Koons Tysons Toyota

Service 866-462-5424 Service 866-462-5424

We're Gonna Wow Ya!

Good service, big selection

by from Washington, DC |

Mr. Jeter was patient and helpful in trying out different cars. Finance manager was friendly, as usual the process of actually purchasing the car took a while. Used car was very clean.

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Best Service

by from Tysons, VA |

I stop by for My RAV4 service. I got Best car service I've ever received. I met a guy whose name is Yared Mengesha, he is nice, super friendly and professional.Every thing done perfect.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the review! We will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Yared!

As usual Super on time + super great!

by from Arlington VA |

Super!! cannot add to that. from A-Z. very nice. took the vehicle in on short notice. took care of it without hustle. it was very easy to contact my advisor.

May 14, 2016

Thanks for reviewing, Ali!

Koons Deserves It's Koons' Crown

by from McLean, Virginia |

Koons' symbol is a crown and today, they treated me like a King. I was especially impressed with Mr. Sia Kolahdooz' willingness to spend time and discuss the different options. I specifically recommend asking for HIM. He was interested in finding the exact car that fitted my profile and was a straightforward negotiator. Buying a car this time around was fun. I would almost say that I am willing to pay an extra 1000$ to buy from Sia, just because of his personal manners, his attendance to the customer's needs, his astute observation abilities and willingness to help. Mr. Mawutor Adamaley was agreeable in answering all the questions, when going through the financial part of the deal and is trustworthy beyond doubt. Also Mr. Ramazani, who oversaw the who package, supervised everything and enquired on regular basis whether all was according to my wishes. Customer is King with this team and they deserve the Koons' Crown. I am saddened that I forgot the name of the young South-Asian young man, who assisted in explaining the entire technology package to me, otherwise, I would have recommended him personally as well.

May 12, 2016

Amir, we are more than happy to hear about your awesome experience! Thanks for reviewing!

Great, on time service

by from Fairfax, VA |

I took my car in for regular service, state inspection, and a splash guard problem. I was told it would be a two hour wait. Took the service provided free shuttle to Tyson's mall, returned in one hour, waited in the waiting room for another hour, and almost exactly after a total wait time of 2 hours my car was ready. Quick paper work, no charge for fixing the splash guard, and complimentary state inspection. Great, on time service.

May 12, 2016

Thanks for the review, Don! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reliable Service with Pleasant ammenities

by from Tyson's Corner,VA |

Tyson's Toyota is a very busy dealership! I have not been disappointed yet when I needed help beyond my own abilities. I usually wait for my service to be completed, except for lengthy manufacturer recall work, but have taken advantage of their very convenient shuttle service on occasion. I have a favorite Service Advisor, but all are helpful! I used to be a VW fan, but have converted to the Toyota brand. Glad to have found a repair shop I can trust.

Reliable Service with Pleasant ammenities

by from Tyson's Corner,VA |

May 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience, we hope to see you again soon!

Enjoyable Car Purchasing Experience

by from Falls Church,VA |

Davaa George Enkhtur is the best Salesman I have ever met. He is so knowledgeable, kind, patient and bright, which made my car purchasing experience not only efficient but also enjoyable. His excellent service deserves a rating of 10 starts. I will definitely recommend my friends who may need to buy new car(s) to visit Koon?s Tysons Toyota and see George.

Best Customer Service in the Area

by from FairFax VA 22032 |

I took my Corolla 2006 for a recall service. while I was there I wanted to look at Toyota RAV 4 2016. Sales personnel Hasan and Shahrokh were more then willing to explain the details about the exterior and interior features of the car, even though they knew I was not buying the car till May. Recall Services was done right and utmost care was taken to make sure the parts ordered were the correct parts and installed properly by a certified technician. . My Service writer MO is always very pleasant, professional and willing to go above and beyond his duties to make sure that I am taken care of with in the time . I would highly recommend this dealership for sales and service.

great service

by from Vienna,vq |

Went in with no car walked out with a brand new 2016 toyota corolla with no issues in and out great service.