Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

New 877-794-6982
Used 866-797-1238
Service 888-770-8930

Love Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is open and you're going to love our deals! Call or visit us today.

Great Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2012 Chrysler 300 from Love Field Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I had a great buying experience there. The salesman Brian Smiley and the sales manager Jimmy took great care of me. Initially, I was suppose to purchase a Dodge Charger that was sold without my salesman Brian knowing. They felt bad that the vehicle sold and cut me a great deal on my Chrysler 300. I even called competing dealerships asking if they could cut the same deal. They all said "There is no way that we can cut you a deal like that on a Chrysler 300!" Thank you Love Field Dodge!

April 9, 2013

New300owner, thanks so much for your business! We'd also like to thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us on Cars.com. We look forward to serving you again in the future, and turning this 4 star review into a 5 star review as we continue to improve!

STUCK TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS.....

by from Dallas, TEXAS |

WE HAD MY WIFE'S VEHICLE SERVICED THERE THIS PAST FRIDAY FOR A NOT SO MAJOR REPAIR. MY WIFE HAD TO GIVE UP HER ENTIRE DAY OF WORK FOR A 5 HOUR JOB. EVENTUALLY SHE HAD TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY TO RECEIVE HER VEHICLE BUT UPON PICKING UP HER VEHICLE RHE SO-CALLED REPAIRS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WAS NOT DONE PROPERLY.WE SPOKE TO YHE SERVICE MANAGER AND YHE RESPONSE WE GOT IS THAT THEY WERE SORRY BUT WE WOULD HAVE RO WAIT TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS AND THAT NO RENTAL CAR WOULD BE GIVE FOR THEIR MISTAKE.. SO NOW WE HAVE A VEHICLE THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY BECAUSE THEIR TECHS DID NOT DO THE JOB RIGHT. THANK YOU LOVE FIELD DODGE FOR RUINING OUR CHRISTMAS TRIP.

April 9, 2013

We'd like to apologize that your previously had a negative experience. We would also like to invite you back to give us another chance now that we are under new management (as of February 2013). We've got an all new management staff and most of our non management staff has been changed to. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future and make up for any past experiences that did not meet your expectations.

Positive Customer Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

I had been shopping for a vehicle for many weeks and gone to several different dealerships. I found Love Field Dodge Chrysler Jeep to have excellent customer service, educated salesman who could tell you about the vehicle and an ability to make feel that you and your business was important to them. Josh, Alex and the rest of the folks did an excellent job educating me on the product, locating the vehicle, and working with me to put a deal together.

January 25, 2013

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, if at anytime we can be of service to you and yours please do let us know. We are happy to help.

Thank You!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

My wife and I bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee from here and everything there from the Customer Service, Facility and the great deal we got was amazing!

January 25, 2013