Koons of Tysons Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-854-8447

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great Buying Experience Koons Tysons

by from Stafford, VA |

We have bought a few cars from dealerships and our recent experience at Koons ranks among the BEST. Dave Sawyer was a pleasure to work with as we narrowed our search to the Yukon Denali XL. He explained all the details of our new SUV, and even helped us link our i-phones and download/set-up the Onstar App while the paper work was being processed (great use of the time). Additionally a few days later he followed up with an email/text to ensure we were enjoying our purchase (which we definitely are). We will surely return to Koons to have Dave help us with our next purchase because of his outstanding customer service and for the great deals at Koon's of Tysons!

Excellent

by from Vienna, VA |

I finally completed to purchase a vehicle from Koons Chevrolet Buick GMC at Tysons Corner, VA. They suggested a reasonable good price for buying a car. I satisfied to buy a car and love Spark 2014 1LT.

Ignition Recall

by from Arlington, VA |

The work was completed in a timely manner. Personnel were friendly.

Great dealership with great sales department

by from Maryland |

First time buying a car at Koons and I must say the buying process couldn't go any smoother. Maks Seriki was the person who I set up a appointment and dealt with from the bebeginning and I must say was honest and easy to work with. Bought a tahoe and we made the price work and he took care of ananything that I needed done. Great customer and sales relationship. Took care of all my needs and made sure it can happen. Definitely recommend Maks Seriki if your look for a car. Will definitely help you find the car you need.

Satisfied Customer

by from Suitland, MD |

I absolutely did not have plans to purchase a vehicle. I was simply coming in to see in person how a White Diamond Chevy LT looked. But because of the friendly nature and great salesmanship of Daniel Sidzina, I found a vehicle that I am very satisfied with and he made me an offer I could not refuse. Therefore, I left Koons Chevrolet Tysons a happy customer and new chevy owner.

Truck Purchase

by from Springfield, VA |

Let me start out by saying how my car shopping experience at Koons ended -> 5 STARS !! <- How I landed on the 5 Stars is a direct result of the professionalism I received from the team I worked with Koons during my car buying process. The Salesman working with me listened and understood what was important to me, first being the type of truck I was looking to purchase down to the details what's key here is that this vehicle wasn't on the lot and they located it right away. Second and probably the most important piece to completing this deal was price in which they worked with to meet the budget I was working with... Again overall my car buying experience at Koons was enjoyable and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a positive car shopping experience.

Pretty Good...

by from Nokesville, VA |

Juan was extremely knowledgable about the product and worked well with us from start to finish. My only issue (and it isn't just at this dealership but all dealerships) is the amount of time it takes to finish the deal, particularly when we had most everything approved and completed in advance.

customer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

For all customers looking to purchase a used car - I called about an advertised vehicle at 9AM this morning. I found out about the vehicle and because I live 3 states away wanted to assure myself that the vehicle I was going to buy today would still be available upon my arrival. I gave a healthy deposit on my credit card to hold the vehicle until my arrival. I told the salesman I would be leaving at 2PM to see the vehicle and drive it, and would be arriving by 5PM. I was told no problem the car would be waiting for me. SURPRISE - I got a call at 2PM and the salesman told me another customer had just purchased the vehicle!!!!!! My advise for all potential customers - DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP.

Another Great Experience

by from Alexandria, Va |

I had another great experience at Koons. I went in knowing what I wanted. Dave Sawyer listened, and then found the exact car Iwanted. He didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want, and then spent time going over everything in my new car to make sure I understood how everything worked. Overall it was a great experience. This is the third car I have bought through Koons, and I will definitely be back in the future to buy another.

Great buying experience

by from Lorton VA |

Everyone was professional and helpful. I have already recommended Koons :)

Great New Car Experience at Koons Chevrolet

by from Fairfax, VA |

My thanks to Jeff Vohar, Rob Jacob, and John Gribbins for a very pleasant sales experience. All of my questions were answered, and I received top-notch courtesy and service at all times. I could not have asked for a better new car buying experience.