Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947

Right on price. Right on Sunshine. Celebrating 100 years in business!

Poor Service in Buying Used Vehicle

by from Springfield, MO |

I went in to look at a used car. The price seemed reasonable, but the car was absolutely trashed on the inside. It was understood that a used car will not be in perfect condition, but there were stains all over the ceiling, and stuff in the seats. I live out of town, so my dad went in to look at the car, and said that it was very dirty on the inside and was suprised they even put it on the lot in that condition. They promised to clean it by the next day, when I was coming in town to look at it. When we went to look at it the next day, it looked better, but still unacceptable. I test drove the vehicle, and the two salesmen were nice. We asked about why it was so dirty on the ceiling and they said they would try to get it cleaned again. They told us that they were no longer going to use the detailer that they previously used, because of the poor work that was being done. They went in to ask someone about it (I am assuming their boss), and another man came out and told us he would knock 100 dollars off the price, and we could clean it ourselves. This man was very unprofessional, rude, and didn't seem to care about the customer at all. They showed no pride in the car that they placed on the lot. As we left the lot, they told us that they would take it to the detailer (the one they were no longer going to use anymore), and that they would call me back. After not receiving a call back about the car (other than to go look at a more expensive vehicle that I had no interest in), I looked online again, and noticed they lowered the price 200 dollars. It is clear that they are just trying to get rid of this vehicle. Not only did they lower the price, but they didn't even bother to call and tell me about what they were going to do, as far as cleaning it or making a reasonable deal. They tried very hard before I saw the vehicle to make the sale, but as soon as I left, they lost all interest.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, Caleb. We appreciate your feedback and would like hear from you again to make sure all of your concerns have been taken care of. Rest assured, we take customer feedback very seriously to help us provide the best service to our customers. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we hope to have another opportunity to show you our appreciation and assist you any way that we can.

Poor service rude Won't service or take car .

by from Springfield mo. |

Mr Phillips the service manager is rude to say the least. I got my 2014 in after 3 attempts and was promised a loaner vehicle. Not done issues with tranny downshifting and heater blowing cold. I did get the oil change and was left with oil all over my hood door panel and steering wheel . After contacting Chrysler care . Mr. Phillips canceled my appointment and not refuses to service my car under the factory warranty. I would recommend don Vance in marsh field 2000 less for the same van and a good experience.

Waste of time again

by from Springfield mo. |

Twice have had appointment to look at issues with my 2014 grand caravan ,heat blowing cold and transmission downshifting hard. Last time was told rental vehicle available and they lied and said no one had cars in the area I did do the oil change but they could not even get that right oil all over hood and steering wheel ,door panel . Talked to the service manager and dealer manager and they were no help. Also posted on there Facebook sight and they erased it

April 14, 2014

We've noted your concerns and discussed what we can do to improve our processes. We'd be happy to discuss this with you further. Please reach out to Jeff McConville at (417) 862-9272.

Excellent experience.

by from Powell Missouri 65730 |

I recently purchased a new Dodge Laramie and could not be happier with the whole process of buying from Corwin Dodge. I picked them after visiting other closer dealers ( I live 92 miles from the dealership) and doing extensive research on the internet. I was never pressured or hasseled in any way and when I asked for some next to last minute additions they were all done with top quality workmanship and included in the original price agreed upon. My salesman Mike was very helpful, especially since I did not visit the dealership until the morning I picked up my new truck. On the way to the dealership I watched for gas stations as I figured I would need to fill up for the drive home. Much to my surprise the truck was delivered with a full tank of diesel. I will definitely consider them again the next time my wife or I purchase a new vehicle.

February 20, 2014

This is great to hear, Mr. Prentice. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were happy to assist and hope you're enjoying your new truck! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your car needs!

Can't believe a word they say (written or verbal)

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I had my eye on a sharp 2009 Dodge Ram Laramie. On a Wednesday I went to the dealership and put a deposit down on the vehicle. This deposit was made in writing with conditions including some minor repairs and allowing my wife to come see the truck, drive it, etc. I was told the deposit was also intended to insure that the dealership would hold the vehicle until the end of day the following Saturday. On the following Saturday my wife and I arrived at Corwin Dodge and test drove the truck around 1:00 p.m. After doing so, we asked for some time to think/talk about it and a manager assured me that they would continue to hold the truck through Tuesday (deposit remained with them). After discussing the terms offered, my wife and I returned to Corwin Dodge about 3:30 intending to purchase the truck that same Saturday. However, upon arrival we waited for assistance for about 30 minutes before the salesman finally informed us that management was not going to allow us to proceed any further. We came to learn that while we were away they allowed another customer to drive the truck and he was in the final process of purchasing the truck when we arrived. Needless to say I was rather upset and let management become aware of that fact. Management neither said or did anything to resolve the situation. They did not offer to find a comparable truck and, in fact, at one point told me that I might not get my deposit back. This company bought out a local dealership that had been in the area for years. It's been about six months since Corwin Dodge bought the lot and already they appear to have obtained a reputation for this type of dealing. If anyone is interested in one of Corwin Dodge's vehicles be very cautious. My experience taught me that this is not a place of business that Springfield or Greene County can put its faith and trust and should not be allowed to conduct business in the manner in which it does, dishonestly.

Very Good Experience

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I was looking for a used Ford F150. I had looked at several on cars.com and had inquired on a couple.Jamie was very professional with my questions that I had.Not only was he quick to respond to my inquires but he was very cordual with my wifes questions as well.You see I am currently deployed with the National Guard and he took care of all the details I asked for and went beyond what I would have expected.I wanted some extra items done to the vehicleand not only did he have them done for me but he had the best quality items put on the vehicle at a great price.My wife has recieved delivery of the vehicle and she was very pleased with every step from the beginning of the purchase to the very end.I am excited to be going home in a couple of months to be with my family again and also take a trip with our vehicle.

False Advertising

by from Mountain Home, AR |

Was sent a New Listing from cars.com on a used Nissan Murano (Loaded, Low Miles) so we took a long drive to the dealership. We let them know we were coming so they would have the vehicle ready for a test drive. Upon our arrival the vehicle was sitting up by the doors, fairly clean, and the salesman standing outside waiting for us to arrive like an Eagle waiting for it's prey. When we looked at the Nissan it had more miles on it than advertised and it was a base model. Not the loaded version advertised online. When we questioned the salesman he just shrugged his shoulders. What a waste of our time all due to misrepresenting a vehicle to draw people in. Feeling tricked and quite angry we left. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from this dealer if it meant I had to walk the rest of my life. Advice, stay away unless you like to play games