Shaver Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3888 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91362

Awesome experience

by from Thousand oaks |

Went in looking for a vehicle and got greeted by Carlos who was patient with us and not pushy. He helped find the right vehicle for me and not only did he have great customer service so did his manager trevor. I'm happy with my 2015 ram v8 Hemi and I definitely recommend going to shaver in Thousand Oaks auto mall.

great expeience

by from encino, ca |

i was looking for used suv most of my family and relatives are in car business they all sugested different make and model since i had limited buget they could not find me suv that i would like so i researched on line and fortunately fine the car that i liked and could be aforded at shaver automotive group i called them and told them my purchase limit we did negotiate the price over the phone the response from dealer was very considerable and udrestanding so we drove to dealer and checked the suv and finally we like it the dealer had allready had put 4 new tiers oil change new brake new wiper and etc the car looked like new car the managment and salesmen where very honest and helpful finally i bought a suv with my limited buget and my family car dealer look at the car and were suprised and could not believe i could buy such beautiful suv with my limited buget here i would like to thanks and appreciale the help udrestanding of management i recomend this dealership to my friends

Not a great service experience

by from Agoura Hills, CA |

I just bought a Town and Country from a friend. I wanted to get it serviced at Shave Jeep Dodge. I had a less than great expeience. 1. My car was not washed on the express lube. I had to bring it back 2. I was new to the Chrysler and needed some help with all the controls. I was told to read the manual. I bought the manual to the dealership but no one spent time with me. 3. I was considering getting a new Chrysler but this experience makes me think twice. Otherwise I am happy with my CHrysler Town and Country...

I just recently leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee

by from Westlake Village,ca |

Our salesmen Was Ben Nagler,I highly recommend him,he was knowledgeable about the brands I was interested in and was not pushy or annoying.

Great Dealership!

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Professional, friendly and courteous; and efficient service. One of the best dealerships I've been to and feel completely comfortable knowing my vehicle is being serviced by the right people.

2nd Lease from this Dealship working with Tim Ott

by from Westlake Village, CA |

Great experience, this is my second time leasing a Jeep from Tim Ott at Shaver Jeep. I had a great experience this time, we were able to get me in the vehicle I wanted at (about) the price I wanted. Honestly I was pushing for a deal that was lower then fair most likely they met me more then half way and I will come back after this lease is over.

Not happy with my service

by from Agoura Hills,CA |

Dealership service advisor failed to help me with a simple concern - why my doors don't lock after I turn on the ignition. My Chrysler town and country is a 2003 limited edition. Service advisor didn't listen to my concern.

Great dealership!

by from Camarillo, Ca |

Great dealership! Very personable and knowledgeable people. Not "pushy" at all. Extremely accommodating. Steve, Trevor and Donna went above and beyond.

Shaver Auto (Jeep)

by from Burbank, California |

We just bought Our new Rubicon, They were fantastic! Great transaction, friend sales and financing staff. No pressure during the process (which can be stressful) they were great to deal with. I can't recommend then enough!!!!! Thanks!

Fantastic service

by from Simi CA |

Excellent service.. Fast and efficient service. Jason was excellent!!