Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Rd, Valencia, CA 91355

New 888-348-4085 New888-348-4085
Used 888-376-7002 Used888-376-7002
Service 888-377-5185 Service 888-377-5185

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

The nice guys in the car business!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

I love these guys. They are the best! They helped me big time to find the car I wanted with the price I wanted. The paperwork was done fast and they are the nicest people! I will always buy my car from them from now on and I'm telling all my friends and family!

September 25, 2015

Thank you for this great review! Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager

Great buying process

by from newhall |

Fast, saving me time in buying new car process, great service.

April 17, 2016

Dear Quang, Thank you so much for the positive review. If you have any questions regarding your car, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Safe travels, Drew Katigbak Internet Director Frontier Toyota 661 255 7575

My visit to Frontier Toyota

by from Northridge CA |

Price drops happened previously to my visit Bought at lowest price they would go Car was there for over 70 days A little tedious in buying process This was the second car I bought from frontier

November 22, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review! Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again.

Yes, the stereotypical car salemen are here!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

I visited here a few days ago in hopes of test driving a pre-owned vehicle of my choice. I walked around for about 5-10 minutes on the pre-owned lot, figuring a salesperson would come over and talk to me. None were to be found. So I walked into the building that has a sign that reads "certified pre-owned vehicles." Upon entering, I see a handful of glass cubicles with about 4-5 women all on headpiece telephones. I thought I had walked into a telemarketing company. A woman looks at me confusedly and asks if I need help. I told her I wanted to test drive a vehicle. She responds and dials up a salesman to come over. A young man arrives about 5 minutes later. I tell him I would like to test drive a certain type of vehicle (pre-owned). He says they don't have one in stock. So I ask if I can drive a new one to get an idea if I even like that kind of vehicle. He tells me that it would be completely different than a pre-owned one. I'm not an idiot and I realize that it would be different, but I'd still like to drive one. For some reason he's very reluctant to let me test drive a new one. I see another used vehicle in their lot (different manufacture and make) that I've been wanted to test drive as well, so I ask if I can drive that one. He immediately launches into a sales spiel about what I'm looking to spend, and what my financial picture is and so on. I give him some vague numbers but tell him that today is my first day of looking at cars. So I test drive this other vehicle. We get back and I say I'd like to test drive the vehicle that I came here for. He gets this weird look on his face and says he's going to see what he can do. At this point I'm starting to get really confused. He walks away for about 10 minutes and I'm assuming he's going to get the vehicle I want to test drive. Instead he comes back with another salesman. This other guy launches into his sales spiel and asks about what I want to spend and why I want to test drive a new vehicle of that kind. He tells me that the new one is going to cost way more than that etc. I tell him I want to test drive it to see if I like it, and I will worry about what it costs later. At this point I still think they are going go get me the vehicle I want. But instead they point to a different model nearby. We go over and check it out. They ask if I want to test drive it. I agreed, since I do want to test drive many different kind of vehicles to educate myself on what's available. We get back and they try to get me to come inside to "look at some numbers." At that point I told them no, and left. For the life of me, I can't see how anyone in their right mind, would think this is the way to run a successful business. It is apparent to me that Frontier Toyota does not care about the customer. It's all about money, getting the sale, numbers, etc.

Hassle, Hassle, Hassle and Nothing Fixed.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I regretfully have to write the following review because of a poor Service experience: So I bought a used car (2012) the weekend before last and noticed it was leaking something by my front-passenger tire. When I went back last week to finish my papers, I mentioned it to one of the guys and they said it's probably just water from the AC condensation and to check it out. I checked it out when I got home and it was oily, plus I dripped water next to it just in case and the leak puddle was darker than water. So this Tuesday I call them and ask if I can bring my car in or do I have to make an appointment. I was told to just bring the car in because there were a lot of open spots that afternoon. I bring my car in and I get directed to Dane Jensen who was texting at his disk and wouldn't acknowledge me until he was done. I explained to him something was leaking from my car and it wasn't water. He told me oil can leak with the condensation and that it was normal - later I learned that it's not so normal! Then I hand him the slip I was given and he asks if I made an appointment. I explained to him that I didn't have one because of what I was told on the phone. He told me he didn't know if they have a spot for me and then I let him know I was told there were spots. He told me I needed to make an appointment. I didn't wanna fuss so I was cooperative, made the appointment, and went on my way. Today was my appointment date. I show up at my appointment and Dane is out to lunch so I get directed to Frank. Frank was nice. I explained to him there is oil leaking and that I didn't know where it was from. I mentioned that I was told oil may leak from the condensation so it may be that but he said oil shouldn't leak from there. So now I don't know if Dane was being honest or maybe didn't know or if Frank is the one who might not have known but the information was conflicting. I leave my car there. Frank says they'll call in about 3-4 hours. After 4 and a half hours, no one called. So I call and learn the car was ready. I go to pick it up and the sheet says they found no leak coming from the car. I go to see Dane about it and he says they found no leak. I bring up that it could be oil in the AC condensation and he said that was normal. They didn't even check my AC condensation. As I was leaving, he said he tried calling me but that my voicemail wasn't set up. I got not calls but I know I have my voicemail setup because I've been getting voicemails this week from other calls. They have my phone number on file (it was on my sheet too) so I'm guessing Dane called the wrong number or didn't call at all. Worse part is that I've been researching oil in AC condensation leaks and what I'm learning is that AC condensation should be water (with no oil). Maybe some dirt in there but there shouldn't be a slick, oily content to it which is what my puddle was. So all in all, I may still have a problem based on what I'm seeing with my car, they didn't even look at it, and everyone's time may have been wasted. I didn't give them a 1-star only because I hope this was a fluke and that next time I will have a better experience with them.

Great service

by from Van nuys, CA |

Great service! Bien Tarroza is da man! Helped me get my very first car with no problem and hooked me up with a good deal.

Run away as quickly as possible!

by from Canyon Country CA |

High pressure, try to sell you things you don't need, outright lie. Service takes forever, they do not wash your car. First Toyota after many years at Honda. I miss Honda

Sales service is great~!

by from Studio City, CA |

Just got a new car from Frontier. Look for Drew, internet sales manager. He is amazing~! Honest, great service and the fastest buying process ever~! Getting a new Toyota? I strongly refer him~!

*CRIMINALS*

by from Valley Village, CA |

Richard, Michael and Joe, Everyday someone would come up to either myself or my partner, and tell us how cute our car was. I would then spend time with them, telling them how much I love my car. That I'd test driven all the small cars out there, none drove like my IQ. That it drove like a little sports car. So much power, and how it held the road like a little sports car. I was a walking billboard for you guys. Until roughly 8/16/13, when the car started idling low, losing its power.. I took it to N. Hollywood Toyota, where Gary in service test drove it.. and said he couldn't find anything wrong with it. I'd called you guys that same day... and Joe said he was busy that weekend, but bring it on Monday. After leaving the car with Joe overnight, I'd called on Tuesday for an update. He told me they found out what the problem was... and they'll fix it. Joe said he knew for sure what it was, and had no doubt they could repair the problem. Either way, the car today still has the same problem. But as you know, that's not my biggest issue with my car and Frontier Toyota. You see... my high performance tires, that gave the car its great traction, firm steering control and made it look different from the all the other IQ's was gone and replaced with factory tires. These are other items I claim to had been removed and replaced with factory stocked items. (Tinted back window, straighter/longer front window, high performance/larger size tires, both front lower seat cushions, smaller steering wheel, front headlights, removed back passenger seats... and more!) Scratches and Damages: Two scratches on front hood, front driver panel scratched and not put back together correctly, oil spots on top of inside roof, scratches on dashboard, damage on front window plastic bottom cover from tools placed on it, replaced shorter center console, rubber trim from on top of car is coming up, top of car and near front window) It seems like you guys were certainly real busy with all that time you spent with my car! ***LISTEN UP, THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS*** Remember, you've been warned! If you want to stop by and ask me more questions about my experience with Frontier. You can find me today, in front of Frontier with my sign "CRIMINALS" I don't want this to happen to another person... this is one of the worse things that has ever happen to me in my life.... DON'T LET FRONTIER do this to you!

Great Experience

by from santa clarita, ca |

I was recently in the market for a minivan and visited this dealership several different times in my van search. Each time I dealt with a different sales person and each time I received the same quality of customer service. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a sale. If they could not answer my questions, they found someone who could. Eventually I purchased from the internet sales and again, the sales person was easy to work with. There was a little bit of price negotiating but it was painless and easily taken care of. When we went to pick up the van, despite keeping the salesman past the time he said he would be there, he stayed with us and never tried to rush us in the process. This was my second vehicle from this dealership and I would visit again.