Acura of the Desert

68100 Perez Rd, Cathedral City, CA 92234

New 866-980-5156
Used 888-470-0151
Service 877-303-9892

Home of the Straight to The Point Pricing!

simply the best

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Everything about my experience was perfect, that's all I have to say. Extremely professional staff, very kind gentlemen, and I was given a great deal. Much better than Riverside Acura's deal. I appreciate you guys.

a class act

by from Palm Springs |

I drove over to acura of the desert the other day just for fun and ended up meeting a few of the guys who worked there. Every salesmen was a class act, all very friendly and professional. made me feel good about being there. i appreciate it.

very professional

by from Cathedral City, CA |

I stopped by Acura of the desert after work the other day and took a look around. The gentlemen who helped me was much more professional and knowledgeable than what I was used to before, dealing with Toyota and Honda across the way. Can't remember his name, a shorter fellow. But it was great. Thanks, I'll let my frineds know about you guys too.

A much better staff than Lexus

by from Palm Springs, CA |

I came into Acura right after visiting a few surrounding dealerships and the sales staff was much better than that of Lexus across the street, and mostly all the others I visited. It really made my day. I've heard a few negative things about this Acura dealer before but I'm here to tell you that none of those rumors or remarks were true at all. Head down and see for yourself. I'll be back, don't worry.

Everything was addressed ..... and done well.

by from Palm Springs CA |

I thought I had some issues, and became upset with good reason......however, it is also fair to say that the dealer stepped up to the plate and fixed everything. It is my duty as a consumer advocate to praise and give credit when it is due also. I don't believe people should just file the complaints when they aren't willing to print the good stuff too. Kudos to Acura for making a happy customer out of me.

Great buying experience

by from Palm Springs Ca |

I was pre approved through RoadLoans the official car loan specialist with Cars.com I have never purchased a car this way and I can say I will never purchase a car any other way from now on. It was so easy. This was Acura of the deserts first time using RaodLoans also. There sales rep, Gene O was amazing, patient and very through in all aspects of our transaction. I will recommend this dealership and auto loan process to any and all. It was a joy to buy our car! Scott A

Unethical sales and finance

by from PS, CA |

They tried to backdate docs and forge dates on contracts as well as change lease payment amounts after the sale because of a mysterious "error" on their part.Turns out I have found others who had that same mysterious "error" after the sale on their contract too. Totally amazing this place remains in business.

best experience of my life

by from Palm Springs, CA |

I've bought a lot of vehicles in my time, I'm 63 years old, and shopping here was the best experience I've had. Great guys, clean dealership, great prices. Good work.

Easiest purchase I have ever made

by from Primm NV |

I live in Nevada, was looking for a new 2015 RDX, my local dealer was not fallowing thru with answering my question's, so I inquired with Acura of the Desert, They answered all my question's gave me a price thousand's below my local dealer, Did everything over the phone and internet, and there going to deliver my car to me!!.it was so easy. These guys are good, Thank You Acura of the Desert

Great Guys they go the extra mile

by from cathedral city |

I was looking for a car for my Mother. I saw a used Camry on line. Called dealership .We got a great price and the sales guy Gene, took the car to my Moms house for her to see it. Did the deal out in our driveway and took her for a test drive too! Thanks Gene and Acura!

great place to but a car!!!

by from palm springs ca |

i was looking for a smaller SUV found this dealer on line asked for a price quote. they contacted me right away and did most of the deal over the internet and phone. They do "straight to the point " price thing and sold me the RDX at dealer invoice. car was ready for me when i got there . It was too easy !!! Thanks Acura