Koons of Tysons Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-854-8447

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Ms Robin Pena Brown

by from Alexandria, VA |

My car salesman (Jonathan) was very very professional, pleasant and and knowledgable about the Buick Encore, and more importantly; he actually listened and heard what my budget limitations were. I also experienced a very professional and pleasant exchange with the Finance officer (Wayne Chase), who offered me a little extra on my warranty. I also had the pleasure of meeting the Manager, John, who took the time to say "thank you and congratulations" at 9:00PM as he was leaving the office! Great Great staff that I will be sure to recommend should anyone I know be on the look out to purchase a Buick!!

Quick, convenient, and professional!

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

Very pleased with this dealership. Will return for services and new cars when needed.

Very helpful staff

by from Arlington, VA |

Our sales consultant, Arsalan Kuchikali, was very helpful and friendly to work with. He took care of all our concerns and went out of his way to make sure our family was comfortable shopping there. He is a very genuine and friendly person. We enjoyed working with him and getting to know him.

WOW Price and WOW Experience

by from Ashburn Virginia |

My Salesman, Mandou, was professional and courteous and he continued to go the extra mile to get me where I needed to be. If you visit there then I highly recommend that you ask for him! The same is true of the management staff of Joshua Estrada and Brian Murray. I have shopped here on dozens of occasions and the price, professionalism and experience is always top shelf. I continually and enthusiastically recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. I personally guarantee that they will receive the very best in care!

Prompt and friendly

by from McLean, VA |

The staff was friendly and my appointment started on time and ended when they promised. They came in halfway through my appointment to let me know how things were going which was great.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Springfield, VA |

We had an issue with our GMC Terrain that was covered under the power train warranty. Our service guy, Steve, was extremely helpful and accommodating. When we had to take the car back after the problem was fixed, because the check engine light came back on, Steve again was extremely helpful and even offered us a loaner car if ours had to stay overnight. Turned out it was a quick and easy fix second time around and we were out the door within 20 minutes with our car. This type of customer service will keep me coming back!

Beware of terrible sales practices

by from Herkimer, NY |

Worst dealership experience ever. Beware of WOW pricing, as it does not include destination fee that is part of the sticker price, and there are add-ons you might not expect. After agreeing to buy the vehicle (at an escalated price), I was told by the salesman to start processing the finance application on their web site. Five minutes later, I was sent an email by Koons (not a courtesy phone call) indicating "The dealership has decided not to sell you a car". At the time Koons had a better business bureau rating of D minus. Buyer be very aware dealing with Koons. Make sure you read the details on pricing, and you might be very better off going somewhere else. I did, and found a dealership with the same exact car (with extra options) with a bottom line price $2000 less. You don't get a BBB D minus rating for "good practices"....

Efficient Service

by from Landover, Maryland |

The service was quick, convenient. The personnel were very polite and explained everything about the condition and care of my car.

Service Advisor Steve Waldron

by from Lorton, Virginia |

I recently visited Koons of Tysons Corner Service Department and I had a Great Experience dealing with Steve Waldron my Service Writer.. He is Fantastic person to work with. He took my order of what I wanted to have done and followed to the "T".. He also advised me of some other things that I need to have done in the future... He kept me informed along the way and he also called me once my vehicle was ready and the work was done .. I will be recommending everyone to come see him because he is truly a professional 100%...

Huge dealership with many helpful personnel

by from Alexandria, VA |

Though the best offer I received from the salesman was not near what I expected - especially for my trade in - with some haggling and supervisor intervention, we came to a better, but not final deal. Then because of my federal credit union membership, a bit more was deducted and I drove away in my Encore. I am very happy with the car and as soon as I learn all of its gadgets, I'll be even happier with it.

Earl T. Jones, Jr