Franklin Auto Sales

Used 888-461-1249

House of Fine Automobiles

Amazing service!!

by from el paso, tx |

I was a little worried when i saw how small the lot was but their prices are beyond fair and they gave me the best trade in return!!! The process was so fast and easy unlike the bigger dealerships, but still with the security and peace of mind you cant get from buying from a private owner!! They've been around for more than 20 years and it definitely shows through their service and knowledge! All of their vehicles look well taken care of! Eduardo went above and beyond helping me with my trade in and ensuring I was safe and happy!!! Thank you so much Franklin Auto I will refer any friend thinking of trading in or buying a new car!! Best experience by far with purchasing a vehicle for me and my family!

BEST customer care I've ever received!!

by from el paso, tx |

I came to Franklin Auto Sales to trade in my truck and received the best trade in value possible plus got the new car for exactly what it was worth!! Eduardo went above and beyond to make me feel safe and comfortable during the process. I was worried when I first arrived because of how small the lot is but there are a bunch of great vehicles that are kept super clean, the customer care they give is amazing you can tell they truly care and aren't in it just for money or scams like most dealerships. The whole buying process was quick and hassle free unlike the big dealerships but more trustworthy and comforting than purchasing from private sellers! I'd recommend everyone wanting to buy or trade vehicles to try Franklin Auto Sales before anywhere else!!!

One of the bst dealerships in Elpaso

by from 5327 Ignacio ALmanzar |

The best dealsip that I have dealt with since I started buying cars.

GREAT DEALERSHIP ALL AROUND

by from Elpaso TX |

This dealership has all the qualities, when it comes to taking care of customer's.

Great service

by from El Paso, TX |

Great service. The owner was very helpful in answering all the questions I had for him. The process was quick and easy and I have recommended this dealership to many of my friends.

September 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your business, our goal is to provide great service to our customers and in the feature if you need something else please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you again.

Excellent Experience!

by from El Paso, TX |

My husband and I went to Franklin Auto to test drive two BMW X5s that I saw online. When we got there they looked EXACTLY like the pictures. After test driving both we ended up deciding on one and buying it that day. Eduardo made the process so simple and quick. He worked with me on my trade in and got the price to where I left over joyed! I highly recommend taking a look at what Franklin Auto has to offer, you definitely won't regret it. I couldn't be happier with how things went! Thank you Franklin Auto Sales for being so wonderful!

September 8, 2014

Hi and thank you very much for your business, here at Franklin Auto Sales our goal is to sell good quality vehicles and give great service to our customers at the time of the sale and in the future with anything else they may need. We are glad that you are enjoying your new BMW and any thing else you need do not hesitate to contact us back.

by from El Paso, TX |

I just bought a used truck from this dealer. Not only was the price amazing compared to what I saw similar trucks selling for, the quality of the truck was outstanding. You can tell that Eduardo, the owner, really believes in customer service. I will definitely go back when I am looking for another vehicle.

June 4, 2014

I'm glad you are enjoying your new truck! We pride ourselves in good customer service and I am happy you received it. Thank you for your businesses and your kind words!

Good prices

by from El Paso Texas |

Good service and good prices, the location is in a small place so that means not that much cars as other places.

June 4, 2014

We are glad you are satisfied with your recent purchase! We are working on the matter of our location and on expanding to provide better service! Thank you for your businesses.

by from El Paso, TX |

Absolutely love my Nissan Altima I got from here. The process was very easy and their customer service was great!!