Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947

Family Driven For Over 100 Years!

Excellent experience.

by from Powell Missouri 65730 |

I recently purchased a new Dodge Laramie and could not be happier with the whole process of buying from Corwin Dodge. I picked them after visiting other closer dealers ( I live 92 miles from the dealership) and doing extensive research on the internet. I was never pressured or hasseled in any way and when I asked for some next to last minute additions they were all done with top quality workmanship and included in the original price agreed upon. My salesman Mike was very helpful, especially since I did not visit the dealership until the morning I picked up my new truck. On the way to the dealership I watched for gas stations as I figured I would need to fill up for the drive home. Much to my surprise the truck was delivered with a full tank of diesel. I will definitely consider them again the next time my wife or I purchase a new vehicle.

February 19, 2014

This is great to hear, Mr. Prentice. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were happy to assist and hope you're enjoying your new truck! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your car needs!

Huge fan of this establishment

by from Marshfield, Mo |

I have been looking for a new car for almost 6 months. I have had two horrible experiences at local dealers in the area. I work in the customer service field and look for an establishment to treat me with the great experience that I try to provide to my clients. Well, Corwin Dodge did. Randy , our salesman, greeted us as we were on the lot on Saturday and instantly I could tell he had experience and was there to help us and not just sell us a car. He was fun and knew everything about the car I was looking at. Knowledge is power for me and tells me they know their job. We were there for only 3 hours from picking the car to driving away. Everyone there was awesome and I definitely will recommend Corwin Dodge to all my friends and business partners. They were fair on my trade and made me feel great about my purchase. They even stayed late to ensure my new car was washed and filled with gas. The extra's mean a lot to me and made me feel that they wanted me to have a great experience. Thanks Randy and everyone at Corwin Dodge. Great experience:)

Poor Quality Service Dept.

by from Springfield, MO |

I have a 2013 dodge avenger with 40,000 miles on it. Over the past 6 months it has been driving awful (front end issues), and has caused me to take it in and out of the shop multiple times. Each time I take it in the service dept plugs it into their compter and that is it. They refuse to drive it or to spend any quality time on the car. They have gotten very hateful with me for stating that I feel like something is wrong with my car (Several passengers of mine have even commented on the bumping/jerking of the car). My husband has ended up having to take off work to take the car up there and talk to them. JD (the service dept manager) was asked to contact my husband after they looked at it and he did not follow through on it, some other joe smo did and gave us the same ol' song and dance as before. I am now stuck with a car that drives like crap and they refuse to help.

Great Truck, Horrible Service!

by from Springfield, Mo |

They are fast to sell you something, but very difficult to get it fixed in a timely manor. It shouldn't take 2 hours to change 1 tire when your the only one in there. Expect to wait well over an hour for a basic oil change before your vehicle makes it in the shop. If you have any other problem besides getting an oil change or getting tires be prepared to be turned away to come back another day after you have said something about it several times. I am glad that my warranty is up here. I will not recommend anyone buying a service plan with this place its not worth it at all.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We were glad we were able to get in touch with you this week to take care of you and have another chance to earn your business in the future. Again, if ever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you, Jeff McConville

corwin dodge rocks!!

by from Waynesville, MO |

a huge thank you goes out to John Gosa and Mike Stanberry. We appreciate the late night service (we were there til 9PM). You showed us such professionalism, compassion, and Fun!! We left corwin feeling relaxed, and excited with our new ride. I will be passing this info on to everyone i know. You guys rock, keep up the good work...

March 9, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your very kind review, Viviane! John and Mike, and the rest of our staff here at Corwin Dodge were happy to assist! Please let us know if you need anything, and we hope to see you and your family again in the future.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Springfield, MO |

We just purchased a 2015 Ram Laramie Limited from Corwin and the buying process/experience couldn't have been better. Our sales rep James Gosa was knowledgeable on the vehicle, very flexible with our multiple visits to test drive, courteous, and provided a smooth 'no-haggle' purchasing process. The sales manager, Steve Snoddgrass, was also quite personable and helpful for us and he really showed he was willing to work with us on our purchase. Finally the Finance Manager, Mark Stanberry, rounded out our day with getting us a more competitive financing rate than we'd been quoted by our primary bank and in general was very helpful through the final paperwork. All in all a great experience and not only would I recommend these three individuals and the dealer to others, I've already recommended my father-in-law head down there to take a look at their inventory.

March 2, 2015

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for your very kind review and congrats again on your new Ram! We've got a great team at Corwin Dodge of Springfield that are always happy to assist. If you and your family need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again for choosing Corwin for your car needs.

Pressure from managers

by from Springfield Mo |

Went to buy a new Ram 1500 4x4 credit is ok but not excellent.Sales person was very polite but several managers WERE NOT! Kept asking me why I wanted and needed a 4 wheel drive.Stated" it hasnt even snowed this winter.Offered to get me into a 2 wheel drive truck have payments where I wanted them.After telling them numerous times NO it had to be a 4 wheel drive yet another manager comes and aks me why.BECAUSE thats what I WANT! So I went to reliable chevy bought 4 wheel drive truck new no money down payments where I wanted them. AND NO HASSLE! Was Very rude they should not have aked once let alone numerous times why I wanted a 4 wheel drive! Will NEVER go to Corwin dodge again.Managers try and pressure you and are rude!

February 10, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your recent experience, Kirby. We take pride in providing a great experience, and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about your recent visit and address your concerns. Please contact Steve Snodgrass at 417-862-9272. We hope to hear from you soon so that we can begin our investigation of this matter. Thank you.

rudeness from finance pearson and service manager

by from springfield mo |

The salesman was awesome. The finance department lost paperwork that Chrysler was requesting and acted rude when I asked them to send it to them. He was trying to sell a new truck on the phone. I had to fill out again and fax it myself. Service said I had an appointment but after getting there it was not scheduled and I had to wait for the replacement of the part they damaged during the make ready when we purchased the car. Not returning there for any reason.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Ronald. It is always our intent to respond to our customers in a timely manner. We have reviewed your concerns with our team and are committed to improving our processes to exceed customer expectations. Your business is important to us and we hope to have another opportunity show you our appreciation and assist you in any way that we can. Please don?t hesitate to reach out to us at (417) 862-9272 if you have any future concerns. Thank you.

very good experience

by from Springfield Mo |

I bought a 2014 RAM 2500 Mr bedell my salesman was very helpful. I felt their price and trade-in allowance was good and everyone in the office and service department I came in contact with was friendly and professional.What more do you want?

October 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit with us, Randy! We were happy to assist and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram!

Got a new avenger!

by from Springfield MO |

We had really bad credit and they worked with us that way we can start building it back up! Great people and great experience! Will be back in the future!

September 23, 2014

We were happy to assist and hope you're enjoying your new ride! Please don't hesitate to stop in and see us if you need anything in the future! Thanks again for choosing Corwin!

bad experience

by from Camdenton Mo. |

They low balled my car and had their truck over price I drove over 90 miles to get there and they would not deal any and they maid my wife mad. The next day they called 3 times and try to say it was the best they could do but they would give me more money for my trade, but they had wasted my time. Two days later I went to Al West in rolla and bought a SUV with no hassle.