Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029 New888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565 Used877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947 Service 888-365-9947

Family Driven For Over 100 Years!

Above and Beyond

by from Highlandvile, MO |

I purchased a new 2016 Ram from Kent Hollaway. Kent listened to my concerns > no pressure and no hassle. Corwin did not have the truck I was looking for but located the perfect truck that fit my needs. I was very comfortable working with Kent and the crew at Corwin. When I came there I was unsure of exactly what I wanted in my new truck. Kent listened and let me drive a few trucks to help make my decision. Again no pressure and no hassle. Keep up the great work guys !

February 28, 2016

We certainly will John! Thank you for sharing these kind words about Kent and the rest of the team at Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We appreciate knowing Kent really listened to what you were searching for in a vehicle and was able to deliver it without hassle. Thank you again for working with us and we hope to do business with you in the future.

Above and beyond.

by from Renner S. Dak |

We were driving our 2014 Durango from S. Dakota to Table Rock Lake when we experienced some trouble with our heater-air conditioning fan. Not the dodges fault. a rodent had made a home there and chewed through the cabin filter into the system. The salesmen were very friendly and helpful. They steered us to the service department where a man named J.D. went to work on it right away and we were good to go in less than an hour. (I didn't think to time him). We were delighted with the speed of service and J.D.'s friendliness and knowledge. Thanks Corwin Dodge team.

May 28, 2016

Ron, thank you for taking the time to share your story! We were happy to be of service and are glad to know that we could get you back on the road and on with you trip as fast as possible! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your drive and are always here if you encounter any additional issue while driving thru!

Great Experience!

by from Bolivar, MO |

Dealership is clean, friendly, and have the best finance department I've worked with! Mike Barnes in sales was a joy to work with, and made the experience fun and exciting. Mike and Randy in finance were great to work with, and got me a great rate on my new Journey!

May 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing this great review of your experience at our dealership! We're glad to see that you enjoyed working with Mike and Randy and that they were able to get you an awesome rate on your new Journey! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and you'll consider visiting us again in the future!

Amazing Service Department

by from Springfield, Mo |

If someone would have asked me about this location 6 months ago, I would have put -10 for their service department. They were the WORST.....They recently hired a new service manager Darin and added a young lady Briana, they are a welcome addition. Customer service and detail oriented, professional, problem solvers and make the customer feel like they are important!!! They return phone calls and even remember why you are there in the first place, when you arrive. Excellent experience

May 14, 2016

Gail, thank you for your willingness to take another chance on our dealership! We appreciate having the opportunity to earn back your business and are so glad to know that we could provide outstanding service during your latest visit. Thank you for sharing this endorsement of our team and we hope to work with you again in any future automotive needs!

Experience could not have been better

by from Monett, MO |

All the people I dealt with from Salesman Sam Yancy to his leadership to the finance Larry. This group was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. This will be the first place I go to buy my next vehicle. I have already recommended my friends and family buy from this dealership. i say thank you again to those people.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing this great feedback, Jason! We appreciate knowing you enjoyed working with our team and are willing to return in the future! We appreciate your willingness to recommend our team and look forward to working with you again in any automotive needs!

Best service around

by from springfield, mo |

My husband and I have bought a lot of cars, and we have had good experiences, and bad experiences. Corwin Dodge made this an awesome car buying experience for us. They treated us with respect, everyone talked to us and introduced themselves, and they helped us get in to a car that we loved. I honestly feel like they were looking to get us the best deal. I would recommend them to everyone and will be going back for all of our cars to come. Thank you Corwin Dodge. Mike Barnes was our salesman, but EVERYONE in the dealership was awesome.

March 19, 2016

Katie, thank you for sharing this glowing review of your experience with our team! Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we are very thankful to know our team did an outstanding job providing this for you! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Why buy anywhere else

by from Springfield Missouri |

Just had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Corwin Dodge. The entire staff was friendly and easy to work with. Our Sales Associate, Richard Broom was knowledgable, easy to speak with, and had a friendly personality while NOT being the typical "Pushing Salesman". He provided us with the information and gave us time to make our decision. I would recommend Mr. Broom to friends and family knowing they would be well taken care of!

March 19, 2016

Kristen, thank you for sharing this feedback your experience. We're very glad to see that Richard could answer all of your questions and get you in your new vehicle in a fast and hassle-free manner! We are very thankful for your recommendation and hope to have earned your business in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Clever Mo |

We really enjoyed everyone at this dealership. Our salesman was Andrew Woodhead and we were very pleased with him. While we were doing all the paperwork Matt was checking on insurance to see if he could get us a better rate, and he did. Overall great experience

March 2, 2016

Terry and Lori, thank you for sharing these details about your visit to Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We are so happy to know our team members could come together to provide an outstanding experience for you. We hope you love your new vehicle and that you'll consider visiting us again in the future!

Love this place

by from Springfield, Mo |

Went there looking for a Charger AWD but not happening. I met with Richard and he introduced me to my 300C AWD. Took it for a spin and fell in love. My only worry was my credit, but guess what; with the awesomeness team they have at Corwin Dodge, I was able to take my car home with me! Thanks Richard and everyone @ Corwin-Dodge in Springfield, you made this experience memorable.

February 24, 2016

Tabitha, it was our pleasure to find the perfect new vehicle for you! Thank you for sharing this feedback and for letting us know you enjoyed your experience with our team.

2016 Dodge Ton Truck

by from Mammoth Spring, AR |

William Kennedy and Corwin Dodge made the purchase of a new truck easy.

February 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great feedback on William and the rest of our team at Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield! We hope you will be very happy with your new truck for many years to come!