Franklin Auto Sales

Used 888-461-1249

House of Fine Automobiles

Amazing service!!

by from el paso, tx |

I was a little worried when i saw how small the lot was but their prices are beyond fair and they gave me the best trade in return!!! The process was so fast and easy unlike the bigger dealerships, but still with the security and peace of mind you cant get from buying from a private owner!! They've been around for more than 20 years and it definitely shows through their service and knowledge! All of their vehicles look well taken care of! Eduardo went above and beyond helping me with my trade in and ensuring I was safe and happy!!! Thank you so much Franklin Auto I will refer any friend thinking of trading in or buying a new car!! Best experience by far with purchasing a vehicle for me and my family!

Honest Dealership

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Saw the car I was looking for, drove 3 hours to see it. Family owned business, Eduardo was honest and fair. Eduardo was willing to give more for my vehicle that i could get anywhere else. i sold my vehicle outright and Eduardo took care of all the details before I drove the 3 hours to pick up the car I wanted. Great selection of higher end vehicles that are all reasonably priced.

Best Deal in Town

by from El Paso, TX |

Eduardo is a fabulous owner and individual. He took his time with me and never did he gave up on finding me a car. Moreover, he did whatever he need to do in order to make the transaction a successful, am very impress with how he handle the whole process. Excellent and he even gave me several discount and repaired the vehicle for me.

Best Dealership Ever!

by from El Paso |

Took excellent care of me and my daughter during a horrible time in our lives. Eduardo was fantastic during the sale process and even fixed the car to standard above and beyond.

Great Customer Service!!!!!!

by from El Paso |

Awesome service, the owner took very good care of me and I feel blessed to have met with him. They took care of y needs and ensured that my car was in great running condition.

Exellent Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I went to the dealer looking for a nice truck that can fit my family and my "toys". Then the show me pretty much what I was looking for and in my price range. The sales man (Armando) and the Owner, (Eduardo) treated me with respect, and professionalism, plus they worked extremely fast all the paper work for the registration and plates. I'm in the military and a lot time I don't have to much time to waste. They worked way faster than a regular dealership with 10+ employees that can take up 3 weeks to get your plates. I recommend this place for anyone that one a quality car and a Great Service.

Exellent Service

by from El Paso, TX |

BEST customer care I've ever received!!

by from el paso, tx |

I came to Franklin Auto Sales to trade in my truck and received the best trade in value possible plus got the new car for exactly what it was worth!! Eduardo went above and beyond to make me feel safe and comfortable during the process. I was worried when I first arrived because of how small the lot is but there are a bunch of great vehicles that are kept super clean, the customer care they give is amazing you can tell they truly care and aren't in it just for money or scams like most dealerships. The whole buying process was quick and hassle free unlike the big dealerships but more trustworthy and comforting than purchasing from private sellers! I'd recommend everyone wanting to buy or trade vehicles to try Franklin Auto Sales before anywhere else!!!

One of the bst dealerships in Elpaso

by from 5327 Ignacio ALmanzar |

The best dealsip that I have dealt with since I started buying cars.

GREAT DEALERSHIP ALL AROUND

by from Elpaso TX |

This dealership has all the qualities, when it comes to taking care of customer's.

Great service

by from El Paso, TX |

Great service. The owner was very helpful in answering all the questions I had for him. The process was quick and easy and I have recommended this dealership to many of my friends.

Franklin Auto Sales responded to this review

September 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your business, our goal is to provide great service to our customers and in the feature if you need something else please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you again.