Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Fast and Easy

by from Dallas, TX |

Outstanding Service! Have you ever test drove a vehicle, negotiated price, traded in an old car and drive the new vehicle home in 1 hours? Love Field Jeep is under new management with all new sales people and managers. As a female trying to purchase a car alone I was concerned because of what I read about the experiences others had had while trying to buy a car from them. I set up an internet appointment and when I arrived I was met by Nikky, a very comfortable feeling gentlemen, that had the car I was interested in waiting to test drive. I knew my price I wanted to pay. We talked and agreed on price within a very short time. His manager Matt wanted to make the deal and they made it happen. No pressure from anyone, no haggling back and forth on irrelevant matters. Even the new General Manager, Jimmy, came to introduce himself to me. They are aware of the bad reputation that they have had and under Jimmy?s new management, they are driven to change this stigma that has been placed on the dealership. I have had good experiences with buying cars at other places but this one topped them all. I felt good about the deal and the car. I really recommend trying them first!

customer service was great

by from dallas texas |

i just want to let you know that michael Finnegane was such a great salesman ,he first greeted me with a great compliment with that made me smile because i was having a stressful bad day, he lift my spirit up,also he treated me with such gret care he ,went to bat for me and stuck by my side all the way through and he made me laugh and smile the whole time i was there. the procedure to the end and walk me outside . i left there so happy ,words cant explain ,thank you.

Great experience

by from Plano TX |

My son and I were looking for a vehicle for him. We were not even considering a new car. We met with Chris Wesselman and he not only negotiated the down and monthly payments down but he actually was able to get my son in a brand new car that same day. Chris stayed with us until the end. He handed my son his keys to his first brand new car. Chris did not even realize but that was my son's birthday and he was able to give him best birthday present!! Thanks again to Chris and to the team at love field Dodge!!

Exceptional Service at Love Field Dodge Chrysler j

by from Dallas, Texas |

Last night I was stranded with a flat time on a loaner car and could not find anyone to help. The manager of the new car sales, Jay, personally came and made sure I got service and was on my way. That kind of service is unheard of in this day and age. Also worked with Robert Shaw in service. Robert had called a service to hellp me and said they were on their way and was going to stay and wait, but I told him not necessary. Still can't believe the service.. My car was in for service, so can't rate quality of repairs until I get it back, but from all else, should be perfect.

Overall Good Experience with New Dealer

by from Dallas |

Recently, I purchased a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Lawrence Curry and found the whole experience much easier than some dealers I've bought from in Dallas. Even though it took several days for him to find and bring the car I wanted to Love Field from another dealer in the Metroplex, Lawrence kept me informed daily of what was happening. The whole experience was a good one and with the help of Tony and Mario too I am thrilled with my new Jeep.

October 18, 2013

Congratulations on your new Jeep Charlotte! And thanks so much both for being a Love Field customer, and for sharing your great experience here. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Follow up to preview review

by from College station, texas |

This is a follow up to my previous review below. I did finally receive a contact from the dealership a week after returning home and to make a long story short they honored the agreement they made to me earlier. I returned to the dealer and the purchase of the vehicle went very smooth. So I have to very opposite experiences but in the end I did get the vehicle I wanted at the price I agreed to.

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing an update, we are glad that your issues were resolved. We look forward to serving you again in the future and giving you a smooth sales experience from beginning to end.

Dewayne Poindexter

by from Odessa, Texas |

Good experience with this dealership. We flew into Love field from Odessa and Joey Ballard, our sales person was there to pick us up. I have had dealings with Lawrence Curry, the internet sales manager. I have been very impressed with him. He is a man of his word. If he tells you he will do something he will. Very honest man.

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us Dewayne! We can't wait to serve you again and if there's anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know!

Broken Promises and High Pressure

by from college station, tx |

Like several other reviewer listed below, I had a horrible experience with this dealership in attempting to purchase a used vehicle. I had a verbal agreement on a price over the phone that was very clear abut the maximum I would pay. I drove four hours to make the purchase. After over an hour we finally got down to the price which was quoted as $1700 over the discussed price. After repeated attempts to get me to pay more than agreed, I finally left empty handed because I refused to pay more than discussed. I have also left a message to speak to the owner or general manager and am waiting for a response. I am disappointed I did not get the vehicle but more disappointed that they refused to keep an agreement.

October 18, 2013

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. We have changed owners and management as of October, moving forward there will be no more situations like yours. We would love the opportunity to assist you again in the future and show you that the customer comes first at Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

AVOID THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Dallas, TX |

Incompetent Service Department, including service advisors, technicians and the service manager. They were not able to fix a very simple item that should have taken 30 minutes. After complaining to the manager Justin Auchter, he assured me that he would handle it personally. This was over 4 weeks ago. Problem still hasnt been fixed and the manager is not replying to any correspondence. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing this information. I'd like to inform you that our store has undergone a change in management and ownership since you last visited. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you how happy we make our customers!

Went over and above

by from Dallas, TX |

We recently visited Love field Jeep for some repairs on our 2012 Grand Cherokee. During the service, there was an unfortunate mis-hap with the car in which we were highly frustrated and disappointed. We spoke with Steven Martin, the General Sales Manager and I admit, it was hands off from there. He took care of us very promptly and set us up with a great deal on a 2014 Grand Cherokee. This is level of service says a lot about the dealer and their core values. I would highly recommend anyone visiting the dealer and Ask for Steve or Matt. No dealer in the DFW area would have handled the situation like Steve and his team did. Way to go!

October 18, 2013

Thanks for the kind works Ryan. It's our number one priority to make our customers happy and above and beyond is what we strive to do for every customer who steps foot through our door. We can't wait to serve you again!