King Buick GMC

16200 Frederick Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

New 888-487-6714
Used 888-267-5106
Service 888-245-8254

Serving the Community Since 1928! Receive the Royal Treatment at King Buick GMC!

10 star dealership

by from orefield pa |

I think dealership should work like this guy's I shop around and other dealership would not work with my trade there were more interested ,in money than customer service everything when beyond smoth john in sales outstanding dante in sales manager they should go out to dealership and show them how , is done I drovealmost two hours it was worth every mile

King Buick GMC responded to this review

April 24, 2015

Angel, Thank you very much for your compliments, it was our pleasure to assist you. Jhonny and Dante were happy to help and glad everything worked out. We all thank you for your business! Sincerely, Your Friends at King

New Terrain Owner

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

My experience was like none other. The salesman, Bob Benson, made everything so easy. Past experiences with car salesmen and dealerships have not been so great. However, Bob took the time to explain everything to me and made sure I was comfortable with my vehicle. This was my first time buying a new car. All anxieties I had were quickly resolved. Everything was done before I got there! I received 5-star treatment from Bob and the entire team. When I had a concern with the vehicle's a/c (weeks later), Bob was on it and made sure I was taken care of. Brandon in the service department was expecting me and took care of my issue...no problem! That's the way customer service is done. Well done!!!!!!

Car Buying made Easy!

by from Jefferson, MD |

I really hate buying cars, but Phil Wood made it a very pleasant experience. From the outset he was just there to help me in finding and buying the car I wanted - not pushy at all. And he helped me work the numbers for a deal that was attractive to me.

Time well spent! Go see Johnny H.!

by from Rockville, MD |

I submitted a lead through cars.com and was instantly contacted by Johnny Herrera. He was very attentive and friendly. When I arrived at the dealer the car was already parked up front and cleaned. The whole shopping experience took less than an hour. The fastest I've ever been in and out of a dealership. I love my new Denali and will be back when I need a 2nd car! If you are looking for a speedy shopping experience go see Johnny!

very easy to work with, no sales pressure.

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I worked with Gary. He did a great job. This was the smoothest car lease I have done so far. Gary was very easy to work with and he went out of his way to find the car I wanted. I will definitely go back to him when my lease ends.

June 6 visit

by from Bethesda, MD |

Everyone was attentive and helpful. One recommendation I would have is that when I note on the online form that I would prefer being contacted by email, I'd rather be contacted by email. When asking me to arrive a little earlier, I was actually contacted by phone which made it difficult to get the message since I was traveling at the time.

Repair

by from Gaithersburg |

Not really a problem with dealership, but enclave in general. I recently dropped off the car with a faulty alternator which was repaired but the ac didn't work when car was picked up. I immediately returned to dealership and Brandon was great on getting me a rental and fixing new issue.

Recall Repairs

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Came in for an Oil Change & Recall repairs for my 2012 Acadia. Job was completed in the exact time that was promised by the Service Rep.

Awesome Experience w/ Samuel M. and Colleagues!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Samuel was amazing. He was professional, friendly and really eager to get us in the truck we wanted...and he did! He took time to go over every aspect of the vehicle after purchasing and offered us to come back to the dealership anytime for a car wash! In the days following the purchase, he followed up to make sure we were happy with our sale. I thought that was great! Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful and SO friendly. It's a really big purchase and it's nice to have a pleasant experience. Thanks to awesome service put forth by Sam and the staff at King Buick GMC, we will certainly stay in the GMC family now. We will be recommending this dealership to friends, family and co-workers. Hats off to Sam and his colleagues. Job well done. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase and we'll be back in a few years for the upgrade! It's really nice to see a salesman go above and beyond for his clients!

Outstanding service

by from Silver Spring, Md. |

As always very friendly and caring. You always have a good feeling when you leave. My service rep Mike Turnbow is one of a kind. He always has a smile on his face and can't do enough for you. He is outstanding and that goes for the entire King Dealership family. Thank You!!!

Exemplary Customer Service, spotless facilities

by from MD |

I'm a 20 year BMW enthusiast, my 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD is my first American vehicle within the same period. That said, the quality & pride of the employees re their respective expertise goes beyond the customer service & my personal satisfaction experienced by your German competition.