CGM Auto Group

(3.2) 9 Reviews

230 Yorktown St, Dallas, TX 75208

The last resort

by from New Orleans, LA |

I saw a beautiful car on the website. Don't be fooled by the dazzling look of the site. I looked at a car and made arrangements to fly in the next day. You would think if I'm flying in I'm pretty serious about making a purchase and they would be fully prepared to deal the deal by looking over the car and cleaning it prior to my arrival. Not the case. The sale guy who was very nice picked me up in another of their cars. After bringing it around, I realized that the pictures are touched up and the car contained numerous blemishes and dirty. First thing I noticed was the flashing indicator for low window washer fluid. Guess they were too busy to inspect the car. The ride was horrible at low and high speeds. It clearly had an axle or CV problem at the minimum. Salesman stated he had not drove it yet and offer to let their mechanic look at it. I declined! The salesman stated they get all their cars from large dealership trade-ins but I had already ran a CARFAX report and knew they got it from an auction. The salesman offer to show me another car and a few looked better but you get one chance to make a first impression and they failed. Decided to move and luckily I found another car that was idea giving me a ride back home.

Buyer beware! YOYO car loan!

by from Dallas, Texas |

They will finance the car at a high interest rate, then they will call you and tell you the bank needs the loan to be rewritten....then they will say they need MORE money or they will take the car back! In my book that is a crook... But because a document you signed....among many, gives them the right to do that! Classic YOYO car loan.....that unfortunately there will be little you can do about it! Buyer beware!

Excelent service and a nice car !!!

by from Alamogordo,NM |

Bought a 2005 Honda Odyssey and was flying in for it from New Mexico, because of the price and overall condition of that car. Walter took care of me and it was a nice expirience. The owner was negotiating the price with me, verry easy and nice guy. The car was ready and clean at time I arrived at the dealership. The final price was perfect, car condition perfect for a 2005 Model, Walter took me back to the airport to drop off my rental car. In my case, it was a verry nice buying expirience. Thanks guys ! Hope to deal with you again. Thomas

Do Not Buy From this Dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

I test drove the Cadillac 2004 SRX they currently have listed for purchase. They didn't want me to drive it on the highway, but I was able to get the vehicle up to speed on the local street. The engine started shaking...this car has major transmission issues. I am insulted they tried to cover this known issue and sell me the vehicle. They made claims of replacing the transmission and after a week no repairs made. They are trying to pawn this vehicle on someone else. Please beware of these shady salesmen and owner!

Terrible public relations "Tony"

by from Dallas, Texas |

Have cash money in hand to purchase a nice liking car but basically get blown off by this guy tony because he can't supply hardly any information. Such a shame cause ten grand of my money will be spent elsewhere that has some common courtesy toward customers. Buyers beware

Excellent!

by from Carrollton, TX |

This is the better of all car buying experiences I've had. They (Wil) were polite, informative, and took care of ALL of my requests. I asked for 2 new front tires...boom! done! New o2 Sensor, Boom! done! Even went down on the overall price. All of their inventory is superb. Very nice vehicles for sale. I enjoyed looking at what all they had. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I highly recommend them. You won't be dissapointed. Susan M.

Love My Car & Thought CGM Auto Group was Good

by from Dallas, TX |

Was really concerned about some of the comments but really wanted a car they had. So took my Dad with me to check out the car and he thought it was good so I bought it. They gave me the carfax and told me about warranties which I bought. About 3 weeks after I bought it the car had a problem and took to a VW dealer and they fixed the problem and it was mostly covered with the warranty. So it has already paid for itself. My opinion about CGM Auto Group is good. This is the second used car I've bought and trust me, this one was so much better than the last. I'd refer people to them. For the money they have good cars. I'm sure some are better than others, just gotta know what you're buying.

Do NOT BUY from CGM Auto Group!!

by from Dallas TX |

When negotiating with the sales person, the owner would not honor any of the agreements made and actually raised the selling price every time. He would not include the warranty as requested and we purchased the vehicle anyway. BIG MISTAKE - Big... The car broke down within 24 hours and we have no recourse because I paid in full. We will be contacting the BBB as well as legal representation. Do not purchase from them!

Fair service

by from Dallas, Texas |

The sales agent was the best I have ever seen. However, the owner is so poor at handling customers. I was offered a car at a price and we agreed I return next day to pay, only to be told by the agent that the owner changed their mind and increased the price by $300. We negotiated and I agreed to pay slightly more but it felt like extortion, hiking the price after initial agreement just because the customer seems to like the car well. However, that's the ONLY issue I have with them, the car I got is Excellent, they processed all transfers and paperwork without a hassle, everything else is currently ok.

Best Used Car Shopping Experience

by from Dallas Texas |

So friendly, very informative....these guys are awsome...great inventory!!