Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947

Right on price. Right on Sunshine. Celebrating 100 years in business!

Excellent experience.

by from Powell Missouri 65730 |

I recently purchased a new Dodge Laramie and could not be happier with the whole process of buying from Corwin Dodge. I picked them after visiting other closer dealers ( I live 92 miles from the dealership) and doing extensive research on the internet. I was never pressured or hasseled in any way and when I asked for some next to last minute additions they were all done with top quality workmanship and included in the original price agreed upon. My salesman Mike was very helpful, especially since I did not visit the dealership until the morning I picked up my new truck. On the way to the dealership I watched for gas stations as I figured I would need to fill up for the drive home. Much to my surprise the truck was delivered with a full tank of diesel. I will definitely consider them again the next time my wife or I purchase a new vehicle.

February 19, 2014

This is great to hear, Mr. Prentice. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were happy to assist and hope you're enjoying your new truck! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your car needs!

Corwin Dodge Rocks! Tony Fronce is the best!

by from lousville ky |

Came from out of state (Louisville, KY) and Tony Fronce held a car for me with deposit. Seamless transaction and great sales experience! Tony and the rest are great to deal with in all ways. It was completely worth driving 500 miles each way to acquire this vehicle. Thanks guys!

June 26, 2014

Thanks for coming all the way out to see us, Roy! We were happy to assist you getting your new Jeep! Thanks again for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

Overcharged

by from springfield, mo |

In the past I've had all my Dodge Caravan work done at Central/Corwin Dodge. Got tired of a $700 or $900 bill everytime I went in. I decided to try an independent auto service center. (on Plainview Rd). I confirmed what I suspected, Dodge would have been a rip off if I'd have let them put pads and new rotors on my car. Corwin wanted $612 to do the job and the other auto service center charged $220. Big difference. Example Corwin wanted $122 for each rotor. Other place $43. You can see where I'm going with this. Compare for your self. Only diff I could see was the Service Center didn't have a shuttle.

June 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and are sorry you feel this way, Mr. Stevens. Your business is important to us and we hope to have an opportunity to discuss this with you further and show you our dedication to providing an outstanding customer experience. We were unable to find your information in our system, but would very much like to get in touch with you to discuss this in greater detail. Rest assured, we take customer feedback very seriously to help us provide the best, most honest customer service possible. Please reach out to me at 417-862-9272 ext. 209. I hope to hear from you soon. Alan Phillips

DIDNT WANT MY BUSINESS

by from SPRINGFIELD, MO |

I WENT IN ON MAY 13 TO BUY A NEW ECODIESEL AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE MODEL I WANTED BUT WOULD SEARCH FOR IT AND WANTED TO LOOK AT MY TRADE SO I BROUGHT MY TRUCK IN AND IT WAS RAINING AND THEY JUST LOOKED OUT WINDOW AND SAID THAT WILL DUE IT WAS 2013 SO REALLY NOTHING TO CHECK OUT. ON MAY 14 I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING AND SALES MAN WAS BUSY AND NEVER CALLED BACK AND ON MAY 15 I CALLED AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES TO CHECK AND THEY LOCATED A TRUCK BUT STILL BUSY NO CALL BACK THEN ON MAY 15 SAME THING AT THIS TIME I WAS GETTING UPSET BUT I HAVE BROUGHT SEVERAL CARS AND TRUCKS FROM CORWIN AND SALEMAN BEFORE SO ON MAY 16 I CALLED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND THE SALESMAN TOLD ME SORRY ABOUT NOT CALLING BACK BUT HE HAD TO GO TO A MEETING AND WOULD CALL ME RIGHT AFTER THAT THIS WAS A 900 AM BY 200 PM NO CALL SO I WENT TO DON VANCE IN MARSHFIELD A BROUGHT MY TRUCK THERE AND ONLY TOOK 2 HOURS FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS.. I WILL NEVER BUY A TRUCK OR CAR FROM THEM AGAIN! THANKS DON VANCE FOR THE EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE

Been shopping for months!!!

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I have been shopping for a truck for months. Every time I went to a dealer and told them I had so much to spend and what my wants were I was always told we can do that but never found what I wanted. Today I came to Corwin with the same mind set that I was "Just shopping". We came in and looked around and soon Travis came by shook hands and asked us what we were looking for. I mentioned we saw something online and he was willing to let us test drive the truck. On the way back to the dealership I was asked would I buy if they could get the numbers straight? I just wasn't sure and said that. Travis did not push or ask why he started to say that he had another truck he really wanted me to see but it was still being detailed. I told him to bring it on. It was dirt from head to toe but I got to see it in the raw. We drove it and before I was around the corner I fell in love. As I say I had shopped and I had kept my wants but for this truck it was newer than anything I had looked at or could afford. It did have more miles than I wanted but with its new age that out weighed any mileage issues I might have had. I asked what the out the door price was. Many times everything is added on and you end up paying way more than you wanted. I could not believe the fee was around $200. We looked at the carfax at the salesman's desk and also he printed off an NADA on the truck. I looked it up on my phone as well and I felt I was getting an awesome deal. We waited for the truck to be cleaned and I was promised by Travis that he would text me the number I needed to call to get a full detail which he through in with the truck since I bought it before they had the time to get it detailed. The truck was washed and cleaned and bought to us. Yes there was dirt here and there but no one expects them to be spic and span without a full detail. On another note i have been a car salesman with a Ford dealership and I know the "tricks of the trade" at no time did I ever feel any of those tricks were being used on me. I even told my daughter she should go and look at cars there and I told them to ask for Travis. As signing everything was great. No pressure to add extra services. The can get you more warranty if wanted but when I said no they moved on. I wrote my check and I was handed the keys. When I bring it back for the detailing I will add more info then but at this point I got the truck I wanted and paid less than I ever thought I would have to! Thanks Travis and all the guys at Corwin.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We were excited to help and hope you're still enjoying the new ride! We look forward to working with you again when you bring it in for the detailing. Thanks again for choosing Corwin Dodge of Springfield.

Poor Service in Buying Used Vehicle

by from Springfield, MO |

I went in to look at a used car. The price seemed reasonable, but the car was absolutely trashed on the inside. It was understood that a used car will not be in perfect condition, but there were stains all over the ceiling, and stuff in the seats. I live out of town, so my dad went in to look at the car, and said that it was very dirty on the inside and was suprised they even put it on the lot in that condition. They promised to clean it by the next day, when I was coming in town to look at it. When we went to look at it the next day, it looked better, but still unacceptable. I test drove the vehicle, and the two salesmen were nice. We asked about why it was so dirty on the ceiling and they said they would try to get it cleaned again. They told us that they were no longer going to use the detailer that they previously used, because of the poor work that was being done. They went in to ask someone about it (I am assuming their boss), and another man came out and told us he would knock 100 dollars off the price, and we could clean it ourselves. This man was very unprofessional, rude, and didn't seem to care about the customer at all. They showed no pride in the car that they placed on the lot. As we left the lot, they told us that they would take it to the detailer (the one they were no longer going to use anymore), and that they would call me back. After not receiving a call back about the car (other than to go look at a more expensive vehicle that I had no interest in), I looked online again, and noticed they lowered the price 200 dollars. It is clear that they are just trying to get rid of this vehicle. Not only did they lower the price, but they didn't even bother to call and tell me about what they were going to do, as far as cleaning it or making a reasonable deal. They tried very hard before I saw the vehicle to make the sale, but as soon as I left, they lost all interest.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, Caleb. We appreciate your feedback and would like hear from you again to make sure all of your concerns have been taken care of. Rest assured, we take customer feedback very seriously to help us provide the best service to our customers. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we hope to have another opportunity to show you our appreciation and assist you any way that we can.

Poor service rude Won't service or take car .

by from Springfield mo. |

Mr Phillips the service manager is rude to say the least. I got my 2014 in after 3 attempts and was promised a loaner vehicle. Not done issues with tranny downshifting and heater blowing cold. I did get the oil change and was left with oil all over my hood door panel and steering wheel . After contacting Chrysler care . Mr. Phillips canceled my appointment and not refuses to service my car under the factory warranty. I would recommend don Vance in marsh field 2000 less for the same van and a good experience.

Waste of time again

by from Springfield mo. |

Twice have had appointment to look at issues with my 2014 grand caravan ,heat blowing cold and transmission downshifting hard. Last time was told rental vehicle available and they lied and said no one had cars in the area I did do the oil change but they could not even get that right oil all over hood and steering wheel ,door panel . Talked to the service manager and dealer manager and they were no help. Also posted on there Facebook sight and they erased it

April 14, 2014

We've noted your concerns and discussed what we can do to improve our processes. We'd be happy to discuss this with you further. Please reach out to Jeff McConville at (417) 862-9272.

Can't believe a word they say (written or verbal)

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I had my eye on a sharp 2009 Dodge Ram Laramie. On a Wednesday I went to the dealership and put a deposit down on the vehicle. This deposit was made in writing with conditions including some minor repairs and allowing my wife to come see the truck, drive it, etc. I was told the deposit was also intended to insure that the dealership would hold the vehicle until the end of day the following Saturday. On the following Saturday my wife and I arrived at Corwin Dodge and test drove the truck around 1:00 p.m. After doing so, we asked for some time to think/talk about it and a manager assured me that they would continue to hold the truck through Tuesday (deposit remained with them). After discussing the terms offered, my wife and I returned to Corwin Dodge about 3:30 intending to purchase the truck that same Saturday. However, upon arrival we waited for assistance for about 30 minutes before the salesman finally informed us that management was not going to allow us to proceed any further. We came to learn that while we were away they allowed another customer to drive the truck and he was in the final process of purchasing the truck when we arrived. Needless to say I was rather upset and let management become aware of that fact. Management neither said or did anything to resolve the situation. They did not offer to find a comparable truck and, in fact, at one point told me that I might not get my deposit back. This company bought out a local dealership that had been in the area for years. It's been about six months since Corwin Dodge bought the lot and already they appear to have obtained a reputation for this type of dealing. If anyone is interested in one of Corwin Dodge's vehicles be very cautious. My experience taught me that this is not a place of business that Springfield or Greene County can put its faith and trust and should not be allowed to conduct business in the manner in which it does, dishonestly.

Very Good Experience

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I was looking for a used Ford F150. I had looked at several on cars.com and had inquired on a couple.Jamie was very professional with my questions that I had.Not only was he quick to respond to my inquires but he was very cordual with my wifes questions as well.You see I am currently deployed with the National Guard and he took care of all the details I asked for and went beyond what I would have expected.I wanted some extra items done to the vehicleand not only did he have them done for me but he had the best quality items put on the vehicle at a great price.My wife has recieved delivery of the vehicle and she was very pleased with every step from the beginning of the purchase to the very end.I am excited to be going home in a couple of months to be with my family again and also take a trip with our vehicle.

False Advertising

by from Mountain Home, AR |

Was sent a New Listing from cars.com on a used Nissan Murano (Loaded, Low Miles) so we took a long drive to the dealership. We let them know we were coming so they would have the vehicle ready for a test drive. Upon our arrival the vehicle was sitting up by the doors, fairly clean, and the salesman standing outside waiting for us to arrive like an Eagle waiting for it's prey. When we looked at the Nissan it had more miles on it than advertised and it was a base model. Not the loaded version advertised online. When we questioned the salesman he just shrugged his shoulders. What a waste of our time all due to misrepresenting a vehicle to draw people in. Feeling tricked and quite angry we left. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from this dealer if it meant I had to walk the rest of my life. Advice, stay away unless you like to play games