Keyes Lexus

5905 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91401

great deal

by from woodland hills,ca |

I got an excellent deal on my new car, and the sales person was very efficient and friendly. I would go back there again and would recommend particularly the sales person that I dealt with.

great deal

by from woodland hills,ca |

our new 2013 es 350!!!

by from sherman oaks, ca |

Ellie Shafiee told us about a deal which I said sounded too good to be true. Exchange our two year old Lexus which we were very happy with for a brand new Lexus, same car, just brand new. No down payment for a new lease, same payment. I was skeptical but everything she promised was true and we couldn't be happier. Thanks, Ellie!!!

Great Experience!!

by from Burbank |

Leased a Lexus CT 200h F-Sport - Salesperson was Taylan, numbers guy was Kaalan, and finance guy was Oleg. I have no complaints! Felt like I got a really good deal on a gorgeous car and I'm extremely pleased! Special shout-out to Taylan, this guy worked really hard to make this deal happen and keep me happy. He's an asset to Keyes and I hope they reward him with some big bucks...nice guy! E. Pierce

Very responsive

by from Los Angeles County, CA |

I contacted Narine via Live Chat. She was very responsive to the questions I had. Unfortunately, the dealership had very little inventory due to a promotion they are running. They did not have the car I wanted in stock. If they had, I would have bought it from them.

Keyes for a great customer experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Natalie is really fantastic at creating a great customer experience. Both Joey and Aram were very supportive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Keyes for both a car purchase/lease as well as ongoing servicing.

Best Car Buying ever

by from Simi Valley, Ca. |

Best car buying experience I have had.. I have purchased over 20 cars in my lifetime, Keyes Lexus was Best case senario... Luis Nunez one of the car demonstrators was so helpful in finding me the car I wanted. Luis went above and beyond what he needed to do.. Once we where ready Joey the sales manager gave me a great deal.. The dealership has a ton of cars to choice from, the best waiting lodge ever as well as the showroom looks like a 5 star hotel.. All around A+

Great salesman!

by from Reseda, Ca |

I stopped in at Keyes Lexus Van Nuys and saw Luis Nunez. He was polite and very knowledgeable about the product. I will definitely go in and see him again when I am ready to buy.

Went in for service, left with a new car

by from Southern California |

I leased a new ES350 on a special Black Friday/VIP promotion. All Keyes Lexus staff with whom I met were pleasant, helpful and anxious to assist me. The process was comfortable and efficient, and I left with a very positive feeling about Keyes Lexus.

review of buying experience

by from Los Angeles, ca |

Simply put, superb. In every aspect from customer service, sales, finance, etc. From the moment i walked onto the lot until i drove off with my car. I won't buy a different car again nor go to another dealership.

Keyes Lexus responded to this review

July 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind words Reb Daniel. We appreciate your patronage of our store. Please never hesitate to contact me to discuss your experience at Keyes Lexus. Jay Campbell-Internet and BDC Manager-818.822.0501 or jcampbell@keyeslexus.com