King Buick GMC

16200 Frederick Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

New 888-487-6714 New888-487-6714
Used 888-267-5106 Used888-267-5106
Service 888-245-8254 Service 888-245-8254

Join the King Buick GMC Family! Serving the Community Since 1928!

10 star dealership

by from orefield pa |

I think dealership should work like this guy's I shop around and other dealership would not work with my trade there were more interested ,in money than customer service everything when beyond smoth john in sales outstanding dante in sales manager they should go out to dealership and show them how , is done I drovealmost two hours it was worth every mile

April 24, 2015

Angel, Thank you very much for your compliments, it was our pleasure to assist you. Jhonny and Dante were happy to help and glad everything worked out. We all thank you for your business! Sincerely, Your Friends at King

The Purchase Process

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I purchased a used car from King Buick GMC on 05/10/2016 and the purchase process was quick and easy. When I have purchased vehicles from other dealers, you're in the finance office for about an hour. The finance person told me it would take 5 minutes and I said yeah, right. Well, it was more than 5, but less than 15 minutes. I was an the dealer longer because I was waiting for the car to be washed.

Friendly and thoughtful dealership

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I appreciate the thoughtfulness of King Buick in Gaithersburg. We had forgotten our diabetic equipment at home (for the first time in years). As those in the know are knowledgeable, testing for glucose must be done on time and dealt with. The complementary van took us home, and we were okay. Later on the van notified us by calling on the phone when it arrived to return us to pick up our car. King Buick has always given us excellent service.

King cares about it's customers

by from Gaithersburg MD |

Mike (Service Writer) and his team were 100% professional! He answered whatever question I asked, and when he wasn't sure, he checked with the tech doing the work and called me back with the information. In this case he went one step further. Initially, he said that the issues would not be covered under my extended warranty. I asked him to verify the warranty program, and it turns out that what was showing was incorrect. He found the correct warranty info and the repair was covered. I've purchased 3 vehicles at King and might make it 4 in the future. Sales and Service have been excellent and very professional. Would highly recommend king to other potential customers.

Great Service

by from DC Area |

King Buick consistently provides great service. From the minute we pull in, we are quickly given an estimate, they direct us to a nice waiting area with coffee, they come to look for us to let us know the status of the service, and they come again to let us know is ready. Brandon, who has served my car, several times gives outstanding service.

Great Truck for a family

by from Gaithersburg |

Knox is a nice and courteous sales person. He help us to find the best price for second time. The team of King GMC dealer made it possible too. Looking forward to purchase my daughters car there soon. Thanks. Alvarez.

Excellent Service

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I have always had excellent service at King -- first with a 2001 Pontiac that I traded for the current car (2015 Buick). Never any problems.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Very personable.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Very personable. Kept in constant contact throughout the process. Presented flexible options for me to consider. Made sure I understood the process.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your business Tileston and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Recall appointment

by from Rockville, MD |

It was ok. I had an inspection for free but I didn't receive any paperwork about it afterward. I feel like that whole process could have been explained better

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your suggestions Lisa, we will do what we can to better explain the process to our customers and make sure they receive all the necessary paperwork. Please feel free to call and request a copy of your paperwork from Michelle at 301-948-9515

Great service and clean facilities

by from Gaithersburg MD |

The staff are always courteous and helpful in any way so issues with my car can be resolved expeditiously and correctly.

January 6, 2016

Thank you Max, we are glad to provide excellent customer service to you and all our customers. We look forward to your next visit with us!