Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas

24181 Calabasas Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302

New 866-542-5826
Used 888-540-9723
Service 888-604-6103

True Price, INFORMED. ACCURATE. TRUSTED.

Great service!!

by from Fresno, ca |

Overall very satisfied. They answered all questions and I left happy with a new car :)

Great Customer Service

by from Westlake Village, CA |

The Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is by far the best car dealership when it comes to customer service! I went in there last week with a lot of questions that needed to be answered and all of the staff was more then accommodating! I was immediately approached by a tall gentleman by the name of Daniel and he helped me the majority of the time. Buying or leasing a new or used Mercedes Benz is a very big decision and it was obvious that Daniel understood that. He was very patient and friendly to me which made the whole process much easier. Now I am heavily considering buying a Mercedes Benz from this dealership just because of how spectacular the customer service was from Daniel! Keep it up!

Do not trust their Finacial departmnet.

by from Woodland hills, CA |

To: who it may concern, Went to Merced-Benz to buy or lease a car and trade in our Camry on December 2013 , we decided to buy the car insisted lease it, Sale Consultant Mr. Elliot Mossayi was helping us.t. He was so pleasant and quick to change from lease to purchase. He showed me on screen our monthly payment and when we received from our monthly payment from Wells Fargo it was different than when we were in fincila office. He charge me $1000 extra which I did not notice until I received my monthly payment from Wels Fargo..I went to talk to Salesman which he was on lunch and I asked for manger. A gent man introducing himself and he wants to know how he can be help me. I told him the story and he said he was the manger who put this deal together. He asked me for my contract and my phone number and he said he will call me. I am still waiting for his call 1-24-2014 and explanation. I admitted that I must read the contract and check everything before drove car out. It was my mistake and I am willing to pay for it. But, I do not this happen to next person too. We have been not explained what I was sold. We were told our monthly payments lower than what we have been billed. Our contract is in their hand and I do not have any document except my bill that I received from Wells Fargo.

Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas responded to this review

January 30, 2014

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding your recent transaction at our dealership. We would certainly like to speak with you at your earliest convenience to clear up any questions you may have regarding your vehicle and finances. Please contact Sean Fortier, General Manager at 818-591-2377. Thank you.

My experience with MB of Calabasas

by from West Covina, CA |

My first experience with Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas was not that pleasant! We had an appointment with J. Nguyen, but when we came there, we were handed off to Gary. He made me feel so uncomfortable with his rudeness and disrespect towards our decision not to purchase the C-Class at that time due to a couple of imperfections of the vehicle with its current price. About a week after, my husband showed me another E-class at Calabasas (again), I was so hesitant to go back there, until my husband guaranteed me that we would not be helped by Gary. He made an appointment with Danny. Thanks to Danny, the transaction of purchasing a E-350 was much smoother and nicer. The kindness, tone of voice, and respect made a big difference, especially for those who came from far away like us, about 1h 1/2 of driving.

Service not so good!

by from Santa Clarita, Ca. |

My wife and I went all the way down their from Santa Clarita to look at a 2007 Saturn Aura, when I asked about the car on the phone they had told me that the car was in very good condition and that there were no issues with car like oil leaks and so on . They said to me all cars go through a inspection to check everything and then fix anything that needs to be fixed! So the test drive was terrible, I noticed the paint did not match on car, the steering unit was knocking pretty loud than when we finished I checked for Leaks in engine compartment and sure enough I saw oil all around the oil pan with drips! So the salesman told me he would have the technicians look at car so 10 minutes later he comes back to me and says that they do not work on these cars so they won't fix the car before the sell it! I said what the car is no good I was told on phone that the car was in great shape. !! So I give this Dealer a big Fail!

New Lease

by from Calabassas,CA |

My last Leasing experience was so pleasant that when it was time to turn in my car I chose to go threw Mercedes Benz Calabassas for my next Lease. The process was easier than than the first time I Leased.

Proud to recommend

by from Canoga Park, CA |

The easiest car buying experience ever thanks to the experienced staff at Mercedes Of Calabasas. I will and do recommend them to friends and family.

Service Center

by from Calabasas, CA |

Terrific Service Department. They took the time to explain what was needed for my 2002 E320. Even though it is it an older car it is my baby and they understood as much. Oil change and tire rotation was all that was needed and they completed that service quickly and did not try to sell me services that were not necessary. That is an honest repair center that has earned my trust as a customer.

Excellent experience

by from North Hills, CA |

I had been looking at a particular car online for a few days and decided to make a appointment to go in over the weekend. When I arrived I test drove the car and found that the process was as smooth as the online service I received. real customer service with professional sales and finance was a breeze.

Oustanding customer service

by from Canoga Park, CA |

MB Of Calabasas had a good selection of used cars to choose from. Let me test drive several different cars. Impressive sales division and super easy financing.

Everything Was Great!

by from LA, CA |

Everything went very well! Lots of friendly people and it was a smooth transaction.