Pacific BMW

Service 888-606-4372

Practicality, Performance and Style

Great Experience!!! Highly Recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Just purchased my 2 vehicle from Pacific BMW and once again I had the BEST experience. Serj Guedikian my sales advisor was terrific! I appreciate Serj going above and beyond to make sure that I always get the best deal. He made me feel very comfortable with the entire process and I appreciate him being honest every time I go there. Chis Choe was the sales manager on duty and he was very helpful addressing my concerns. It is awesome how they treat you in such a professional and friendly manner. I am apart of the Pacific BMW family and I would not buy a car anywhere else! I recommend Pacific BMW and especially Serj Guedikian for all you vehicle needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Pico Rivera |

I bought my first BMW car and i will say that they have a great customer service especially Ron Rodillas. He help us a lot until we drove our car at home he still helping us i give him 5 stars for excellent costumer service.

Defenition of professional and customer service

by from Beverly Hills, CA |

This is my first BMW, I usually drive other makes. I purchased a 2014 535i Sedan. Pacific BMW and my sales advisor Andy made me feel uber comfortable. It was just a real please experience. I was not pressured into anything, all of my questions were answered properly and honestly. What I like most was they sat down and listened to what I needed and built a experience around my needs. I am very happy with the car, but Pacific and Andy made my experience like no other. I know I will enjoy my car for the next 2 years and I know where I will be going back to purchase my next one.

Very pleasnt car buying experience

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Great overall experience. The sales process was quick and easy. Everything was disclosed to me up front so there were no surprises. Serge Minassian was the person I was dealing with and he was very helpful and resourceful. I had completed half of my car buying before I had even got to the dealership which was ideal for me since I lived further away. Serge made sure the vehicle was there that I wanted, it was at the payment that I wanted with all the options that I needed. He was very attentive and got all the necessary documents all ready to go before I showed up. I walked into the store thinking I would be there for awhile, but Serge made sure the vehicle was cleaned up and ready to go. I got there, went to finance, took me about 45 mins maybe less signed my papers and I was out of there. Incredible....I will be back to Pacific and refer anyone that needs a BMW. Thanks for all the help guys.

Great service and customer care

by from Placentia, CA. |

i bought a CPO 2011 335i. Great car beautiful shape. it is our 5th BMW.

Excellent customer service

by from Chino Hills, CA |

Just got my 550i there and it was a great experience! After doing some research on yelp and cars.com, found the guy whom I wanted to deal with, Greg Poland. And indeed, he is the guy I would recommend anyone buying a BMW from. So in the past, I would just walk into dealerships and would randomly ended up dealing with desperate greedy salesmen trying to make every cent out of you. I did not feel a bit of that coming from Greg. Greg is honest and straightforward. He was well knowledgeable with the car he presented me. And most importantly, he was not pushy and I felt no pressure from him in buying the car. The best part of the test drive was the windy road he took me, upon my request, to test out my 550i. Ask for that when you're test driving and he will take you to this hidden spot, where it resembles a mini rack track. The buying process and smooth and quick. Greg and the team (Lucy in finance) did an outstanding job going through the purchasing and financing process, and explained every bit in great details. Not a single second I felt that I was pressured. They were frank and handled the process very professionally. We were in and out in about 2 hrs or so. Overall, my buying experience from Pacific was excellent! And I would definitely recommend anyone buying from them, but gotta look for Greg!

Great buying experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

Great customer service. Friendly and professional staff.

Great Buying Experience, recommended

by from Mesa, AZ |

I thoroughly enjoyed purchasing from Pacific BMW. I leased a 2013 BMW M3 from Pacific BMW in January, 2013. From the very first email contact the service I received from my salesman Greg Poland was exceptional. This was the third BMW dealer I engaged - and by far the easiest to work with. I started with a dealer closer to me - but was offered only outrageous pricing. When that dealer failed to budge on pricing I looked elsewhere. I received a tip from the forums on m3post that Greg was a worthwhile sales associate to deal with - so I figured I had nothing to lose. From the very first email the pricing was up-front, fair and very competitive. Pacific BMW happened to have a BMW that fit my specifications in stock - and within a few phone calls and emails I had a deal. The deal was completed ENTIRELY online with a few confirmation phone calls. MUCH easier than going in and burning my time in a dealership. I was left with the option of going in to pick up the car and sign the paperwork or have it overnighted to my house. With my crazy schedule lately I decided to have the paperwork overnighted. A few short days later Greg had the car delivered right to my driveway. This is the future of car buying with the advent of the Internet. You can now choose to work with dealers who are fair and upfront - even if they are not close to you. Pacific BMW is too far from me to consider for service (a 5-hour drive) -- so I can only review the car buying process there. If you are in the market for a new BMW, you should at least talk to Greg or the team at Pacific BMW.

Worst service in LA

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Nice place to buy from, but the service is horrible. Seems like the service at most BMW dealerships is pretty bad when compared to that of other manufacturers, and I attribute it to a lack of corporate oversight and regulation. Most dealers won't give you loaner cars when getting your car serviced unless you bought the car there - so I'm stuck dealing with their service department until I get out of my lease. For this reason, I'd advise buying at a dealership with a higher rated service center even if the buying experience isn't as easy there.

buying process