Franklin Auto Sales

4811 Pershing, El Paso, TX 79903

Used 888-461-1249

House of Fine Automobiles

by from El Paso, TX |

I just bought a used truck from this dealer. Not only was the price amazing compared to what I saw similar trucks selling for, the quality of the truck was outstanding. You can tell that Eduardo, the owner, really believes in customer service. I will definitely go back when I am looking for another vehicle.

June 4, 2014

I'm glad you are enjoying your new truck! We pride ourselves in good customer service and I am happy you received it. Thank you for your businesses and your kind words!

Good prices

by from El Paso Texas |

Good service and good prices, the location is in a small place so that means not that much cars as other places.

June 4, 2014

We are glad you are satisfied with your recent purchase! We are working on the matter of our location and on expanding to provide better service! Thank you for your businesses.

by from El Paso, TX |

Absolutely love my Nissan Altima I got from here. The process was very easy and their customer service was great!!

May 13, 2014

I'm glad you found the car you were looking for! Thank you for the compliments and I hope you come back soon.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from El Paso, TX |

I am very happy with Franklin Auto Sales. The Customer service is excellent, the quality of repairs is great and the car prices are reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealer to my family and friends!

May 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback! We like giving great services and I'm happy you received it. Thank you for business!

Great Service and Selection equals happy buyers!

by from El Paso, Texas |

Customer service was GREAT. I was in and out, with my new truck in less then an hour and a half. When I had a problem with my A/C the service staff fixed my issue the next day. Also the location is great but these guys deserve a bigger lot but each car looked brand new. I am a bug guy but I drove a mustang and I really needed a truck. I am so very glad I waited an extra day and came to Franklin Autos. I looked at a few other trucks that were either too old or too expensive. A mechanic at the Ford dealership told me to come here and I am so happy I did. I stayed well within my price range and I now have a great truck and my co-workers want to know where I was able to get my truck at such a great price. This isn't the first time I've bought a car off of a lot but now I know what the "experience" is supposed to feel like now. The customer Service and the Car Fax allowed me to pick this truck and feel confident that I will be driving it for years to come. Thank You Mr. Barrios

May 5, 2014

I am very pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new truck. It is very important to us to give great service and always be sure that our customers are happy. I'm happy you found the truck you were looking for and thank you for being a great customer Mr.Lucky.

The best deals in the country, perfect service,

by from El Paso, Tx. |

I am in my 60's, retired Army, and have owned well in excess of 50 vehicles. When I'm looking for a vehicle, I do a lot of research and usually end up buying out of state and having it shipped because I will get the best deal. I had narrowed my search down to three cars, one in Florida, one in California, and one in Dallas. I was ready to make the deal when my son said we should check out Franklin Auto Sales, that they had late model, high end cars. I've been here since 1986 and didn't know they were here. When we got there, I couldn't believe the quality of the vehicles they have and the prices are better than anything comparable to anywhere in the country. Got the information I wanted, went home and did some more checking. Went back the next day, test drove the 2012 Nissan and an 09 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi. Bought the Nissan as I already have a 4X4 Avalanche, but what a truck. Eduardo and Armando from Franklin Auto Sales have to be the nicest, most courteous, most helpful, and most professional people you could ever hope to meet. The next time I'm in the market for another vehicle, I'll still do my research, but, you can bet the first place I'll be checking will be Franklin Auto Sales. I have never written such a positive review for anyone for anything, but, I was so impressed that I felt compelled to do so. If someone is looking for a quality, late model, high end vehicle, and want the best deal possible, this is the place to go. Thanks again to Eduardo and Armando, I am really pleased.

April 27, 2014

Thank you very much. Our goal is always to please our customers and I'm glad you were happy with your purchase. We like to give excellent service and quality vehicles and I'm glad you received both. Thank you for the kind words, you made our day! Any reference you could give to your friends would be fantastic and be greatly appreciated!

Honest clean deals

by from El Paso. TX |

Best experience in a used car purchase. People here are honest and straight forward. Price was excellent and car works great Thank you