Acura 101 West

(4.8) 5.0 105 Reviews

24650 Calabasas Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302

Great Service!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a great experience shopping for a new car with Acura 101! the sales man Zavier Hill was excellent in the way he handled the deal and addressed my needs and questions. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone in the market for an Acura. Keep up the great work!

No longer services Acura products.

by from Woodland Hills,Calif. |

PER Acura letter dated December 18, 2015. ACURA Products no longer serviced by Acura 101 West.

Bought used BMW from Acura

by from LA, CA |

I bought used BMW X5 from Acura101west. I researched in whole LA county for what I want, price, condition for used car. Acura101west was final 3 choices to me that time. I mean I have other 2 used BMW at 2 different seller in my mind before I purchased it. Other 2 were either cheaper or same price with more options added. (It's used car research, you can't find 100% perfect what you want) Decision one Seller was not neither private seller nor small used car dealer. Can't go wrong with big new car dealer like Acura101west. Yes, Not only washed and waxed, car was pre-inspected by dealer mechanic.Brake thickness, oil and filter change, whole list of written inspection. Decision Two previous owner purchased as Certified pre-own BMW. She maintain maintenance with BMW dealer and had record for it. Can't be any hidden problems or Repo auctioned unknown used car. Decision Three and this was big part of my purchase. Sales person Antonio has great personality. Very friendly but not "TOO" friendly. Very Knowledgeable but "NOT" bluff like wrong info. If he doesn't know, he say "let me see, do you want me to ask someone?" Some sales person try too much to sale car and just push push push without providing right info to customer but not him. Very Honest person. I enjoyed time spent in Acura101west not only nice environment and atmosphere in building, but conversation with Antonio. By the way, transaction and document process was very smooth. I drove BMW to my home that day.

Antionio Tate

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Antionio was a joy to deal with. Made the whole process flow smoothly.

1st time buyer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I'm a first time buyer. I arrived here early on a Monday and was immdediately greeted at the door. I was pleased with the selection of cars and the speedy service.

A+ Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I've walked out of dealerships because I just didn't like the Sales Rep. Antonio is the opposite. Calm, casual, professional and knowledgeable, he was a pleasure to work with and made sure i got exactly the car and deal i wanted. When i needed a ride to the dealership, Antonio picked me up himself. He went over all the paperwork and was happy to answer any questions. Everything was just professionally handled and I'd definitely work with him again.

Great Services, Clean Facility

by from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca |

Experience was absolutely peaceful, no hassle salesman. I would definitely recommend, and or return for another purchase in the future. I also reccommend you request shay to assist your needs as he is one of the best ive come across.

Great Service! Antionio was the best!

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

Highly recommend this dealership. Ask for Antonio!

greg bardakjian

by from pacific palisades ,CA |

Shay Pinto gave me oustanding service. will reffer my friends to him for future purchases.

Shay Pinto was great.

by from North Hollywood, CA |

Found a car online here. Was an As-Is sale, but Shay Pinto, my salesman, fixed a small part for me at my request, as well as adding a 30 day warranty and a $200 gas credit.