Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029 New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565 Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947 Service 888-365-9947

Family Driven For Over 100 Years!

Above and Beyond

by from Highlandvile, MO |

I purchased a new 2016 Ram from Kent Hollaway. Kent listened to my concerns > no pressure and no hassle. Corwin did not have the truck I was looking for but located the perfect truck that fit my needs. I was very comfortable working with Kent and the crew at Corwin. When I came there I was unsure of exactly what I wanted in my new truck. Kent listened and let me drive a few trucks to help make my decision. Again no pressure and no hassle. Keep up the great work guys !

February 28, 2016

We certainly will John! Thank you for sharing these kind words about Kent and the rest of the team at Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We appreciate knowing Kent really listened to what you were searching for in a vehicle and was able to deliver it without hassle. Thank you again for working with us and we hope to do business with you in the future.

Best service around

by from springfield, mo |

My husband and I have bought a lot of cars, and we have had good experiences, and bad experiences. Corwin Dodge made this an awesome car buying experience for us. They treated us with respect, everyone talked to us and introduced themselves, and they helped us get in to a car that we loved. I honestly feel like they were looking to get us the best deal. I would recommend them to everyone and will be going back for all of our cars to come. Thank you Corwin Dodge. Mike Barnes was our salesman, but EVERYONE in the dealership was awesome.

March 19, 2016

Katie, thank you for sharing this glowing review of your experience with our team! Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we are very thankful to know our team did an outstanding job providing this for you! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Why buy anywhere else

by from Springfield Missouri |

Just had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Corwin Dodge. The entire staff was friendly and easy to work with. Our Sales Associate, Richard Broom was knowledgable, easy to speak with, and had a friendly personality while NOT being the typical "Pushing Salesman". He provided us with the information and gave us time to make our decision. I would recommend Mr. Broom to friends and family knowing they would be well taken care of!

March 19, 2016

Kristen, thank you for sharing this feedback your experience. We're very glad to see that Richard could answer all of your questions and get you in your new vehicle in a fast and hassle-free manner! We are very thankful for your recommendation and hope to have earned your business in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Clever Mo |

We really enjoyed everyone at this dealership. Our salesman was Andrew Woodhead and we were very pleased with him. While we were doing all the paperwork Matt was checking on insurance to see if he could get us a better rate, and he did. Overall great experience

March 2, 2016

Terry and Lori, thank you for sharing these details about your visit to Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We are so happy to know our team members could come together to provide an outstanding experience for you. We hope you love your new vehicle and that you'll consider visiting us again in the future!

Love this place

by from Springfield, Mo |

Went there looking for a Charger AWD but not happening. I met with Richard and he introduced me to my 300C AWD. Took it for a spin and fell in love. My only worry was my credit, but guess what; with the awesomeness team they have at Corwin Dodge, I was able to take my car home with me! Thanks Richard and everyone @ Corwin-Dodge in Springfield, you made this experience memorable.

February 24, 2016

Tabitha, it was our pleasure to find the perfect new vehicle for you! Thank you for sharing this feedback and for letting us know you enjoyed your experience with our team.

2016 Dodge Ton Truck

by from Mammoth Spring, AR |

William Kennedy and Corwin Dodge made the purchase of a new truck easy.

February 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great feedback on William and the rest of our team at Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We hope you will be very happy with your new truck for many years to come!

Perfect service!

by from Camby, IN |

Called ahead about a vehicle as I was driving in from out of state. Got ahold of Andrew woodhead a dealer there and he was terrific! Was very clear and helpful about the car and encouraged me to come see it. When I got there it was clean and gassed and ready to go! They even had all the paperwork done and ready to go! I would recommend corwin Dodge Ram to anyone and especially Andrew Woodhead! Great dealership and great salesmen

February 18, 2016

Ron, we appreciate your driving from out of state to visit our dealership. Thank you for sharing how Andrew went above and beyond to ensure a great experience for you after your long journey. Thank you for your willingness to recommend our team and we hope you will love your new vehicle for many years to come!

Awesome dealership, easy to do business with

by from Joplin missouri |

Just bought a car from This dealership, I have to say it was the most easy purchase ever, everyone there is helpful and made the buying process easy, Andrew was our sales man, a pleasure to deal with him. Next one will be from Corwin again....

January 17, 2016

James, thank you for taking the time to share this great review! We appreciate knowing we could provide you with a friendly environment and an easy transaction. Thank you again for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Corwin Ram dodge

by from Springfield, mo |

Very good team to work with..Travis Jones is a very good salesmen, listens to customer needs and wants on the vehicle customer is purchasing..Always a good selection of vehicles when choosing..!!! Thanks again Corwin Auto and the team!!

January 6, 2016

Trevor, it was our pleasure working with you to find your newest vehicle! Travis is a very important part of our team and we are glad to know he continues to provide outstanding experiences for his customers. Thank you for choosing to become a part of the Corwin of Springfield family and we hope you will enjoy your vehicle for many years to come!

Jeffery and Sandy Chaney

by from Branson, MO |

My Husband and I went to look at a couple of Dodge Rams that we had seen on Corwin's website. We had inquired about the pickups on the internet and Garry had called us and we set up an appoint. We went to the appointment and found that Garry is the most awesome sales person. We had been dreading buying a new vehicle but he made it very enjoyable and got us into a very nice pickup. Mark the finance guy really went out of his way to help us. These guys are awesome and we will be referring friends and family to them and will definitely be back in the future. Thank you guys for an awesome buying experience. Jeff and Sandy

December 30, 2015

Jeff and Sandy, thank you so much for sharing your outstanding experience! We are pleased to know that Garry and Mark could ease the buying process and find the pickup you were looking for! Thank you for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield and we look forward to working with you in the future!