Neftin Mazda Volkswagen

3550 Auto Mall Dr, Westlake Village, CA 91362

New 888-429-0322
Used 888-512-4064
Service 888-624-8536

We're Committed to Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, It's what drives us.

The best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I fount the car I was looking for on the car.com site. I called and Cinthia did whatever she could to work with my budget and got me the deal I was looking for. No giving me the run arounds, she gave it to me straight worked her numbers quickly over the phone! no need for me to drive all the way from Culver City to Weslake. We got there took a look at the car saw it was in great condition and finished up the paperwork in a snap! All I have to say is WOW! If I'm ever in the market for another Mazda I know where I'm coming. She didnt just rush us out of there after we were done signing. She took the time to explain all the cars features. Awesome customer service!

March 25, 2012

Mercy, Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. May you enjoy your new Mazda for many years to come. Warm regards, Cynthia

Overall great car buying experience

by from Torrance, CA |

We had a very positive experience purchasing our new Mazda 3 hatchback at Neftin. The dealer rep, Cynthia, was very helpful and knowledgable throughout the process. We had some reservations about driving from Torrance but we got a fantastic deal and the price we agreed to was honored when we got to the dealership to pick up. We did have some minor issues with the car, but the dealership was quick to offer to make everything right without hassle and even offered us the use of a loaner car. Worth the drive!

Fast, easy and stress free car leasing with Daniel

by from Thousand Oaks, CA. |

Daniel Drake, at Neftin VW, provided me with the best possible car leasing experience ever. He is extremely informative and patient. He provided me with many options to help me decide on the best choice for my needs. He is a pleasure to deal with and I always refer family friends to him. This is my 3rd car from Daniel in the last year, and there will be many more.

Daniel / Neftin - Best car leasing experience!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA. |

Daniel Drake, at Neftin VW, provided me with the best possible car leasing experience ever. He is extremely informative and paitent. He provided me with many options to help me decide on the best choice for my needs. He is a pleasure to deal with and I always refer family & friends to him. This is my 3rd car from Daniel in the last year, and there will be many more.

Courteous and professional service

by from Costa Mesa,CA |

Courteous and professional sales team. I would recommend them to a friend or colleague.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Woodland Hills CA |

I have had my 2010 Mazda 3 serviced at Neftin Mazda Westlake multiple times over the past 3 years, and I have never had such terrible experiences when it comes to any customer service, and recently I had the worst experience. I went in for a basic oil change and basic inspection of the car and it took roughly 2 and a half hours!!! I have had problems with some other parts of my car, which I point out and they fail to see them. I also asked them to please take a look at my steering wheel which was deteriorating, and see if they could do anything about it. They said they could not do anything about it unless I wanted to replace it which costs $400!!!. The car is still under 30,000 miles and is very well maintained and cleaned often, and always has a sun shade on the windshield. Don, who is the service manager at Mazda service, was unwilling to do anything about anything. He is not willing to cooperate with any of the customers, and every time I walk out of the service center there I feel robbed of my time and money. My family has 2 Mazda 3's and we will not be looking to buy another one because of the terrible service and terrible quality of a car. They made the most basic business mistake which is to give your customer a bad experience, and as a result they just lost a valuable customer. I will never step foot in that dealership again!

TERRIBLE TECHNICIANS!

by from Agoura Hills, CA |

I have had my 2008 Mazda CX-9 serviced here several times over the past 3 years. I have never had a positive experience. Oil changes take 3+hours. According to the service sales person, it seems like every time I take my car in, it is "just about time for a major service" because I am "close to" anything that ends in a zero. I feel that the service workers speak kindly, but very patronizing. My Mazda has not proved to stand the test of time. Buttons break, electronics go bad, the paint chips all the time, the rubber around the door seals rips. It just seems like a piece of junk after only 6 years. One time I went in because the door/window seals did not seem to be working. It constantly sounds like the window is down even when it is up all the way. For $150 the tech replace the driver side black rim seal where the window nestles in. Helped the sound tremendously. When I went back in to have the passenger side replaced, the technician had NO IDEA what I was talking about when it came to the previous repair. They acted like I was crazy, offering solutions that aren't possible when it was at THIS shop that the repair occurred in the first place. In their attempt to understand what was done on the driver side door, they damaged the seal and now BOTH windows sound like they are down. The vehicle has a 6 disk changer/navi system and a cd got stuck in the changer which caused the nav screen to remain up and all the navi features (including back up camera) to stop working. OF COURSE, the repair technician can not fix the player nor can he just make the screen close, so I HAVE to buy a refurbished system for $1200. $1200!! Are you kidding me? The whole things seems fishy. Every time I get the car serviced here, I walk away feeling cheated. Most of the time I pay "diagnostic fees" for problems the technicians can not fix, or have to think through all the things the service provider is trying to sell me and decide if they are being truthful about what is necessary. Simple services seem complicated and take hours. I will never own a Mazda again and I will NEVER go to Neftin for any service. I am buying a Ford Flex and hope I have a better experience.

May 14, 2013

We have reached out, off-line, to DC in Agoura Hills to discuss the concerns of DC's service experience. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. It's quite apparent we have failed to meet DC's expectations. We will make every attempt to resolve DC's issues.

Not bad

by from LA, ca |

Bought a car with a good deal. But car has little problem although it is a CPO car

February 1, 2013

I'm glad to see yoyo got a good deal. We strive for all of our customer's to leave the dealership happy. As yoyo mentioned, he has a CPO car, so any concerns he has should be addressed. Please call our service department and make an appointment. Thank you for purchasing from Neftin

Consider avoiding this dealer altogether...

by from Westlake Village, CA |

AVOID NEFTIN, AVOID THEM IN EVERY WAY...I had a recent extremely negative experience with Neftin Motors in Westlake Village, CA. They called me and wanted me to come in for a free service after purchasing a new car. Over the phone they said that the service would be free. Upon bringing in the car they decided, without my authorization, to do an oil change and tire rotation. What's worse they persuaded my minor teenage driver to agree to the service and charged her credit card without any approval on my part for the use of the card, or in advance, the approval for the services. I will never do business with them again on any level. I suppose once you've bought the car that's where all the good customer service ends (Although the sales experience was less than stellar). I even spoke with Don -- the service manager -- and he pretty much told me that my daughter should not have agreed to the service. I asked him... Well, what does she know about cars, she was probably afraid to drive it at that point. Bottom line: I'll never do business with this dealership ever again... Not Neftin anything... Mazda, VW, and whatever other types of cars they sell, period. Not only did he not take even one ounce of responsibility, he didn't offer a penny of store credit... nothing. Very poor customer service in my opinion. His words... "You need to train your daughter to call you for these things.... I feel we need to take a stand against this." Stand against what? ...You not going through the proper channels and getting approval from the car owner for services performed AFTER I was assured the service would be free? Pretty foolish move on his part, seriously. And now after reading other reviews, I understand why I was treated like I was... It's pretty obvious that it starts with management. BTW: I have a business with 17 inside employees and 10 outside road reps. When a customer has an issue I do everything I can -- even many times taking it in the shorts financially -- because I want to maintain a high reputation. I think Don skipped the Customer Service module of his management training and went to the beach that day. Just get your service done elsewhere and consider buying from a dealership who considers you to be a part of the --Insert Manufacturer Name Here-- family. It's obvious they don't really care about the customer at Neftin Motors in Westlake Village.

"Customer service second to one..." NOT!!!!!!!

by from Central Valley |

This business has reinvented "customer service" Before traveling 300 miles to get to this place, I was assured that this vehicle was in excellent condition. After taking the vehicle for a test drive the check engine light came on. I was assured that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle, and the reason the light went on was simply because the car had not been turned on in two weeks... ummm, right! After waiting at the dealers sentencing chair, I was finally offered a deal. They would discount $500 off the listed price and pay for half the repairs if needed.... What??! May I remind you that "I" was the customer, and that "I" didn't own this vehicle yet. The $500 was for the check engine light that came on and for the front windshield that had a crack on it. According to their overqualified management the front windshield would only cost $125 to be replaced... Yeah!! At the junk yard!! I would never wish this on anyone! Beware...... For all you sale reps out there. If you are not a peoples person this is not the right job for you. You should think about working in a secluded area where you don't have any customer interaction. The guy had 4hrs!!! He could have looked at the car and maybe even taken it for a test drive to make sure nothing was wrong with the vehicle. It's a terrible thing when the customer is trying to make a conversation with you, and they have to ask you to give them more information on the car that "their" trying to sell you. The only positive thing about my experience was the half tank of gas they filled up for wasting my time.

Great Service!

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Cynthia answered all our questions and then some. She has a great amount of knowledge and experience. I'll come back next time I'm looking for a new car!

May 8, 2012

Thank you so very much for the flattering response! Was an absolute pleasure working with you and so glad you're happy with your Mazda 2, please come back and see us soon.