Platinum Motor Group

Used 877-819-3818

A GREAT DEAL BETTER

GREAT CUSTOMER Service and

by from GILBERT AZ |

My parents had a car accident and needed a replacement vehicle . We purchased a Buick Le sabre with low miles . Bret was pleasant and helpful and gave us a good deal . He was great with my mom and he recently purchased a vehicle from us . Platinum has a customer for life now! thanks BRET!

March 8, 2014

Thank you guys, I am glad we helped your family with there needs as well as you allowing us to buy a vehicle that belonged to one of your family members. If you ever need anything please give me a call...... Thank you Bret

Unsatisfied customer

by from Phoenix, Az |

I Recently bought a vehicle from Bret. He seemed like a very nice person and was easy to deal with. Unfortunately, I drove this vehicle for less then 1,000 miles and the transmission went completely out. I am not blaming Bret for this, because he cannot predict of what may happen to a vehicle. However, what I do blame him for is poor customer relationship. He is busy or does not answer your request for information he does not give you call backs. I believe a good dealership should also give advice and be helpful for assistance, after sales. Once again I do not blame Bret for my unfortunate problems with the vehicle, which I presume he had no knowledge of. Just beware of treatment you may receive after the sale. I believe he is a honest man with all good intentions, but I would not recommend him because of poor customer relationship. Dale

April 15, 2014

Dale I am sorry to here this, When a customer buy's a used car there is the chance of mechanical issues they are used vehicles. Dale you purchased a 2007 Ford Taurus with 122,000 miles on 08/19/2013 which was 8 months ago my mechanic shop is open 5 days a week and I would of been more then happy to assist you with this problem by doing all the labor for free and just asking you to pay for the parts at my cost. Here at Platinum Motor Group we inspect and service all our vehicles before they are sold, we also offer all of our customers the option to purchase extended warranties and in some cases customers decline do to the extra cost. I am very sorry Bret

Awesome place to do business.

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Called on a vehicle I saw advertised on Cars.com, noticed they ended up having a few that my wife and I wanted to look at. Called and spoke with Bret asked a few questions made an appointment with him came in looked at the Cars and ended up buying one. Platinum motor group will treat you right with no games and the best part is we where done in less then 2-hrs. Love the new car Bret.....thanks again we will be back in the future.

October 7, 2013

I am glad you are enjoying the new vehicle, Remember if there is anything you need please feel free to call me. Thank you Bret

Poor customer response

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Put in offer on vehicle, being, it is 10 years old, they called and I was unavailable. The less man of a guy, talked to my underage son rude in his response, instead of just saying he can't do it or have her call me back. I would of took the vehicle most likely for that price anyways, but since they were rude to my child in their response, I won't do busines with someone like them. As humans, they don't have class, nor are ptofessional, being they act like that. That person should not work in cutomer service ever.

September 27, 2013

We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service and reliable used cars for our clients. When a buyer decides to do business with us, we can only provide financial information to the buyer, no one else. I apologize if there was a miscommunication with your Son. If you want to talk about the vehicle, or look at your options, please call us at 480.327.4884.

Great experience, excellent customer service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I recently bought a 2005 Mazda RX-8 at Platinum Motors; Bret Nelson helped me throughout the entire process. From the first moment he did what he could to get me the best deal. I had a minor repair required in my car and he went above my expectations, they even fixed something that I didn't ask for to be fixed. Bret is simply the man! I?m happy to do business with him and I strongly recommend this place for purchasing your vehicles. Thanks again Bret...

September 27, 2013

You were a joy to have at our dealership. We want our customers to drive in the best car possible and so it is our duty to ensure just that. Please tell friends and family about Platinum Motor Group.

used car buying made easier

by from Phoenix Az |

I recently purchased a 2007 Ford Taurus, from Bret. I hate the hassle of shopping for vehicles, it can be very frustrating. Bret made my shopping for a vehicle come to an end. I found the car I liked at a fair price. Bret took care of everything and explained all options. This man cares about his customers and wants them to be happy with their purchase. Also, my mechanic friend that came with me said he would see Bret, for his next vehicle, after seeing the way I was treated.

August 30, 2013

Dale Thank you very much, You where great to talk with. If there is anything we can do please feel free to contact me Bret

Best Dealer We Have Dealt With

by from Peoria, AZ |

My husband and I bought a 2000 Ford Explorer from Bret. We looked and looked for the right car and the right price. Bret followed through with all of that and more. There were some circumstances beyond Bret's control yet he took it into his own hands to handle the problem and took the stress right out of our hands. We have had the Explorer almost a year now and am proud to say just came back from a 7000 mile trip to NY without a hitch. The car ran like a dream. We could not be happier. We have told everyone that is looking for a vehicle to see Bret he will take care of you. Thanks Bret we'll be back when we look for another car. Good Luck Bret!!!

August 30, 2013

Thank you Guys, If there is anything I can do please feel free to contact me Bret

Impressive

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The boyfriend and I were looking to replace his car we had a specific car in mind and had looked at a few. Platinum had one on site and we decided to take a look since it had a great price posted online. We showed up Bret came out opened up the car and let us explore. We took it for a test drive and decided to talk business. The process of buying the car was extremely easy. He made recommendations to make life easier in the future. The car had a couple of minor issues, but they were fixed without a fight and I have gladly told others of our experience.

June 15, 2013

Thank you guys, Have a great summer....Bret

This is a Great place to buy a used car

by from Queen creek AZ |

My husband and I Have been looking for a newer vehicle for about a month and found a van We had interest in, we'll I went to look at it and ended up buying the van. The guys at platinum are awesome, buying the van there was the easiest purchase and the respect they show you without the retail drama was the best. They have no sales people so when you buy there you only deal with one person..... Thank Bret Best wishes Carol & Jerod Hoover

June 16, 2013

Thank you guys, If there is anything you need just give me a call....Bret

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE

by from Phoenix AZ |

My husband and I where out looking at cars last week, We Stopped in 4 or 5 dealerships found a few cars we liked but we did not get treated well at most of the places we went. I looked at my husband and said lets stop there and it will be the last for today well we found a vehicle we liked took it for a test drive and was taken care of the way we wanted to be, We did understand that we have had some credit issues in the past but we wanted to make sure that we could afford the monthly payment as well as the down payment. The greatest thing happened the car payment was $50 less then we set our max amount at and we where treated awesome......will be be back to buy another car. Thank you Platinum Motor Group Renee

June 15, 2013

Anytime you have been an awesome customer like always, I am sure ill see you in another 2 yrs....Bret

WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO DEAL

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife and I went car shopping over the weekend, We had a few vehicles we wanted to look at and we did go see them however we were told at one place that vehicle was sold and the other we drove but not to the wife?s liking. We were headed home and stop at Platinum to see their inventory a gentlemen name Bret came out and said hello to us and asked if we had any questions( we said not at this time) He told us if there was anything he could do just let him know. We test drove a Ford F-150 but not the car we were looking for.....we were shopping for the wife, but they did not have a vehicle in stock that met her needs. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, WHEN WE END UP BUYING A CAR I WILL CALL BRET TO SEE IF HE CAN GET WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR. THERE WHERE NO GAMES NOR DID WE HAVE TO TALK TO 5 PEOPLE TO TRY TO BUY A CAR. VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY.....MARK

December 11, 2012

Thank you, If there's anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to call or drop in. Thank you Bret