Acura of the Desert

68100 Perez Rd, Cathedral City, CA 92234

New 866-980-5156
Used 888-470-0151
Service 877-303-9892

Home of the Straight to The Point Pricing!

Unethical sales and finance

by from PS, CA |

They tried to backdate docs and forge dates on contracts as well as change lease payment amounts after the sale because of a mysterious "error" on their part.Turns out I have found others who had that same mysterious "error" after the sale on their contract too. Totally amazing this place remains in business.

best experience of my life

by from Palm Springs, CA |

I've bought a lot of vehicles in my time, I'm 63 years old, and shopping here was the best experience I've had. Great guys, clean dealership, great prices. Good work.

Easiest purchase I have ever made

by from Primm NV |

I live in Nevada, was looking for a new 2015 RDX, my local dealer was not fallowing thru with answering my question's, so I inquired with Acura of the Desert, They answered all my question's gave me a price thousand's below my local dealer, Did everything over the phone and internet, and there going to deliver my car to me!!.it was so easy. These guys are good, Thank You Acura of the Desert

Great Guys they go the extra mile

by from cathedral city |

I was looking for a car for my Mother. I saw a used Camry on line. Called dealership .We got a great price and the sales guy Gene, took the car to my Moms house for her to see it. Did the deal out in our driveway and took her for a test drive too! Thanks Gene and Acura!

great place to but a car!!!

by from palm springs ca |

i was looking for a smaller SUV found this dealer on line asked for a price quote. they contacted me right away and did most of the deal over the internet and phone. They do "straight to the point " price thing and sold me the RDX at dealer invoice. car was ready for me when i got there . It was too easy !!! Thanks Acura

Terrible Sales and Finance Department-Misleading

by from Riverside County, CA |

Terrible experience at this dealership. Unethical salesmen and finance department. They are willing to make a deal but beware of the tactics they use after the Lease Agreement is signed. One day later the finance department calls urgently requesting that another document be signed because they "forgot". There is no bona fide error. Do not be a victim to their tactics and deceitful ways. Registration papers were also not given upon request. Strongly do not recommend!

Just looking to make a quick sale

by from Palm desert calufornua |

A friend works for Acura. He knows nothing about the mechanics of a car. His general manager assured him and me the car was checked out. I had nothing to worry about. Well I am slowly finding out the things wrong.. The general manager knew hat I paid for the car was all the money I had after not working for 2 years. The front rears shocks need replacing. Price quote $900.00 oh but with a discount $850.00. I took it in due to the rear brakes scraping. Service manager said. It's the rotors. Thry are rusted. But it's ok. I going out rotors rusted cuz no fluid going into the cylinders. The srs light was in. My first question before I bought the car. After reading the manual. It has to do with faulty seatbelts. I took it back. I drive my grand kids in this car. Service dept told me. It's your airbag fuse. That's $850.00 to replace. Seatbelts are ok but airbags won't work.. Now the transmission makes an awful loud jerking noise.. After all this I'm sacred to drive out of the desert. I don't want to break down ,. The dealer did not check anything. They heard of a deflagrate woman with cash that needs a car ASAP...

Great service and staff

by from Palm Desert, CA |

Bought a new 2014 MDX. Staff spend great amount of time to show each vehicle patiently, helping with comparison, focus on customer's needs and satisfaction.. Teaching how to use each tech function as much as possible after sale. Promise the great future service. In short, great staff and service. Looking forward to future purchase with them.

Great buying experience

by from Palm Desert, CA |

I am from Oregon, but my wife and I recently purchased a home in Palm Desert and were looking for a reliable used car to keep at our desert home. Dan Gettings and his staff were excellent to work with and they found us what we were looking for and made the buying process really easy - we love their Straight to the Point pricing!