A Cars One

Used 888-239-5607

A Cars One | A different way of moving forward

Great Buying Experience!

by from Denton, Tx |

Shopping for 1st vehicle for my daughter - found a very clean, dependable car here. They allowed me to take it to my mechanic - it checked out just as I suspected. Would highly recommend to anyone!

A Cars One responded to this review

April 4, 2013

Thank you very much, Enjoy your Santa Fe!

Good Vehicle, Wasn't completly Honest about Car.

by from Texas |

I bought the car for less than it was selling for but after purchasing it there were several issues the car had that the dealer faield to mention. Some significant details such as front door won't lock. It wasn't the original keys. Emmision issues. Low Miles to the gallon. Vehicle was in an accident and front of car remodeled. Bumper was about to fall off and needed all screws. The overall state of the vehicle was good but It would have been great if dealer had been open and upfront about it.

dealer NEVER contacted us.

by from Allen, TX |

after seeing a car on website. dealer had our e mail adress but they NEVER contacted us.

acarsone. David you are awesome.

by from Dallas texas |

I called David explaining my situation about having bad credit. low down payment and needing a dependable vehicle for work and college. David took my application got me approve all by email and by phone. told me to go on line and check out a few vehicles. picked one. and he told me. is yours bring me all this paperwork, the small down payment come by on your lunch time. all I need from you is less than 10 minutes. and I got me a nice Mercedes. real easy. Do I recommend acarsone????/ heck yeahhhhh... Thanks David and Acarsone.

Can't believe how awsome this company is...

by from Dallas, Texas |

I am a network engineer with the City of Dallas (the local school district - DISD), I have been layed off recently and have no credit. These people where able to get me approved before I even came to the lot!!!. Thanks David and company. I normally don't write reviews, but please feel free to contact me and I will share my story. Also, since I just moved back to Dallas, I live in a hotel (like Extended Stay), their lender didn't care, just wanted to see that I had a job, etc... No one else would have been this easy.... It was harder to find & test drive the car that I wanted then to get approved... -Freedom

What a GREAT DEALERSHIP and MAN

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I just had a fantastic car buying experience with David and Zac! They were proactive with repairs needed to my vehicle, actually fixing things that were not initially agreed upon during purchase agreement. Changed brakes and pads, replaced tires too...AFTER I AGREED TO BUY THE CAR 'AS-IS'. I will be buying all of my vehicles in the future from David and his dealership. His honesty and approach are a very refreshing change from the 8 or 10 dealerships I dealt with while trying to find the right vehicle for a friend in need. Thank you David!

2006 Ford Taurus

by from Dallas, TX |

Very good to explain everything to us thoroughly,very patient.Wonderul job.

Bought a Mercedes S class

by from Dallas, TX |

David Laugs is very knowlegible and does not pressure you, but carefully and professionally explains the pertainent information needed for successfully purchasing a car. He is the best auto salesman that I have ever encountered. I highly recommend buying a car from him.

great company!

by from oklahoma city oklahoma |

car buying made easy ! Purchased car in Dallas, picked it up when I flew in from Oklahoma.

Great customer service!!!

by from Dallas,Tx |

Great customer service... Answered all our questions and helped us to get the vehicle we really wanted. Much thanks to David...

2002 Toyota 4 Runner

by from Dallas, Texas |

I have to say I was quite impressed by their no-nonsense approach. Zach was exceptionally helpful in my used car purchase and he helped me get exactly the car I wanted. I couldn't be happier with my experience. I will definately recommend them to my friends, family and business associates.