Jim Norton Toyota OKC

8401 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73162

New 877-721-1899
Used 888-268-6576
Service 866-989-0748

Your Service is our Pleasure!

Best Car buying experience

by from Okc, OK |

I just loved working with Mr. Ismail. He knows how to take care of his customers. He is very accommodating and willing to work for you even after the sale. I have purchases several cars but never have I purchased one from same sales person or dealership. Jim Norton and Mo have made want to purchase my next vehicle from them. Purchasing a car from start to finish is not a fun task. Mo made it very easy and will refer anyone interested in toyota to ask for Mo Ismail at Jim Norton Toyota.

Jim Norton Toyota OKC responded to this review

June 11, 2013

Thank you Chris, I have passed the word to Mo and you have made him a happier man. Thank you for your business!

Virginia Soder

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Garfield Doakes Was my saleman and went out of his way to be ;very helpful.

Good facility

by from Oklahoma City, Ok. |

I have bought two 4 Runner at this facility. The 2005 was an excellent car with no problems at all throughout the time I had it to the time I traded it in with 186,000 miles. I used the garage for service for this car and my present car. The service and reception folks are very good. They have always treated me well. The 2013 has been a good one so far. I travel a lot so already have about 48,000 miles on the car. I suppose I use this dealership because it is close to my house but I would recommend it to anyone.

Bad dealership

by from OKC, OK |

I went to this dealership to look at a 2012 Hyundai Azera only to see that it had a huge dent on it which was not said on the website or told to me before I went to look at it in person. A dealer said he would drop the price down just a little bit but to get it fixed the price would go up which is completely unacceptable. I would never attempt to do business with them again nor would I recommend anyone else.

Shopping online

by from Edmond, OK |

This was my first experience in shopping online. Ralph Jones was the sales representative and he was most helpful and very nice to deal with. We came to an agreement on price but he didn't have the color I wanted and couldn't find one anyplace else. However, I would definitely recommend you to my friends.

Do not call expecting much!

by from Edmond, OK |

Called twice checking on a vehicle they had advertised as one color and shown as a different color in the photos (no, they were not using 'stock' photos). First call was forwarded to a person who literally grumbled and said "stop calling me" or something like that, then hung up. I called back and spoke with someone who sounded very lost and almost confused when he was trying to figure out what "can you verify the exterior color" meant. I had to give them all of the information on the vehicle (remember, they are supposed to be the sales people) so he could "look it up in the system". I had to repeat the stock number to him at least five times. As always they want your phone number, which I never give. I asked to be put on hold while he checked and he acted like it was a 'big deal' to get out of his chair to see if the vehicle for sale was really the color described or if the photos were of a different vehicle and used by mistake. I have been to this dealership before.... their selection of used vehicles isn't that large and it would take approximately 10 to 15 seconds to glance outside to see if that vehicle was white or not. Apparently that is asking too much of that salesperson or the one who refused to even talk in a legible manner. He then told me he couldn't really check on it (mind you I have been to the dealership... you can glance outside and see the ENTIRE used car offerings) because he thought he had a meeting to attend. I am sure that is a daily or weekly sales meeting where they are discussing how to sale vehicles... well clue in morons- you just lost a sale here with your EXTREME lack of customer service and salesmanship.

Friendly people, excellent service!

by from Oklahoma City |

The people here are friendly. I never have to wait long to have my car serviced. They are great at follow up too, I never miss getting my car serviced at recommended intervals. Overall, a great place to purchase & have your Toyota serviced!

Great Service, Great Facilities

by from Oklahoma City |

We have purchased several cars from this dealership. Jim Norton provides top notch service and the facilities are great. We have recommended them to many of our friends and will continue to do so.

Great car, great service, great dealership!

by from Oklahoma City |

Jim Norton has a very clean & comfortable facility. I especially enjoy the complimentary WiFi while you wait. We have used this dealership foe seven years and have been very happy with the quality of our car & service. We definitely will shop here for our next vehicle.

Great service

by from Okc, ok |

Friendly service and excellent facilities. Would not hesitate to come back.

Quality service

by from Buffalo OK |

Everyone is very friendly & very customer service oriented. I would only bring my vehicle to dealership for repairs and Jim Norton is the premier Toyota Dealer in Oklahoma City.