Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Rd, Valencia, CA 91355

New 888-293-1716
Used 888-441-2710
Service 866-828-1994

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sales service is great~!

by from Studio City, CA |

Just got a new car from Frontier. Look for Drew, internet sales manager. He is amazing~! Honest, great service and the fastest buying process ever~! Getting a new Toyota? I strongly refer him~!

Great service

by from Van nuys, CA |

Great service! Bien Tarroza is da man! Helped me get my very first car with no problem and hooked me up with a good deal.

Run away as quickly as possible!

by from Canyon Country CA |

High pressure, try to sell you things you don't need, outright lie. Service takes forever, they do not wash your car. First Toyota after many years at Honda. I miss Honda

*CRIMINALS*

by from Valley Village, CA |

Richard, Michael and Joe, Everyday someone would come up to either myself or my partner, and tell us how cute our car was. I would then spend time with them, telling them how much I love my car. That I'd test driven all the small cars out there, none drove like my IQ. That it drove like a little sports car. So much power, and how it held the road like a little sports car. I was a walking billboard for you guys. Until roughly 8/16/13, when the car started idling low, losing its power.. I took it to N. Hollywood Toyota, where Gary in service test drove it.. and said he couldn't find anything wrong with it. I'd called you guys that same day... and Joe said he was busy that weekend, but bring it on Monday. After leaving the car with Joe overnight, I'd called on Tuesday for an update. He told me they found out what the problem was... and they'll fix it. Joe said he knew for sure what it was, and had no doubt they could repair the problem. Either way, the car today still has the same problem. But as you know, that's not my biggest issue with my car and Frontier Toyota. You see... my high performance tires, that gave the car its great traction, firm steering control and made it look different from the all the other IQ's was gone and replaced with factory tires. These are other items I claim to had been removed and replaced with factory stocked items. (Tinted back window, straighter/longer front window, high performance/larger size tires, both front lower seat cushions, smaller steering wheel, front headlights, removed back passenger seats... and more!) Scratches and Damages: Two scratches on front hood, front driver panel scratched and not put back together correctly, oil spots on top of inside roof, scratches on dashboard, damage on front window plastic bottom cover from tools placed on it, replaced shorter center console, rubber trim from on top of car is coming up, top of car and near front window) It seems like you guys were certainly real busy with all that time you spent with my car! ***LISTEN UP, THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS*** Remember, you've been warned! If you want to stop by and ask me more questions about my experience with Frontier. You can find me today, in front of Frontier with my sign "CRIMINALS" I don't want this to happen to another person... this is one of the worse things that has ever happen to me in my life.... DON'T LET FRONTIER do this to you!

Great Experience

by from santa clarita, ca |

I was recently in the market for a minivan and visited this dealership several different times in my van search. Each time I dealt with a different sales person and each time I received the same quality of customer service. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a sale. If they could not answer my questions, they found someone who could. Eventually I purchased from the internet sales and again, the sales person was easy to work with. There was a little bit of price negotiating but it was painless and easily taken care of. When we went to pick up the van, despite keeping the salesman past the time he said he would be there, he stayed with us and never tried to rush us in the process. This was my second vehicle from this dealership and I would visit again.

excellect dealership

by from california |

I am a loyal customer and have purchased at least 10 different models, camrys, corollas, highlanders and a van and am always pleased with the customer service and motivation to make a deal that will be agreeable to all.... i am a seasoned car negotiator and rarely purchase anywhere else...

Never Again

by from Antelope Valley |

We are in the market for new Prius, went to Frontier and once we found the car we liked we sat down to negotiate the price. Let the battle begin. They are a slick bunch, they drop the price but came back with some make believe markup for "local prep of the vehicle". Then later, they offered to remove the markup to "sweeten" the deal. All I can say is that short of handcuffing me to the table, the experience was awful and we finally broke free. If you are not up on how to negotiate a car purchase stay clear of this place. We had a similar experience with this dealership several years ago and my wife was shocked that I would try to negotiate a deal with them again. I need to listen to her more. We will never return to this location again. I have four Toyota vehicles in the family and believe in the brand but not this dealership.

Best buying Experience

by from Santa Claria, CA |

I recently purchased a Toyota Venza from Frontier Toyota and it was an incredible buying experience from sales, finance and service. I highly recommend this dealership.

Sales men push too hard

by from Canoga Park, CA |

I went in to look at a new Prius, and the salesman who greeted me seemed like a good guy at first, until he tried to sell me more than I needed in the car. He asked me what I was looking for, and I told him what I was looking for, a Prius two in a basic package, but he tried convincing me that I should go for a Prius Four or Five, and when I started looking at other models, per his suggestion, he tried pushing me on a Five with the "Advanced Technology" package. After I told him, I think that I still just want the Prius Two, he asked me to test drive all of the different models. Visibly, I must have been upset, because he decided just to go get the keys for a base package Prius Two. I told him I liked the car, and once again, he tried to push me into a higher model, so I told him that my business was concluded with them.

Not as great as people make it out to be

by from Valencia, CA |

So I went out to Frontier on the recommendation of a couple friends cuz they all swore it was on a level all it's own. I parked my truck, and stepped on to the lot, I saw a sales man walking towards me, but I pretended not to see him as I examined a Prius. He walked up and kinda shoved his hand into mine as he introduced himself. He seemed like he was in a rush, which is not what I want a sales person doing. As he showed me the cars and what not I kept feeling like he was rushing me or something like that, I got fed up after a while and just told him I was gonna go home and sleep on it to decide on which prius I wanted. I never did go back...

2012 Tacoma

by from Santa Clarita |

I went there looking to get a new truck. There was not a lot of back and forth. They were polite and they made the process as pain free as it can be.