Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Extremely shady, high pressure sales, poor service

by from McKinney, TX |

According to the newest service manager, this dealership has apparently changed ownership 3 different times since I bought my car last year. I had been looking for the perfect car for several months, and finally saw it posted on their site. It was marked as a different car online - it was even better in person! It had lots of features the dealer apparently didn't know about when they listed it online and even when I test drove. Their facility is extremely nice. Management, not so much. I don't remember the manager's name, but he was bald and his talking was just as smooth. I got heavily pressured into a $2,000 extended warranty because I wasn't prepared (I'll admit), which really drove up the total cost. They also tried changing the price of the vehicle up $1,000 from what was listed on their website. Once the sale was over, I was nothing to them. They wouldn't respond to my emails or phone calls regarding problems I was having. Specifically, they didn't change the title on my trade-in, so some guy was racking up a ton of tickets in my name and driving on the Texas tollroads with my old car which they auctioned off, I bet. I had to pay a total of $65 to get a new manual shipped to me because they claimed to not have any at the dealership. $65 for a book.... I'm not in college, anymore. I don't trust these guys at all. It was a very high pressure sales environment (especially for such a rich area), they didn't follow through on customer service, and they did everything they could to get as much money out of me as possible. I don't recommend them and won't be taking my car there to be serviced anytime soon. It's been much more of a nightmare as I've left out other things, too, and I genuinely feel bad for anyone that ends up at this dealership.

October 18, 2013

Eric, I'm sorry that you had a less than excellent experience with Love Field in the past. This store has a new owner and an all new management staff as of October 1st that has been brought in from around the country to offer Love Field customers the best car buying/servicing experience in Dallas. We hope that you'll give our new team an opportunity to earn your business. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I wanted to commend Larry Mauldin who I see each time when I come to the service department. He makes you feel like a million dollars when you are there. Always has a smile, "Service With A Smile".

October 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing Mr. Wells, we appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent service

by from Dallas TX |

Had a great experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and inviting. Would definitely recommend buying there vehicle through Love Field.

July 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Ashley! We strive to provide the best buying experience for our customers. We look forward to serving you again and don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Typical car dealer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I'll say up front that I'm not a good negotiator. By nature I have a hard time pushing back and get too wrapped up in having a new vehicle to stop and analyze critically. These guys definitely took advantage of that. After being left waiting in there very nice lobby forever, I didn't notice that they offered my a higher price than they quoted me online and they were really hard to negotiate down (and left me waiting even longer) In the end, I'm left feeling I paid too much after some pretty typical slimy car dealer techniques. I won't say don't buy from them (I really like my Grand Cherokee) just approach with extreme caution.

July 31, 2013

Tim, if you'd like to discuss your concerns any further please give our General Sales Manager Steve Martin a call. Our #1 priority is providing the best buying experience possible for our customers, and we want them to be comfortable/confident before, during, and after their purchase. Enjoy your new Grand Cherokee and we look forward to hearing from you!

SHADY SHADY SHADY!!

by from baton rouge, louisiana |

This whole dealership LACKS communication and has been a disaster to deal with. They are very shady when you ask for a final price of a vehicle and price for your trade in. We were buying from out of town so communication has been over the phone and through text messages. SEVERAL times we were told that we have come to an agreement and finally we spoke with Simon who acted like he was the dealer and told us that all we have to do is submit our application online (giving them all our credit information) and we would work final numbers depending on the interest rate we got. Turns out after we submit it (not even 30 minutes later) the deal is off. The CEO found out that he can purchase a car just like mine at an auction for 6000 and can't go through with the trade in. My car retails for 14,500. Needless to say these people need to start COMMUNICATING with one another and better with their customers. This has been a complete waste of my time and now my credit gets a hit! Thanks guys!!!

July 31, 2013

Nicole, we're sorry your experience did not exceed your expectations. Our number one goal is transparency in our pricing and all processes of the car buying experience. We want every customer to be completely comfortable and confident in their new or used vehicle purchase and we will do whatever we can to make sure this happens. If you would like to discuss your concerns any further please give us a call and ask for Steve Martin, General Sales Manager. Good luck with your vehicle search and we look forward to hearing from you if there's anything we can do to assist you.

GREAT EXPERIENCE WORTH THE 6 HOUR DRIVE I MADE.

by from PONCA CITY, OK |

WE WERE LOOKING FOR A GECKO GREEN JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR AND WERE TOLD BY SEVERAL DEALERSHIPS IN KANSAS, OKLAHOMA, AND MISSOURI THAT THERE WERE NO NEW ONES LEFT AND THE COLOR WAS DISCONTINUED. MY WIFE FOUND AN AD ON AUTOTRADER THAT SHOWED ONE AT LOVE FIELD SO WE CALLED. DOM TOOK A COUPLE PICTURES OF IT AND VERIFIED THAY STILL HAD IT SO I TALKED TO MY LOCAL DEALERSHIP ABOUT GETTING IT. THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A SCAM AND THAT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE IT IF I DROVE TO DALLAS AND WOULD TRY TO SWITCH IT OUT FOR SOMETHING ELSE. I CALLED THE NEXT DAY AND TALKED TO OTIS WHO AGAIN VERIFIED THEY HAD IT. I TOLD HIM I WANTED IT AND WOULD DRIVE THERE 6 HOURS ONE WAY TO GET IT IF THEY PROMISED TO HOLD IT FOR ME. HE TALKED TO HIS MANAGER AND THEY AGREED TO HOLD IT UNTIL I GOT THERE. I TOLD THEM THE DEAL MY LOCAL DEALER OFFERED ON A JEEP HERE THAT WASNT THE COLOR WE WANTED AND THEY MATCHED THE DEAL OVER THE PHONE INCLUDING TRADE IN PRICE ON MY VEHICLE AND STUCK TO IT. THIS IS A RARITY IN THESE TIMES TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS TRUE TO THEIR WORD. THAT YOU GUYS AND THE WHOLE STAFF WHO WERE VERY FRIENDLY TO MY FAMILY THE WHOLE TIME AND GAVE MY 3 YEAR OLD SNACKS AND DRINKS TO KEEP HIM ENTERTAINED. THANK YOU MITCH & REBECCA WHITE PONCA CITY, OK

July 10, 2013

Dear Mitch, Rebecca, and Nathan... thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to do business. We are thrilled that we had the specific vehicle in stock that you were looking for and we're glad you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future if you're ever in the area or willing to take a little road trip again for your next purchase. Have a great summer in your awesome new Wrangler!

Consumers Be Prepare for Poor Customer Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

I am a current Chrysler owner. Currently, I own both a Jeep Cherokee and a Dodge Nitro. I have also owned a Jeep Liberty, Dodge Stratus, and Dodge Durango. So, it is evident that I am a loyal customer, who continues to return to the Chrysler brand because of the products? quality and excellent customer service that I have experienced in the past. Please allow me this opportunity to share with you the worst customer service that I have ever experienced in my life. My husband and I decided that we wanted to purchase for him a 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T for Father's Day. I worked closely with a salesperson from Lovefield Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. His name was Christian. When I initially called this dealership to inquire about the car, Christian stated that his manager was no longer at the dealership and had left for the day; therefore, he could not discuss my trade with me. He stated that he would call me back the next day and if he did not, I should give him a call because he gets fairly busy. The next day, his Sales Manager, Lawrence convinced to come to the dealership on Saturday, so that he can assess the trade and give us a value. On Saturday, at around 10 AM, I came to the dealership to negotiate the price of the car and the value of the trade. I spoke with Donald, who introduced himself to me as a Finance Manager. Donald and I agreed on $550 per month and made an appointment to return on that same day at 5:15 PM. My husband was at work and he needed to come to the dealership to sign the finance papers. Donald agreed and we shook hands. My salesperson, Christian, drove the car to the service department to get it cleaned up. At around 2:30 PM, I called the dealership and spoke with Christian. He stated that the car was ready, the deal was ?good,? and that he verified this information with Donald. My husband and I arrived at the dealership on that same day at 3 PM. My husband test drove the car and fell in love with it. Christian asked us to wait for Donald at the lobby, as he would call us over when our paperwork was ready for signatures. However, as we waited, a man, who introduced himself as the Service Director, asked for the keys to the car. After waiting for Donald for nearly an hour, the same Service Director came up to us and told us that the Challenger had been sold to another customer. I approached Christian and told him that the car had been sold. Donald, the Finance Manager, was there. He looked at me and with a cold face stated, ?Yeah, it was sold.? I did not receive an apology from anyone of your staff for this misunderstanding. The Service Director even lied stating that it was sold early in the morning, however, he only requested the keys to the vehicle about thirty minutes prior to this to get it cleaned up for the other customer. We left the dealership never wanting to come back again, or purchasing any vehicle from any one of your other dealership branches. Your company will never succeed if you continue to chase away loyal customers.

July 10, 2013

KF, we appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Unfortunately there was some sort of communication error made on our part, but we learn from our mistakes and this will not happen again. We hope that you'll consider us again in the future as we strive to become the friendliest Chrysler dealer in the Metroplex. Have a great summer!

Not very helpful, they didn't take me serious.

by from Dallas tx |

I built a jeep on keep.com that I wanted to order. The website sent my contact information over to the dealership and they responded quickly. I asked for a quote for the jeep I wanted to order from the factory to the specs I wanted. Sales man said we have options on the lot for you to check out, and I said I wanted to order directly from the factory. All I asked for was a quote, a simple email back to my inquiry. They must not of though I was serious, I never got a quote. I received a follow up call from them and they acted like we never talked. I asked again for a quote and never received one. Long story short I went to a dealer 30 miles away instead of 5 because they can't send a simple quote.

July 10, 2013

Erik, we're sorry that you felt as though you were not taken seriously. Every one of our customers means the world to us at ANY stage of purchase (including price research). We would love the opportunity to take great care of you some time in the future and in the mean time we will tighten up our communication system to ensure that this does not happen again. Have a great summer!

No Stress Experience!

by from Dallas TX |

I contacted Love Field Chrysler Jeep via the internet. I received an immediate response from Wendell Byrd. We meet in person last night and discussed the Wrangler I was interested in. They did not have it in stock - but he found exactly what I wanted via the net at another dealer in just 15 minutes. Price negotiation was pain free - Wendell was very honest and trustworthy. We both were satisfied with the final purchase price. And I am picking up my new Rubicon tomorrow! I would definitely do business with this dealership and Wendell again!

April 30, 2013

Congratulations on your new Rubicon Eric! Thanks so much for your business, and for taking the time to give your feedback. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Great Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2012 Chrysler 300 from Love Field Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I had a great buying experience there. The salesman Brian Smiley and the sales manager Jimmy took great care of me. Initially, I was suppose to purchase a Dodge Charger that was sold without my salesman Brian knowing. They felt bad that the vehicle sold and cut me a great deal on my Chrysler 300. I even called competing dealerships asking if they could cut the same deal. They all said "There is no way that we can cut you a deal like that on a Chrysler 300!" Thank you Love Field Dodge!

April 9, 2013

New300owner, thanks so much for your business! We'd also like to thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us on Cars.com. We look forward to serving you again in the future, and turning this 4 star review into a 5 star review as we continue to improve!