24650 Calabasas Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302

New 888-812-3295
Used 888-764-5275
Service 866-656-8855

True Price, INFORMED. ACCURATE. TRUSTED.

I was so very muvh impressed with the way i was tr

by from Rialto Ca |

As i said i very much impressed with the way i was treated buy staff n Mr Matthew. Mcaster iwas overwelled with all ur attion n kidness even though i couldn't. Purchess my vehical threw ur Company i will never foget all of your prompt n courtesy attempts. To try to assit me if in the future i able to go threw you and your outmost kindness trust n believe i will without a doubt Thankyou. Ever so. Much cordially. Yours Mr Calzada

Sales Team

by from Santa Clarita |

I had spoken with a Sales consultant Frank and told that the car I was interested was available when in fact it had been sold 2 days earlier. He then proceeded to try and sell me a different car passing it off as the car that I specifically had asked for and then lied to me telling me it was the same car. This was extremely frustrating because we had driven an hour in traffic to see this specific car when we had even called to verify it was there when in fact the sales member couldn't be bothered to even check.

Another great purchase from Acura 101

by from West Hills, CA |

Thank you Matthew for a pleasant experience. Thank you Hugo for going above and beyond to make this purchase possible. Love my new 2015 Acura RDX! This is my second purchase from Acura 101 and will keep recommending them to others.

by from Los Angeles,CA |

i purchased a used car at Acura 101 approximately 10 days ago. Its a birthday present for my daughter who is turning 17 so I want everything to be very nice. My wife drove it home from the dealership that night and we parked it in a friends garage. The other day I went to go look at it and realized it had not been detailed or even gassed up before leaving the lot. I was very disappointed. !!!

Acura 101 West responded to this review

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, as customer feedback is extremely important to us. We apologize for making you feel this way and assure you this is not consistent with the quality of service that we provide. We would like to talk to you directly so we can make this right. Please contact our General Sales Manager Amir Agahty at 800-472-3173 or through e-mail at amir.agahty@acura101west.net. We hope to hear from you soon so we can rectify this issue.

Unexpected pleasure.

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Daniel Lopez was a very nice young man.He gave me an unexpected pleasure. I went to Acura 101 west to see the used car selection. Came out with an unexpected pleasure of a beautiful car. Thank you Daniel for your attention to detail and follow up. He went out of his way to get me an accessory for my car. Thank you Acura 101 & Daniel.

Bought a 2010 Acura Tl from Mathew McCaster

by from Rancho Cucamonga |

Mike and Mathew along with Josh provided me with great service with making a deision simple enough for me to want to buy the car here in Acura 101 west. And for that i am a very content costumer.

Very good service and helpful personnel

by from Clovis, Ca |

I had a very good experience, and Mathew, the sales tech helped me get the car I wanted and the service was excellent.

Daniel in the sales department was awesome!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Daniel from sales made the experience very enjoyable. Daniel was able to answer all my questions and went out of his way to walk me through the features of my new car. He even sync'd my iphone after I made the purchase! I did not care too much for the waiting time. I was there for over 5 hours! At the end of it all I was glad that I got my car from Acura 101 West. I got a comparable rate for my trade-in and the sales department was not too pushy.

A great experience

by from Buena Park, CA |

This dealer really strives for excellence, from the quality of their cars to the way that they treat their customers. Mark Gustin showed me the car I was interested in and was really great at answering questions and giving helpful information so that by the end, I was confident that I was getting a great car. The team at Acura 101 West was helpful, courteous, and easy to work with. Definitely worth the drive from the OC!

you are THE BEST China and Hugo:)

by from West Hills, CA |

Extremely satify with your customer service. Thank you China, hugo. You make our date :)

Bought an ILX from Mathew

by from Lancaster, Ca |

Mathew the saleman & Josh the fianance guy made buying a car fun!