King Buick GMC

16200 Frederick Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

New 888-487-6714
Used 888-267-5106
Service 888-245-8254

Serving the Community Since 1928! Receive the Royal Treatment at King Buick GMC!

very easy to work with, no sales pressure.

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I worked with Gary. He did a great job. This was the smoothest car lease I have done so far. Gary was very easy to work with and he went out of his way to find the car I wanted. I will definitely go back to him when my lease ends.

June 6 visit

by from Bethesda, MD |

Everyone was attentive and helpful. One recommendation I would have is that when I note on the online form that I would prefer being contacted by email, I'd rather be contacted by email. When asking me to arrive a little earlier, I was actually contacted by phone which made it difficult to get the message since I was traveling at the time.

Repair

by from Gaithersburg |

Not really a problem with dealership, but enclave in general. I recently dropped off the car with a faulty alternator which was repaired but the ac didn't work when car was picked up. I immediately returned to dealership and Brandon was great on getting me a rental and fixing new issue.

Recall Repairs

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Came in for an Oil Change & Recall repairs for my 2012 Acadia. Job was completed in the exact time that was promised by the Service Rep.

Awesome Experience w/ Samuel M. and Colleagues!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Samuel was amazing. He was professional, friendly and really eager to get us in the truck we wanted...and he did! He took time to go over every aspect of the vehicle after purchasing and offered us to come back to the dealership anytime for a car wash! In the days following the purchase, he followed up to make sure we were happy with our sale. I thought that was great! Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful and SO friendly. It's a really big purchase and it's nice to have a pleasant experience. Thanks to awesome service put forth by Sam and the staff at King Buick GMC, we will certainly stay in the GMC family now. We will be recommending this dealership to friends, family and co-workers. Hats off to Sam and his colleagues. Job well done. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase and we'll be back in a few years for the upgrade! It's really nice to see a salesman go above and beyond for his clients!

Outstanding service

by from Silver Spring, Md. |

As always very friendly and caring. You always have a good feeling when you leave. My service rep Mike Turnbow is one of a kind. He always has a smile on his face and can't do enough for you. He is outstanding and that goes for the entire King Dealership family. Thank You!!!

Exemplary Customer Service, spotless facilities

by from MD |

I'm a 20 year BMW enthusiast, my 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD is my first American vehicle within the same period. That said, the quality & pride of the employees re their respective expertise goes beyond the customer service & my personal satisfaction experienced by your German competition.

Great buying experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Staff went out of their way to ensure I got what I was looking for, both sales staff and management.

Great service

by from Ijamsville, MD |

My service appointment went great. Phil and Brandon were very helpful and my car was ready earlier than expected. Thank you!

Great Dealership, Awesome Staff

by from Rockville, MD |

The staff was very friendly and accommodating- one of the better dealerships in the area that I have worked with. I would feel comfortable sending any of my friends, family or colleagues to this facility with faith and comfort that they will be well respected and taken care of.

Great Customer Service Team

by from Rockville, MD |

Began in 1977 with Tom Doyle and purchased a Pontiac wagon. We have been coming back ever since. Our current 2011 Lacrosse is in perfect shape thanks to your service team.