTMAS TRIP.

April 9, 2013

We'd like to apologize that your previously had a negative experience. We would also like to invite you back to give us another chance now that we are under new management (as of February 2013). We've got an all new management staff and most of our non management staff has been changed to. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future and make up for any past experiences that did not meet your expectations.