Used Cars of Tysons

8201 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

Used 800-380-0490

Did not trust them

by from Centreville, VA |

We went to look at and test drive an '02 Acura TL. The car's appearance was nice and I think the car was pretty much as advertised, although the ad said it had nav and it did have some sort of after-market radio in it that probably had nav, but the salesman was not able to operate it and we could not figure out how to make it work. We liked what we saw, but on the test drive the car made a loud thump shifting from 1st to 2nd. This particular make and model has a reputation for transmission issues, so much so that Acura had to offer a long-term warranty on the tranny. We pointed this problem out to to salesman and the manager and they told us that was "normal". We explained that was not normal and I asked the sales manager (Ruben something) if he had driven the car. He said he hadn't but their mechanics had given it a thorough examination and there is no way they could have missed a problem like that. We told him that's too bad because we liked the car other than that issue. A few days later, I received an email indicating they had looked at the car and found that it was a motor mount problem. TOO LATE, we already purchased another car. I didn't like their response to the problem. We understand it is a used car and there will be issues. but when i report a problem to you, you need to take it seriously and show me that you are committed to resolving the issue...or I won't buy a used car from you. As Ruben said, the Tysons car market is not a need-based market, it is a want-based market and there are lots of used cars out there. If you want to earn my business, show me you are committed to my satisfaction.

My New Car!!

by from Washington, DC |

I entered Kip Killmon's Tysons Ford after a disappointing car search at a nearby dealer. Upon my arrival I was warmly greeted by dealer Raegan Hooker- Hairston. Raegan did not approach me like a typical car salesman. He listened to my needs carefully and respectfully added his knowledge in the car buying process. Raegan presented me with a 2014 Ford Focus. Initially, I was hesitant because I thought I could only afford a used car. However, Killmon's excellent finance manager, Heather Reese was very thorough in financing my vehicle. She explained all of my options and looked out for my best interest. The entire process lasted beyond their business hours; however the entire Killmon team was very patient as I made this major milestone in my life. Buying a car can be a stressful ordeal. Buying your first car can multiply that stress by 10. But the staff at Killmon?s Tysons Ford welcome makes the process much easier!

Raegan is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Arlington, Va |

Raegan Hairston was great! He was professional, he took his time with me, and I got a great deal on my car!!!!!!!! I recieved the kind of deal and service that will definitely bring me back to Tyson's Ford!

Great Sales Experience Raegan is The Best!!!

by from Maryland |

I came in to Kip Killmons Ford To Trade My Honda CrossTour. Raegan worked with me to put me in the Lincoln MKX That I wanted. Raegan was extremely professional aand patient, the entire staff made sure I was ok. My Overall Experience was Awesome and I would Recommend Raegan and Kip Killmons Tysons Ford. They definitely have earned my future business, Thanks Guys!! Tiffany

I LOVE MY CAR>COM!!!

by from Stafford VA |

Raegan Hooker- Hairston is the best sales man ever.com Like he helped me get a 2014 FORD!! If your going to tyons ford you should ask for him. Thanks aging ....

Car Trade-In

by from Landover, MD |

I had a great experience with this dealship. They took care of me and put me in the car that I wanted to be in.

Don't buy from Tysons Ford- you will get defrauded

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership, and regret it deeply. They performed what I now know to be a fraudulent safety inspection on the vehicle prior to my purchase. It turned out one of the metal wheels was cracked in half - and Tysons Ford attempted to "fix" this issue with glue and duct tape, and misrepresented the actual condition of the vehicle. They followed up that by refusing to honor their own warranty. The managers I have spoken to about this issue since the concealed damage was discovered have been inept, non-responsive, and unhelpful. Bottom line, it's not worth the risk to buy from these thieves, and you're better off spending your money elsewhere. CAVEAT EMPTOR. Buy elsewhere. Don't spend a nickel with Tyson's Ford.

first review I have written

by from Silver Springs MD |

I usually dont write reviews of places but the service I received at this dealership was so bad that I feel as though I should warn others. I originally called about test driving 4 cars and was told that I could test all of them. 3 of the 4 were could not be driven due to flat tires or mechanical problems, before I drove the forth I opened the food and the front bumper fell off. Before I left a salesmen persuaded me to test drive one car (it was surprisingly nice). I called a little while later about buying the car I was showed and was told to come out the next morning. I did and was told by the sales manger (named Buster) that the car was sold 3 days earlier. He did not so much as apologize.

Dishonest dealership!

by from Clinton twp. MI. |

My Girlfriend and I have been loolking nation wide for a particular vehicle. We came accross an oustanding advertised price at Kip Killmon's Tysons Ford. The advertised price is actually the only reason why I'm giving it one star out of five in this review. The problem is, the advertised price didn't mean anything to my girlfriend and I because the two employees that I talked to-after we had agreed on the price and worked out the down payment and financing on the car ("Mike V", who claimed to be the GM, and Toby, who claimed to be from the finance dept.)-were completely dishonest with us. I had several long conversations with "Mike V" about the car that we were interested in. I told him that I wasn't going to haggle with him over the price because, honestly, it was the best deal I could find. The car was right, the mileage was right, and the price was right. I checked the carfax and a front end collision was reported and it also stated that the car was towed. "Mike V" had already told me that the car had a clean carfax and that it had never been in a crash or flood (I asked him specifically). When I told him that the carfax report showed that the car had been in a crash, he told me that it just caused the "spoiler" on the front bumper cover to split, that the carfax was wrong and that the car was not towed. The carfax report did say that the airbags did not deploy so we decided that we still wanted the car,but, I told Mike V that we wanted to take the car to the local BMW dealership to have it checked out before we purchase the it. I told Mike V several times that we would like to put a deposit down on the car to hold it because we couldn't get time off of work to come down there until the following Monday. Mike V told me that he didn't need a deposit and he just kept assuring me that he would hold the car for us, giving me his word. He seemed so sincere in assuring me that he'd hold the car that I actually believed him. So, we worked out the financing for a 72 month loan through Bank of America, took the day off of work on Monday to make the nearly 400 mile drive down to VA, and my girlfriend got her hopes up about driving back home in her dream car. On Saturday, I called Mike V but couldn't reach him, so I left him four text messages (he gave me his cell number so I could contact him when he's not at the dealership). He never replied to my texts, and he never called me back. My girlfriend and I decided not to risk driving down there because we couldn't reach him. Finally, on Monday night at about 7 pm, someone from Kip Killmon's Tysons Ford named Toby called me and told me that the previous owner of the car came back to the dealership and "changed his mind about his trade and picked it back up". This sounded like a lie to me so called him out on it. Toby just kept repeating himself almost verbatim about how the previous owner came back and picked up the car-he was becoming agitated with me. I then informed him that I had recorded the conversations that I had with Mike V and how I had on audio recording that he gave me his word that he would hold the car for us. Toby immediately changed his tone and told me that Mike V was going to "do right by me" and find the same kind of car with the same mileage and honor the same price that we had already agreed upon. Toby did call me back, he told me that he had found another vehicle, only it had five times the miles on it. Like the previous conversation that I had with him, he kept repeating himself asking if I was interested in this other car for the same price but with five times the miles on the odometer. I told him that it's not what he said Mike V would find for us. Toby got agitated again and then asked me for my home address. I asked him why he wanted my address and he said that he would give me his too. This came accross to me as a physical threat at first. Toby then told me that he was going to sue me for recording them.

2003 Saab 93t

by from Frederick, MD |

A Nice and Friendly place. They Rep. was very helpful.