Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet

21015 Washington 9, Arlington, WA 98223

New 888-435-6750
Used 888-423-7935
Service 866-722-6735

Remember, We'll Take Care of You!

Buying a Vehicle CAN Be a Great Experience!

by from Palmer, Alaska |

Chris Brookhyser, our salesman, and Tom Dempsey, finance manager, made a usually stressful experience of truck buying into a pleasant surprise. My husband and I never felt pushed or rushed, as we test-drove and negotiated on a beautiful 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab. It was on a Saturday evening, and while there were a few details the next week, we had an excellent purchase with everything that we had looked for. I certainly would recommend Dwayne Lane's Chevrolet in Arlington, and Chris Brookhyser would be my first choice to guide anyone through a vehicle purchase.

No hard sell pressure appreciated

by from Marysville Wa |

Chris and Sean were very pleasant and I never felt I was being pressured to buy.

Repeat Customer

by from Arlington, WA |

A few years ago my husband purchased his Magnum from the Everett Dwayne Lane...the experience was so great that, when I decided to purchase a car I went to the closest Dwayne Lane. Again, the purchase experience was really great. The employees are genuinely nice people who care about the person buying the vehicle. We have never felt pressured, mislead or unappreciated working with this dealership. Thanks guys for getting me into my Mini!

Great Place to purchase a vehicle

by from Everett WA |

This staff made my purchase easy and painless.They worked with me on fincacing and made sure that I was getting the best deal possible with my credit. Sean and Mark really worked hard to make sure I was informed step by step and even utilized text messaging and e=mail so as to not take time from my work.The car was so detailed it looked brand new.

Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Thank you Tom, we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback. Your input is very important.

worth the drive from seattle for a good deal