Koons of Tysons Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-854-8447

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great Buying Experience Koons Tysons

by from Stafford, VA |

We have bought a few cars from dealerships and our recent experience at Koons ranks among the BEST. Dave Sawyer was a pleasure to work with as we narrowed our search to the Yukon Denali XL. He explained all the details of our new SUV, and even helped us link our i-phones and download/set-up the Onstar App while the paper work was being processed (great use of the time). Additionally a few days later he followed up with an email/text to ensure we were enjoying our purchase (which we definitely are). We will surely return to Koons to have Dave help us with our next purchase because of his outstanding customer service and for the great deals at Koon's of Tysons!

You didn't WOW me today?

by from Ashburn, VA |

I did have follow-on discussions with Dave Sawyer after my appointment about the value of my Suburban and potential trade-in value. I've seen your advertising about 125% if Bluebook and Dave told me that their is also wear and tear deductions. He didn't tell me what they were, but I was not impressed by the results. I would like to get a second opinion, but I thought Koons and their 125% bluebook would be the best option, Not sure that is true any more. One car deal does not break the bank and you sure didn't WOW me! The WOW thing and the 125% of Bluebook is not there for me. BTW, I have purchase two Suburbans, one Cobalt, and one El Camino previously, so I know what to expect. Not sure that I'm ready to come back.

Great Buying Experience buying with Koons of Tyson

by from Frederick, MD |

Earl Jones is a wonderful sales person. He has always taken such good care of our family. We drive all the way from Frederick, MD to get the best service and deal in the area. He has helped us buy 3 new cars, and we will be back!

Not a good experience!!

by from Maryland |

After viewing a vehicle on Cars.com that I was interested...I emailed the dealership. I was contacted the next day by one of their salesman. I was told to complete a credit application and they would get back to me. After they received my credit application....I was asked what kind of monthly payment was I looking to have. I told them and was told I would receive a call back. I told the gentlemen that I really wanted this vehicle and to try his best to get me in it. Lo and behold...I was told to put down $5,000. I told him I did not have that kind of money to put down on a used car and if I did...I would be purchasing a new vehicle. Finally, i was told that they could not give me the kind of monthly payment I was looking for and what they did offer as a monthly payment was way too high! 2 Days later the car was marked down and I was not given a curtesy phone call to see if I was still interested. I feel like I did not have an experienced salesman that knew how to accomodate my needs. I was even contacted by the general manager asking me if I had been taken care of. At the time...I was dealing with the salesman and hoping the deal would work out,. so therefore I told the general manager everything was going well. Once the deal fell through...I emailed the general manager explaining my situation and asked for his assistance. He never responded!! I was certainly not Wowed and will never contact this dealership again! Someone else purchased the car a few days later with the lowered price!

Very knowledgeable and helpful

by from Va. Tyson's |

John and Steve was helpful, I did not know my car was still under warranty, I visited another Koons they said I would have to pay 89.99 to check my car out.

Great Service Team

by from Tysons Corner, Virginia |

I am not thrilled that my brand new car.has had so many issues in its first year. However, Koons was the fastest, friendliest and most efficient shop I have yet been to. The pit crew / front desk team were so helpful, and fit me in under a significant time crunch. Please give them my compliments.

A great experience!

by from Burke, VA |

Jeff Vohar helped us three years ago and we were very pleased. As soon as we knew what we were interested in, we phoned Jeff and he did a great job again!

Exceptional

by from Clinton, Md |

Walking in the door the vibe was professional and pleasant; once i found my salesperson he pleasant professional and ready to assist. My experience at Koons Chevrolet in Tysons Corner was exceptional from the time arrived; the test drive, Sale finance, to my departure btw we even attended a cookout they were having. (-: everything was wonderful I will definitely return....

Top notch facility!

by from Tysons Corner, VA |

Michael in the service department was great! Buying from Jim Warren has also been a great experience!! These are the reasons I stay with Koons-for service AND buying! This facility is professional, helpful and not pushy!

Bill Appel Is A Gem

by from Vienna, VA |

Bill Appel is a gem. So is your courtesy shuttle. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying my only "issue" is the high cost of service, but that said I value your factory authorized brand as worthwhile.

Amazing service best buying experience ever!!!

by from Vienna, Va |

Omar was GREAT! We couldn't be any happier with our new GMC Terrain. We will continue to buy from Koons Tysons Chevy Buick GMC from now on. I highly recommend this place. Omar he provided great service and was so pleasant to work with. Thank you....