Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029 New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565 Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947 Service 888-365-9947

Family Driven For Over 100 Years!

Huge fan of this establishment

by from Marshfield, Mo |

I have been looking for a new car for almost 6 months. I have had two horrible experiences at local dealers in the area. I work in the customer service field and look for an establishment to treat me with the great experience that I try to provide to my clients. Well, Corwin Dodge did. Randy , our salesman, greeted us as we were on the lot on Saturday and instantly I could tell he had experience and was there to help us and not just sell us a car. He was fun and knew everything about the car I was looking at. Knowledge is power for me and tells me they know their job. We were there for only 3 hours from picking the car to driving away. Everyone there was awesome and I definitely will recommend Corwin Dodge to all my friends and business partners. They were fair on my trade and made me feel great about my purchase. They even stayed late to ensure my new car was washed and filled with gas. The extra's mean a lot to me and made me feel that they wanted me to have a great experience. Thanks Randy and everyone at Corwin Dodge. Great experience:)

June 1, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience, Dee! We're glad to read that you were so pleased with your visit, and that Randy was able to help you find the right car for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation, and congratulations on your new car! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Perfect service!

by from Camby, IN |

Called ahead about a vehicle as I was driving in from out of state. Got ahold of Andrew woodhead a dealer there and he was terrific! Was very clear and helpful about the car and encouraged me to come see it. When I got there it was clean and gassed and ready to go! They even had all the paperwork done and ready to go! I would recommend corwin Dodge Ram to anyone and especially Andrew Woodhead! Great dealership and great salesmen

Awesome dealership, easy to do business with

by from Joplin missouri |

Just bought a car from This dealership, I have to say it was the most easy purchase ever, everyone there is helpful and made the buying process easy, Andrew was our sales man, a pleasure to deal with him. Next one will be from Corwin again....

January 17, 2016

James, thank you for taking the time to share this great review! We appreciate knowing we could provide you with a friendly environment and an easy transaction. Thank you again for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Corwin Ram dodge

by from Springfield, mo |

Very good team to work with..Travis Jones is a very good salesmen, listens to customer needs and wants on the vehicle customer is purchasing..Always a good selection of vehicles when choosing..!!! Thanks again Corwin Auto and the team!!

January 6, 2016

Trevor, it was our pleasure working with you to find your newest vehicle! Travis is a very important part of our team and we are glad to know he continues to provide outstanding experiences for his customers. Thank you for choosing to become a part of the Corwin of Springfield family and we hope you will enjoy your vehicle for many years to come!

Jeffery and Sandy Chaney

by from Branson, MO |

My Husband and I went to look at a couple of Dodge Rams that we had seen on Corwin's website. We had inquired about the pickups on the internet and Garry had called us and we set up an appoint. We went to the appointment and found that Garry is the most awesome sales person. We had been dreading buying a new vehicle but he made it very enjoyable and got us into a very nice pickup. Mark the finance guy really went out of his way to help us. These guys are awesome and we will be referring friends and family to them and will definitely be back in the future. Thank you guys for an awesome buying experience. Jeff and Sandy

December 30, 2015

Jeff and Sandy, thank you so much for sharing your outstanding experience! We are pleased to know that Garry and Mark could ease the buying process and find the pickup you were looking for! Thank you for choosing Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Springfiield, Mo |

Our Salesman David Reeves was wonderful to work with. He found us the truck we were looking for and has been in touch with us every step. He answered all our concerns and questions. Thanks again David and Corwin Dodge for everything.

October 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that David was able to help, and we hope you are enjoying your new truck! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Corwin Dodge is awesome!

by from Springfield MO |

My wife had been wanting either a new Dodge Dart or a Hyundai Elantra for awhile now so we had test drove both and her heart was set on a new Dart. Rob helped us find the dart she was comfortable in and didn't pressure us at all because he knew we had to sell her Mazda first before making another vehicle purchase and he didn't give any pressure about hurrying up and buying. We came back a few weeks later and went straight to Rob again. Although we didn't get a BRAND NEW Dart, he still helped us find the perfect one for us and it was basically new anyways. From the time we shook hands until the time he handed us the keys was a great, laid back, professional experience and that is what made my wife's first new car buying experience great. I'd recommend Rob to anybody that is looking for a new or used vehicle. I gave the facilities a 3 star because the floors were disgusting. My 1 one year old was walking/playing right by us in the floor and was covered in dirt from the carpets. This is not anybody in the sales departments fault or problem though but I thought I'd share that so maybe if the right person from the dealership reads this review they can get the custodians to do a better job at night. Overall amazing experience and keep up the good work!

October 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Rob, and that he was able to find the perfect car for you! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for writing!

Poor Quality Service Dept.

by from Springfield, MO |

I have a 2013 dodge avenger with 40,000 miles on it. Over the past 6 months it has been driving awful (front end issues), and has caused me to take it in and out of the shop multiple times. Each time I take it in the service dept plugs it into their compter and that is it. They refuse to drive it or to spend any quality time on the car. They have gotten very hateful with me for stating that I feel like something is wrong with my car (Several passengers of mine have even commented on the bumping/jerking of the car). My husband has ended up having to take off work to take the car up there and talk to them. JD (the service dept manager) was asked to contact my husband after they looked at it and he did not follow through on it, some other joe smo did and gave us the same ol' song and dance as before. I am now stuck with a car that drives like crap and they refuse to help.

Great Truck, Horrible Service!

by from Springfield, Mo |

They are fast to sell you something, but very difficult to get it fixed in a timely manor. It shouldn't take 2 hours to change 1 tire when your the only one in there. Expect to wait well over an hour for a basic oil change before your vehicle makes it in the shop. If you have any other problem besides getting an oil change or getting tires be prepared to be turned away to come back another day after you have said something about it several times. I am glad that my warranty is up here. I will not recommend anyone buying a service plan with this place its not worth it at all.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We were glad we were able to get in touch with you this week to take care of you and have another chance to earn your business in the future. Again, if ever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you, Jeff McConville

corwin dodge rocks!!

by from Waynesville, MO |

a huge thank you goes out to John Gosa and Mike Stanberry. We appreciate the late night service (we were there til 9PM). You showed us such professionalism, compassion, and Fun!! We left corwin feeling relaxed, and excited with our new ride. I will be passing this info on to everyone i know. You guys rock, keep up the good work...

March 9, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your very kind review, Viviane! John and Mike, and the rest of our staff here at Corwin Dodge were happy to assist! Please let us know if you need anything, and we hope to see you and your family again in the future.