Corwin Dodge Ram

1025 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807

New 888-512-4029
Used 877-695-5565
Service 888-365-9947

Right on price. Right on Sunshine. Celebrating 100 years in business!

Can't believe a word they say (written or verbal)

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I had my eye on a sharp 2009 Dodge Ram Laramie. On a Wednesday I went to the dealership and put a deposit down on the vehicle. This deposit was made in writing with conditions including some minor repairs and allowing my wife to come see the truck, drive it, etc. I was told the deposit was also intended to insure that the dealership would hold the vehicle until the end of day the following Saturday. On the following Saturday my wife and I arrived at Corwin Dodge and test drove the truck around 1:00 p.m. After doing so, we asked for some time to think/talk about it and a manager assured me that they would continue to hold the truck through Tuesday (deposit remained with them). After discussing the terms offered, my wife and I returned to Corwin Dodge about 3:30 intending to purchase the truck that same Saturday. However, upon arrival we waited for assistance for about 30 minutes before the salesman finally informed us that management was not going to allow us to proceed any further. We came to learn that while we were away they allowed another customer to drive the truck and he was in the final process of purchasing the truck when we arrived. Needless to say I was rather upset and let management become aware of that fact. Management neither said or did anything to resolve the situation. They did not offer to find a comparable truck and, in fact, at one point told me that I might not get my deposit back. This company bought out a local dealership that had been in the area for years. It's been about six months since Corwin Dodge bought the lot and already they appear to have obtained a reputation for this type of dealing. If anyone is interested in one of Corwin Dodge's vehicles be very cautious. My experience taught me that this is not a place of business that Springfield or Greene County can put its faith and trust and should not be allowed to conduct business in the manner in which it does, dishonestly.

Very Good Experience

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I was looking for a used Ford F150. I had looked at several on cars.com and had inquired on a couple.Jamie was very professional with my questions that I had.Not only was he quick to respond to my inquires but he was very cordual with my wifes questions as well.You see I am currently deployed with the National Guard and he took care of all the details I asked for and went beyond what I would have expected.I wanted some extra items done to the vehicleand not only did he have them done for me but he had the best quality items put on the vehicle at a great price.My wife has recieved delivery of the vehicle and she was very pleased with every step from the beginning of the purchase to the very end.I am excited to be going home in a couple of months to be with my family again and also take a trip with our vehicle.

False Advertising

by from Mountain Home, AR |

Was sent a New Listing from cars.com on a used Nissan Murano (Loaded, Low Miles) so we took a long drive to the dealership. We let them know we were coming so they would have the vehicle ready for a test drive. Upon our arrival the vehicle was sitting up by the doors, fairly clean, and the salesman standing outside waiting for us to arrive like an Eagle waiting for it's prey. When we looked at the Nissan it had more miles on it than advertised and it was a base model. Not the loaded version advertised online. When we questioned the salesman he just shrugged his shoulders. What a waste of our time all due to misrepresenting a vehicle to draw people in. Feeling tricked and quite angry we left. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from this dealer if it meant I had to walk the rest of my life. Advice, stay away unless you like to play games