Franklin Auto Sales

Franklin Auto Sales

4811 Pershing, El Paso, TX 79903

Used 888-482-7153

Receive a full tank of gas when you buy a car from Franklin Auto Sales

Well worth the long trip!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

It was the online photos and specs that first brought me to the Toyota listing at Franklin Auto, but it was the nature of the owner, Eduardo, that persuaded me to travel 650 miles from Colorado in hopes of purchasing that vehicle. I was quite pleased to learn that the honesty, integrity, helpfulness, and easy-going nature that I had sensed from Eduardo on the phone was exactly what I experienced when I arrived in El Paso. Eduardo provided transportation from my lodging to the dealership, and then allowed me to spend as much time as I needed (all day) to test-drive the vehicle, have it checked out by the local Toyota dealer, and have all my questions/concerns patiently addressed. Eduardo was the real deal--it's highly unlikely I would have gone to such efforts to purchase a vehicle far from home without the role that Eduardo played. In the end I drove home with a great vehicle with everything just as it had been advertised, and at the advertised price--no surprises there. But the big surprise was Eduardo, and I'd do it all over again.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for all your kind words! Our goal is always to fulfill and exceed our clients expectations. We are glad that you and your wife liked your highlander. In the future if you are every searching for a new vehicle we would be glad to see you again. If you ever have any questions or need anything do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being such a great customer.

Stupendous dealership well worth he trip

by from El Paso.Texas |

I have purchased numerous vehicles from Mr. Eduardo Barrios since 2002, with excellent results. It is not every day that one leaves a dealership such as this one. I have bought many new vehicles from numerous dealerships,and never left as satisfied as I have with this dealership. Mr. Barrios and staff are honest, friendly and always go overboard to please their customers.

Very Friendly Staff!!!! Awesome cars!!!

by from Clint Texas |

Just the second I walked in I was greeted very nicely. I Pointed out the car that I liked and he showed me right away. The cars are in amazing condition only very minor tweaks costing very little. Overall I will go back in the future to get more cars from there. I'm 19 btw and bought a 350z in amazing condition for a great price. (;

sale on 2005 Toyota Tacoma

by from El Paso, Texas |

We are very satisfied with the service at Franklin Auto. We will surely recommend customers to this business, the customer service is great. Thanks again we love our truck. Manuel S. & wife Martha

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I went in to look at a Mini Cooper I saw on the website. The service was great, and the buying process was very quick and easy. I would recommend Franklin Auto Sales to anyone in the El Paso area looking for a vehicle.

2007 Volkswagen GTI

by from El Paso, TX |

RECOMMENDED! The sales persons and staff were very helpful and professional which made my buying experience very enjoyable. I would recommend Franklin Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a very good, quality used automobile at a GREAT PRICE! Thanks Franklin Auto Sales!

Great Service, fast and prompt

by from El Paso TX |

I was looking for a car for my daughter and after going trough several dealers and drive testing, I found the right car at the right price at Franklin. I was very impressed with the quality and condition of used cars they have on the lot, as well they were very professional and courteous. Will recommend to anyone for a used car

December 16, 2014

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Anything you need don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you fro business.

Honest Dealership

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Saw the car I was looking for, drove 3 hours to see it. Family owned business, Eduardo was honest and fair. Eduardo was willing to give more for my vehicle that i could get anywhere else. i sold my vehicle outright and Eduardo took care of all the details before I drove the 3 hours to pick up the car I wanted. Great selection of higher end vehicles that are all reasonably priced.

December 16, 2014

We are glad that we were able to do business. We always give our customers the best deal possible on both your trade in and purchase. Our goal is to serve our customers without delay and I am glad that you were satisfied. Thank you for your business.

Best Deal in Town

by from El Paso, TX |

Eduardo is a fabulous owner and individual. He took his time with me and never did he gave up on finding me a car. Moreover, he did whatever he need to do in order to make the transaction a successful, am very impress with how he handle the whole process. Excellent and he even gave me several discount and repaired the vehicle for me.

December 16, 2014

I am glad we fulfilled your expectations. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you for your business.

Best Dealership Ever!

by from El Paso |

Took excellent care of me and my daughter during a horrible time in our lives. Eduardo was fantastic during the sale process and even fixed the car to standard above and beyond.

December 15, 2014

I am glad you were satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure being able to help you. Thank you for your business.

Great Customer Service!!!!!!

by from El Paso |

Awesome service, the owner took very good care of me and I feel blessed to have met with him. They took care of y needs and ensured that my car was in great running condition.

December 16, 2014

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Don't hesitate to contact us if you every have a question. Thank you for your business.