Koons of Tysons Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-854-8447

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great service

by from Ft. Washington, MD |

Steve Waldron is a great service advisor and provided great service to me in the repair of my vehicle! !!

July 20, 2015

Hi Regina, thank you for your review! Glad to hear you had a good experience in our service department and that everything came out well. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!

Great service and clean and spacious waiting area

by from Prince Frederick,Maryland |

Came in for a oil change and they got me in and out in no time.clean and spacious waiting area.

up and down experience

by from Arlington, VA |

It was a pleasure working with salesman Bakary Darbo. Bakary is top notch, and the finance personnel were excellent as well. On the other hand, it was difficult working with sales manager Joshua Estrada, who made the buying process uncomfortable with his unprofessional attitude. Customers deserve better from managers at Koons.

Great Experience

by from Tysons, VA |

I just bought a 2015 Chevy Cruze. I love this car! I always have a great experience at Koons Chevrolet in Tysons. My salesman Earl always aims to please. He tries his best to get you into a car withithin your budget. The General Manager is personable and hands on, the finance person was low pressure while giving you options. Great experience overall.

July 28, 2015

Hi Sheila, glad to hear that you're loving your new Cruze! We're happy that you've had such a good experience with us and we appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words and your review!

Corvette Service

by from Washington, DC |

My A/C suddenly stopped blowing cold air. I called Bill Appeal at Koons and he scheduled me quickly for service and I needed a new compressor and Bill was able to get it same day from another dealer [he had none in stock] and Walt [Corvette mechanic] did a superb job in replacing the old with the new. The A/C will now run you out of car on lowest setting. Good job by Koons.

July 17, 2015

Hi Basil, I'm happy to hear that everything went well with your Corvette's service and that the A/C is running better now. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you around again soon!

Hello

by from Arlington, Virginia |

keep up the good work.....................................................................................................................................................

July 22, 2015

Thank you Jose! We definitely will, thanks for your review!

Recall work

by from Oakton, VA |

I had recall work done. Your team got my information in a timely manner and quickly got the work done, much sooner than I expected. Well done.

July 17, 2015

William, glad to hear that your service experience with us went well. Thanks for your review and hope to see you again!

Great sales team.

by from Burke, VA |

Travis Fredrick did an outstanding job getting us into the right vehicle for our family. We purchased a car one day but decided later that night that it was the wrong one. We called Travis the next morning and were in another vehicle that afternoon. Both he and the finance department were super easy to work with and ensured that everything was done as simply as possible.

July 22, 2015

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that Travis was able to help you and your family and we're happy that you left with the vehicle you were looking for. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

A salesman's salesman

by from Herndon, Virginia |

Mark Gomez worked with me on replacing my 2011 Enclave with a new 2015 Enclave. I wanted one without the video screens in the headrest of the two front seats. Not exctly what they ordered at the dealership. There were none in inventory so he hunted for the car I wanted at other Buick dealships in the region. In no time he was able to locate it and it was delivered a few days latter. Exactly what I was looking for and Mark made the experience a real pleasure. I left feeling like I got what I wanted at a price that was really good. An excellent salesman with a knack for understanding what I wanted and making it happen. Good job!

July 17, 2015

Hi Kirby, thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad to hear that Mark was able to help you get the right car with everything you wanted. Hope you're enjoying your new Enclave and hope to see you again soon!

Excelkent customer service

by from McLean, VA |

I was greeted and given a timeframe for the work which the dealership actually beat! All interactions were friendly and helpful

July 13, 2015

Hi Christopher, we're glad you had a good experience with our service department! We hope to see you again soon!

Good experience buying my GMC Acadia

by from Herndon, VA |

Everyone was friendly and professional; I sincerely appreciated being greeted and helped as soon as I walked into the showroom. Umar did a great job finding me the right car and making sure I went home with it. No complaints at all!

July 13, 2015

Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're glad Umar was able to help you out and get you in the vehicle you wanted. Hope you're enjoying it and that we see you again soon!