Vision Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Penfield

920 Panorama Trail S, Rochester, NY 14625

New 888-230-6530 New888-230-6530
Used 888-451-9479 Used888-451-9479
Service 877-719-0742 Service 877-719-0742

Vision Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Comes ALIVE!

Dave was absolutely amazing

by from Rochester |

Dave was absolutely amazing; he was a huge assistance through every step of the process. I could not have asked for better sales representable. I have spoken with at least 10 different locations and I have not received better sales rep than this place.

This Place needs to work on professional business

by from Rochester ny |

This dealership is a nightmare. First off they won't allow test drives unless you call up and complain to manager. I was talking to doug Bissell he was very rude and got mad when I would not except the poor offers they made me. The salesman next to us kept interjecting on our conversation and bad mouthing anything that wasnt "VISION". prices are unfair and high which is usually the case with most dealerships but this one will not come down on the overpriced vehicles or go up for the trade of your vehicle. I would highly recommend not going here and if you do avoid Doug Bissell like a sickness. To sum vision penfield up it is overpriced unfair rude customer service is barely existent. And they will always respond apologizing to reviews when it's to late step it up vision.

Vision Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Penfield responded to this review

March 29, 2016

As a dealership, our #1 priority is always customer service and we hope to have everyone leave feeling 100% satisfied. We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had with our dealership. We would like to clear up any concerns you still have if you would please contact us to address these issues. Thank you.

Don't do it!!! $2,000 mistake!!!

by from Rochester, NY |

Got a Avenger for my daughter and less then 8 months since we got it we went through a trunk that leaked, not given a second key for the vehicle, and now we need to flush the cooling system out, the blower needs to be replaced, and a bearing needs to be replaced as well. Totaling $2,000 dollars! Extended warranty doesn't cover it, really? Now the service guy tells me yeah you gotta be on that flushing the coolant out more often "hey this is my 2nd oil change" really? My advice don't go to them, had problems with our Elantra and guess what the dealership did it no problems no questions asked. Luckily my son pulled out of his sale just in time for me to get the news that his sister needs to shell out $2,000 he was like hell no.

Vision Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Penfield responded to this review

March 29, 2016

At Vision Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Penfield, we pride ourselves on being a reliable and trustworthy auto dealer. We're very sorry to hear about your experience and want you to know that customer satisfaction is a vital aspect of our business. If you still have any concerns or issues, please call us so that we may address them with you.

The best

by from Rochester,NY |

Thank you so much for helping us buy our new caravon. You made the whole process easy and painless. You are the best!

Stayed past closing to get me on the road

by from Rochester, NY |

Trevor did a great job meeting all my criteria for a new car and worked with me to incorporate union savings discounts. Had to go back once to get corrected purchase agreement but the mistake was worked out immeadiately - no hassle auto buying experience.

Vision Dodge

by from Rochester |

Vision Dodge /Jeep gave me a great buying experience. The management staff of Doug and Scott really helped out of a problem I had with my existing car . I love my New JEEP

Kevin was very personable

by from Rochester |

Kevin was very personable and helpful. We are returning customers because of the people and the service they offer. The princess of purchasing the car was smooth.

went above and beyond

by from Rochester |

My salesman went above and beyond and I am very happy. I got what I wanted at the price I wanted. Thank you so much for everything. I really do appreciate it!

First off

by from Rochester |

First off, excellent service! Second, friendly, easy going experience. Third, answered any and all questions in great deatil. And lastly, I will recommend to others.

They are super friendly

by from Rochester |

They are super friendly. It was a pleasure working with them. They had answered all my questions in a professional manner.