Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas

24181 Calabasas Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302

New 866-542-5826 New866-542-5826
Used 888-540-9723 Used888-540-9723
Service 888-604-6103 Service 888-604-6103

Sonic Price, INFORMED. ACCURATE. TRUSTED.

MB C 300

by from Rancho Santa Margarita , California |

This is the 3rd vehicle we leased from Calabasas thru Artie Horowitz. As usual he was very professional and completed the transaction well.

Great Service

by from Woodland Hills, Ca |

I waited a while to be helped when I first got to my appointment, and I was a little annoyed, but my service adviser did a great job once he got to me.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

First off let me begin by saying the service was impeccable. It began with my Sales Representative Nick Argos. Nick greeted me and my friend immediately upon arriving to the dealership. Unfortunately, by the time I got there the vehicle I came to test drive and purchase was in the process of being sold. I was devastated and Nick could see it on my face. He led us to his desk and explained I did not have to worry because Sonic Automotive Mercedes had multiple dealerships and I could select a vehicle from any of their dealerships to have it shipped down. This gave me hope because Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is one of the smaller Mercedes dealerships I have visited and I knew they did not have a similar model to the vehicle I came to purchase. Within a matter of minutes Nick identified a newer, lower mileage vehicle that was only $5,000 more than the one I came for. It was practically new, 2015, 6,000 miles, C250 Coupe; I was in car love!! <3 Nick ordered the car to be delivered to Mercedes Benz of Calabasas immediately. He provided me with his mobile number and promised me he would keep me updated on the vehicles status. Nick stayed true to his word, he called and text me with each update he received. He even texted me pictures of the vehicle when it finally arrived, which was a few days later. I came in the following weekend to purchase the vehicle and Nick had it ready for me in the showing room. The vehicle was squeaky clean, filled with gas, and had a note on the window reading "Congratulations on your new Mercedes Benz Amanda!" Everything was so perfect but then it came down to doing business. Nick introduced me to Mehrad Navid their Financial Director. Mehrad was very kind, fast, and he listened. He asked me what I needed my payments to be and worked with me to get them where I was comfortable. At the end of it he provided me the lowest APR Mercedes could offer me, GAP, extended unlimited mileage warranty, and 2 years unlimited maintenance at an affordable monthly payment. I walked away with a newer vehicle with a unique Keyless Go feature (keyless entry and push to start) and better deal than my original Mercedes and the monthly payment were only slightly higher but definitely in my price range. I drove away ecstatic! The only thing that could have been better was traffic. Exactly a week later Nick followed up with me to ensure I was still satisfied with my purchase. I am and I sincerely appreciate Mercedes Benz of Calabasas. I recommend visiting this dealership if you are seeking exceptional customer service and top quality Certified Preowned Mercedes Benzes.

excellent servise

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Have prepaid service done, curtesy vehicle was provided.

servicefor my 2002 SLK 320 Mercedes Benz

by from Woodland Hills, California |

Alon at Calabasas Mercedes is always a pleasure and the shuttle service is always nice.

Exceptional customer service

by from Tarzana, CA |

It has been a great experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas. Anna Litovskaya has been great, she made it enjoyable and stress free experience. She went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. Everyone there is friendly and welcoming. Everything has been handled in the most courteous and professional way possible. I have received the follow up call to see how everything was going and if there was anything I might need. I also appreciate how fast the whole transaction has been handled. I will definitely recommend Mercedes and Calabasas dealership to my family and friends.

Great Service, Friendly Advisors

by from Calabasas, CA |

This dealership is always friendly and very helpful. No matter where I buy my car, I service it here.

Consistently The Best!!!!

by from Los Angeles ,ca |

I've been going to this dealership for the past 8 years! The service department and Manager are a major reason I keep coming back! They deliver quality service with a smile. Their Customer service training reflects with every employee in the service department. It's a pleasure to go there. If there's a problem with your car, they fix it right the first time! I highly recommend them!

Clever sales techniques

by from Pacific Palisades, Ca. |

This dealership is very clean and organized but for such an facility they don't have a lounge for costumers to relax in as they take them 7 hours to get the car out of the door. Maybe they do better when you buy one of their own cars, i bought a Cadillac from a Mercedes dealer, that can create some problem for the dealership as they don't know a lot about the car they are selling

Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Kamran, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your visit. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When we have failed to do so, we value being notified. We would like the opportunity to earn back your confidence. Please contact Angel Santana or Dominic Montes at 877-267-6471 so we can learn more about your visit

grate service

by from west hills ,ca |

best service,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,