Pacific BMW

Service 888-606-4372

Practicality, Performance and Style

Great Experience!!! Highly Recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Just purchased my 2 vehicle from Pacific BMW and once again I had the BEST experience. Serj Guedikian my sales advisor was terrific! I appreciate Serj going above and beyond to make sure that I always get the best deal. He made me feel very comfortable with the entire process and I appreciate him being honest every time I go there. Chis Choe was the sales manager on duty and he was very helpful addressing my concerns. It is awesome how they treat you in such a professional and friendly manner. I am apart of the Pacific BMW family and I would not buy a car anywhere else! I recommend Pacific BMW and especially Serj Guedikian for all you vehicle needs.

Great Experience!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

My wife and I arrived a little on the late side on a rainy thursday night. From the minute we entered Pacific BMW of Glendale our salesman, Domenico, was gracious, courteous and professional. He offered us a warm cup of coffee and we proceeded to look at cars. Still raining, he diligently test drove us on what is now our fabulous BMW 328i coupe. Domenico and the finance team stayed way after the closing time to make sure we understood our purchase and the car. At this time, it was around 11:45pm and Domenico still took the time to show us features of the car. It was definitely an exciting drive home. Thank you Domenico and Pacific BMW team for such a great experience!

Great customer service from Serge.

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Got the deal I wanted on an awesome new car. It was painless.

great sales..

by from porter ranch, ca |

I was replacing my 535i which was leased from pacific bmw. everything went smooth and quick. very friendly staffs..

very friendly staff, great experience and service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I went in to look at a couple of cars and came out driving one that I a very happy with. The buying process was a nice experience, people there are friendly and helpful. Will return! Happy Customer

European Delivery, SC Performance Center

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Easiest car purchase I have ever made! Greg Poland made the whole European delivery, followed by a Performance Center delivery in SC a breeze. Looking forward to doing it again!

2011 BMW 535iGT

by from San Fernando, CA |

Steven was great!! he was really kind and not pushy at all, if you want the dealer feel with out the preasure please visit pacific BMW they are great

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fresno, CA |

I really enjoyed buying Car with Serg. he was awesome. He made the process very smooth and he was very informative about the vehicle. The gentaleman who helped us in financing was also very professional and Kind. I really liked his warm manner and I felt he really cared about us. Serg was also very kind and profesional in they way he treated us. I would buy another BMW from Pacific BMW in the future.

Car buying easy!

by from St. Helena, CA |

Living out of the area my car purchasing experinece couldn't have been easier. Selected the car I wanted, was sent the paperwork and car was delievered to my office. Could not be happier!

Great services

by from So El Monte,CA |

The sales associate that help me was super helpful I will buy my next BMW through him again.

2015 428i Gran Coupe Purchase

by from Whittier, California |

We enjoyed meeting and dealing with Steven Saroyan. He answered all of our questions and applied no pressure on us to complete a deal. We would have liked the test drive to include some freeway mileage, but the discussion in the car in which he pointed out the car's functions and capabilities was much appreciated!