King Kia Volkswagen

979 N Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-286-8596
Used 888-238-8390
Service 866-625-5732

At King we are about you, the customer, and we go to any length to ensure that you are satisfied.

The real deal

by from King of Prussia, PA |

I saw a VW online and thought the price was too good to be true. A few days later I drove down from Philadelphia and saw a beautiful new car at the price I was promised. Everyone was very up front and kind. A great experience!

Most untrustworthy Service Manager ever.

by from Bethesda, MD |

Do not trust this dealership. They are the dealership that gave car dealerships a bad reputation.

Excellent experience

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

The service in the dealership was absolutely exceptional in all elements. Lev Gershevich, who handled the sale, presented himself as an incredibly knowledgeable person. I didn?t feel that he pushed me, he showed different models, explained the differences, pros and cons of every model. He asked me what I would like to have in a car, was very patient with me, because I didn?t know exactly what I wanted. His polite and right to the point questions helped me to figure out what would be the best match for me. The business office provided excellent service as well. Lev contacted me several time after the sale asking, if I had any problems or concerns.

Awesome, stress free, smooth car buying experience

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

Sales team representative Lev is the best. He gave us a price that was beyonfd reasonable and we were able to get a little more than we bargained for. I went is expecting the typical bait and switch routine and was floored when I asked for the business manager and he was readily available with an awesome deal we could not refuse. They even went that extra mile to find us the lowest finance rate available so we saved even more money over the term of the loan. I would not look anywhere else to find the best prices and the most professional team in the whole USA - MUST be at King Kia VW in the great state of MD. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours. Wow! Lissa and Ray James

Excellent Dealership!

by from Emmitsburg, MD |

We purchased a new Jetta Sportwagon from King in 2010. The sales and purchase experience was awesome. Over the past four years we have serviced the car exclusively at King, and the service experience has been the fantastic. They always accommodate our service scheduling needs, and the vehicle service is always completed promptly! Further, if we loose track of when to get service completed, we get a personal reminder call from the King service department reminding us. Now that's customer service! Lastly, the VW sales and service facility is nicest around. It is "state of the art" and spotless! Recommendation: if you're looking to purchase a new or used car, or service for your current vehicle, stop by King and look around; you will be impressed! If you end up purchasing a car from them, you will be very satisfied.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!

by from Chesapeake Beach, MD |

Purchased a used vehicle and it was a very pleasant experience. Ian was extremely helpful. Costs were fairly presented. Car was prepped well and was ready when we arrived for pickup. All in all a first class car buying experience. My wife & I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone in the market for a new or used car!

Passat TDI 2013

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After visiting the King Auto Dealership, located on 979 N. Frederick Ave., in Gaithersburg MD, I think this dealership was very helpful, especially Mr. John C Davies who ensured that we were taken care of and made purchasing a brand new car simple and easy. He was very understanding for are needs and expressed great interest. If we ever need to purchase another car, or anyone else maybe interested in purchasing a used/new vehicle from this dealership, be sure to ask for John C. Davies. He can also be reached at 202-256-5195.

Professional courteous body shop

by from Gaithersburg, Maryland |

I used the body shop. Good work, completed as promised.

Excellent

by from Washington Grove, MD |

My boyfriend and I have been shopping for a used car and found a seemingly nice 2002 Jetta though with 110k miles for sale here. We decided to buy it and in not even a day, it broke down. Now the wonderful part is that from the beginning before even buying the car, the service was great and everyone was very friendly. When the car broke down in the middle of the road (on it's way back to the dealership after we started hearing odd noises coming from the engine) we called the dealership and they did a complimentary tow back to their place. From there they tried their best to see what was wrong, and found the engine was shot. So they gave back our check with no hassle and I am now looking into another car with them that we are planning to buy and it looks like a keeper. My salesperson was Artur, he was wonderful and has a nice sense of humor.

Great Experience

by from Ijamsville, MD |

Absolutely terrific service from the point of first contact with Francisco Ponce. He treated me with respect in all elements- working the deal (including trade) and general demeanor. I highly recommend dealing with him. He's cared...even after the sale.

Great place to do business

by from Washington Grove MD |

I was looking for a used vehicle for my daughter and found one at King. After getting it home we discovered a small issue. The vehicle was purchased as-is so my expectations were low. My sales person was very understanding and was able to get the car repaired within a day. They really weren't required to fix the car but did so and have changed my opinion of buying a used car. I would also add that the car we purchased with over 100K miles was spotless and seemed like a brand new car. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. EXCELLENT buying experience!!!