Koons Tysons Toyota

Service 866-906-2693

We're Gonna Wow Ya!

Pleasurable experience

by from Knoxville, MD |

On behalf of Bonnie and myself I would like to express our very positive feelings we both had in our experience doing business with the Koons organization today. We were impressed with the friendly atmosphere, the character and integrity of everyone we met as well as the informative recommendations that were offered us for added protection for our investment. In summary We are very happy we choose Koons Tysons Toyota to purchase our new Highlander and look forward to working with you for our future service needs and future business.

SUSANAT

by from Frederick, Maryland |

I was very impressed with our sales associate, Seneca. I had let him know which car my husband and I wanted to look at - he had it ready and waiting out front for us when we pulled up. Prior to my arrival, Seneca text me a short video tour of the car pointing out it's features. He had even pulled up a comparable car right next to it so that I could look at them side by side. WOW! Talk about being prepared and making my experience amazing! Other places I had visited took 20 minutes to find the car on their lot, pulled it up and then basically just had us look at the car...no talking about gas mileage, safety of car, special features, etc. Seneca made sure all our questions were answered and was very polite when we needed "couples time" to discuss our finances privately. He was friendly, very prepared for our visit and not pushy about buying the car. (Even though we did!) I would highly recommend Koons Tysons Toyota - ask for Seneca!

Satisfied experience

by from Tyson's VA |

I hate the car buying experience to begin with. The waiting game drives me nuts! Koons was a pleasant experience, if they tightened up the paperwork process it would make it an exceptional one.

Mel Karlson

by from Cross Junction, VA |

We purchased our pre-owned Lexus LS430 from Chance Ates this weekend. Never before have we had such a hassle-free buying experience with a auto dealer. Chance was awesome. His style is consultative and calming - far different from sales associates at other dealers. His team members in finance and service were equally friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Chance and Koons Tysons Toyota for pre-owned purchases. We will be life-long customers.

janejessen

by from Dulles, VA |

We bought a used Toyota Highlander Hybrid from salesperson Toney Jeter last weekend. Toney was extremely knowledgable about this car and was able to answer all our questions. He spent time with us going over the different aspects and advantages of hybrids. Toney was professional and friendly - we appreciated his low key approach.

hawkinsw

by from Swansboro, NC |

Great truck! I can't say enough about how it drives and performs; let's just say I have a smile on my face all the time while driving it. Hassan Usami and Tonci Klaric were fantastic throughout the whole buying process. Great price off of MSRP using the USAA discount with TrueCar. If I had one complaint with the whole process, was that my trade in was definitely undervalued. In the end, I understand this is a business and I am happy that we could agree on a number and complete the deal. Despite the small issue with the trade in, I would recommend this dealership to others based on the professionalism of the staff. Thanks!

blbrown1

by from Springfield, VA |

George was a very responsible sales representative. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about my requirements and matching the available vehicles to meet my requirements. Although Saturday was very busy he did get the paperwork completed with the assistance of staff. Would recommend him to other prospective buyers.

mburgos25

by from Ashburn, VA |

I had a great experience at the dealership with west I would def buy another car from him in the future and recommend awesome guys.

highest integrity and satisfaction

by from falls church, va |

Friendly staffs and clean environment. Especially thanks to Alex Hernandez for being honest and he earns my highest customer rates. Not every service place service their customer well, but Koons does. Koons has integrity in their work, they make sure you are satisfied and the trust that I know they will perform or do the work the right way.

awesome

by from Olney, MD |

My experience with Josh was great. He was really helpful and informative and helped get us a great deal. Also offered us a meal and drove us to drop off our rent-a-car. Great customer service!

lashgk21

by from Ashburn, VA |

Kader was a great, no pressure salesman. He answered all of my questions and informed me of all of the benefits that Toyota affords its new owners. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him to anyone!