Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas,TX. |

I went to Chris at Love Field Dodge Jeep thinking I could not purchase and Chris was very nice and took the time to help me find a car. The entire dealership was friendly and made me feel like they really care about customers. Great job! I love my new Dodge!

Awesome service!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

We used Nicky Sheets to buy our car and we were so happy! The staff there is great and did everything possible to help us with buying our car. We were treated awesome and was given tons of freebies!!! I have never been to a car dealership that has treated this great!!!! Awesome service!

Personalized Attention

by from Fort Myers, Fl 33919 |

Sales associate, Nicky Sheets, was attentive to my personal needs, listened to what I wanted and went over and above to be sure I was happy with my purchase. I also live several states away and he helped structure a deal that made it easier to buy in Texas and transport the car to my location than if I had bought a vehicle locally.

Best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Hector was very professional, patient, thorough & knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. He walked thru the whole process with me and provided me with alot of great recommendations. He helped me get the best deal possible without all the typical hassles. This was my quickest & best cost effective, car purchasing experience ever!! Hector's customer service was 200%. I will definitely be a repeat customer...Thank you Hector!!!

Love my Truck!

by from Dallas, TX |

My salesman, Drew Lippincott, made the whole process a breeze. We bought a 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel 4X4 and we couldn't be happier. Drew has followed up on everything he said he would. THe best part is he's just a nice guy. The kind of guy you'd want to stop and have a cup of coffee with. There was no pressure and no tricks or gimmicks. I really felt like he, and all the staff at Love Field, were working to get me the best deal they could.

Excellent Service

by from Dallas,TX |

Been working with Hector Boone for a year now and this guy has excellent customer service. Helps every possible way he can and goes the extra mile for you. Will highly recommend Hector Boone for his service to friends and family members. Facility is nice, clean, and friendly atmosphere right when you walk in the door. Ever need a car come see my guy Hector Boone at Chrysler Dodge and Jeep Love Field.

Would buy from them again

by from Dallas, TX |

I met with four dealerships in the past month and just purchased a SUV from Matt Volpi and the team at Love Field Chrysler Jeep. Matt was open and direct in his dealings, giving me an attractive price quote on a slightly used vehicle and readily delivering on it. Documentation went smoothly with good attention to detail. Facilities are clean and convenient -- not five-star opulent, but comfortable and welcoming. I highly recommend Matt Volpi and the Love Field sales team.

Fast and Easy

by from Dallas, TX |

Outstanding Service! Have you ever test drove a vehicle, negotiated price, traded in an old car and drive the new vehicle home in 1 hours? Love Field Jeep is under new management with all new sales people and managers. As a female trying to purchase a car alone I was concerned because of what I read about the experiences others had had while trying to buy a car from them. I set up an internet appointment and when I arrived I was met by Nikky, a very comfortable feeling gentlemen, that had the car I was interested in waiting to test drive. I knew my price I wanted to pay. We talked and agreed on price within a very short time. His manager Matt wanted to make the deal and they made it happen. No pressure from anyone, no haggling back and forth on irrelevant matters. Even the new General Manager, Jimmy, came to introduce himself to me. They are aware of the bad reputation that they have had and under Jimmy?s new management, they are driven to change this stigma that has been placed on the dealership. I have had good experiences with buying cars at other places but this one topped them all. I felt good about the deal and the car. I really recommend trying them first!

customer service was great

by from dallas texas |

i just want to let you know that michael Finnegane was such a great salesman ,he first greeted me with a great compliment with that made me smile because i was having a stressful bad day, he lift my spirit up,also he treated me with such gret care he ,went to bat for me and stuck by my side all the way through and he made me laugh and smile the whole time i was there. the procedure to the end and walk me outside . i left there so happy ,words cant explain ,thank you.

Great experience

by from Plano TX |

My son and I were looking for a vehicle for him. We were not even considering a new car. We met with Chris Wesselman and he not only negotiated the down and monthly payments down but he actually was able to get my son in a brand new car that same day. Chris stayed with us until the end. He handed my son his keys to his first brand new car. Chris did not even realize but that was my son's birthday and he was able to give him best birthday present!! Thanks again to Chris and to the team at love field Dodge!!