Volvo of Marietta

New 888-445-2602
Used 888-343-1815
Service 877-406-5290

Expect the Best

Go somewhere else for Volvo services and repairs

by from West Cobb Co, GA |

Living in Marietta and owning Volvos used to mean that for scheduled services and needed repairs, I would always go to Chris Volvo. Then, after Nalley bought Chris Volvo, I kept going there because all the service advisors and mechanics stayed the same and they took good care of my Volvos, even though their service prices were higher. But now, Jim Ellis owns this Volvo dealership from Nalley, moved it further north, and their service department and customer experience has gone to hades in a hand basket. Not only have most all of the good Volvo service advisors left this dealership, most all their good Volvo mechanics have too. I have given them several chances to win my service business, but they can't get anything right, even though they charge prices among the highest in the Atlanta area. Their service department is small, dirty and harder to get to, and I am now driving an additional 15 miles past their Volvo of Marietta dealership to a Volvo dealer in Alpharetta to have my Volvos serviced. I hate to leave negative reviews, but I think people need to know the reason why nobody leaves these guys good reviews (it looks like one reviewer agrees with me and the other two reviews look like Jim Ellis employees...geez). It's sad but true, they are not a good service experience and it needs to publicized so they hopefully work to improve it.

Great Internet Followup

by from Evans, GA |

I received a quick response and complete information to a request for information about a Volvo. I will definitely consider Volvo of Marietta if I decide to buy a Volvo. Thanks so much!

Wasted my money and had to go elsewhere

by from Marietta, Georgia |

I live in Marietta and have owned Volvos for many years, and used to always have them serviced at Chris Volvo. When Chris Volvo got bought by Nalley, I continued to go there because they kept the same facility and people. However, when Jim Eliis bought the Volvo dealership from Nalley, it went downhill in a hurry. It moved to a much smaller and shared facility (Ellis' Mazda dealership), most all of the good Chris Volvo and Nalley Volvo mechanics left, and they absolutely stink now. They just ripped me off for several hundred dollars for a simple software-download service, and after two re-visits, i still have glitches with my Volvo's "software" and computer module. I finally had to take my Volvo to another Volvo dealer, and they fixed it on the first visit. This made me see that I should never take my Volvo back to this Jim Ellis dealership for future services. Take them your Mazda or Volkswagon, but not your Volvo; they're out of their element.

A welcome add to the Jim Ellis Family

by from Smyrna GA |

The Jim Ellis name has always been synonomous with first class experience and customer care. So glad to see the addition of Volvo to the family.