Neftin Mazda Volkswagen

3550 Auto Mall Dr, Westlake Village, CA 91362

New 888-429-0322 New 888-429-0322
Used 866-478-6838 Used 866-478-6838
Service 855-519-6693 Service 855-519-6693

We're Committed to Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, It's what drives us.

Excellent dealership! Fair and Honest!

by from Montecito Ca |

Just bought a new 2015 Mazda 3 from Brad Silver He was prompt, fair, honest, easy to deal with and one of the best experiences I have had buying a car. Give him a try, you will be glad you did :) Thank You Brad Silver!

August 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your amazing comments regarding your purchase experience with Bradley Silver and Neftin Mazda. Your comments will be shared with the staff at our monthly BBQ.Thank you!

Amazing service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I always receive amazing service! From buying a car to coming in every few months to have it serviced! I was personally recommended this dealership, I drive quite a distance but wouldn't have it any other way! They are a 10 in customer service!

June 24, 2015

We so appreciate your comments. It's customer's like you that help motivate us to continue our strong beliefs in delivering "industry best" service. Thank you!

Great Service!

by from Westlake Village, CA |

Efficient and friendly service at Neftin Mazda. Highly recommend.

June 20, 2015

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business.

Service manager created a very positive atmosphere

by from Moorpark, California |

The reason for my visit to Neftin Mazda was to have my Mom's car serviced. I found the experience to very positive and very enjoyable.

June 18, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. People like you help us grow our business. I'm glad we were able to make your day positive.

Comfortable from start to finish

by from Camarillo, CA |

We had come to Neftin to check on some repair that was needed on our 2007 Mazda 5. After we were finished with that, we decided to look around at the new and used cars on Neftin's lot. During that process we met Vinnie, a salesman. He was very informative and we walked around with him for awhile. We were not really in the market for a new car. After about a week, we went back to see Vinnie. We decided we would find out more about the CX5. Once again, Vinnie was very helpful. We test drove a CX5. That was the beginning of serious considerations concerning new cars. We checked other dealers and looked at Kia and Subaru. We went back to Neftin once or twice more and decided the CX5 was the car for us. The no pressure attitude from Vinnie, the product, and treatment from others at the facility made this purchase the least stressful of all previous car purchases. Thanks Vinnie and Neftin. We are very happy to be your customers.

June 17, 2015

I'm so glad you were able to meet Vinnie and receive the kind of customer service he is known for. He has been with our sales team for over twenty years, he is a wonderful asset. Thank you for recognizing his efforts and thank you for buying at Neftin.

Excellent Service.

by from West Hills ,Ca |

The best, smoothest car buying experience I have had.

June 17, 2015

I'm thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations. Enjoy the car and thanks for doing business at Neftin.

Overall great car buying experience

by from Torrance, CA |

We had a very positive experience purchasing our new Mazda 3 hatchback at Neftin. The dealer rep, Cynthia, was very helpful and knowledgable throughout the process. We had some reservations about driving from Torrance but we got a fantastic deal and the price we agreed to was honored when we got to the dealership to pick up. We did have some minor issues with the car, but the dealership was quick to offer to make everything right without hassle and even offered us the use of a loaner car. Worth the drive!

Fast, easy and stress free car leasing with Daniel

by from Thousand Oaks, CA. |

Daniel Drake, at Neftin VW, provided me with the best possible car leasing experience ever. He is extremely informative and patient. He provided me with many options to help me decide on the best choice for my needs. He is a pleasure to deal with and I always refer family friends to him. This is my 3rd car from Daniel in the last year, and there will be many more.

Daniel / Neftin - Best car leasing experience!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA. |

Daniel Drake, at Neftin VW, provided me with the best possible car leasing experience ever. He is extremely informative and paitent. He provided me with many options to help me decide on the best choice for my needs. He is a pleasure to deal with and I always refer family & friends to him. This is my 3rd car from Daniel in the last year, and there will be many more.

Courteous and professional service

by from Costa Mesa,CA |

Courteous and professional sales team. I would recommend them to a friend or colleague.