Class Auto Sales

Class Auto Sales

2100 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 888-871-1874

WE WORK WITH EVERYONE! " NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL GET YOU APPROVED"

best experience I've ever had buying a car

by from Sacramento |

Bought my first bmw there, customer service was excellent, very polite, and best of all I felt no pressure purchasing this vehicle. The staff is extremely friendly and warm. They even worked on aesthetic issues, I made on the car for free. Hands down I give them A++.

the best used car dealer in sacramento area

by from sacramento |

I bought a car there. Ash and his partner were awesome. I was very pleased with the experience. Being a female I felt that I would be very intimidated. But not at all. They made me feel very comfortable. No pressure, answered all my question and were very respectful. And have me a great deal. Please feel free to use this as my review. Stella R. * satisfied customer ^~^

jim audry jackson

by from nice ca |

after looking at a lot of trucks that were so called check by the service facility, we found our new truck at class auto sales,we test drove the truck and decided to make a offer, y.l. expressed he wanted me to go home happy.. since my other truck was totaled..he took my offer and i left sacramento in my new superduty.the no pressue sales experiance sold me. they took good care of us and i will buy from them again.

recent customer

by from stockton ca |

I recently bough a car from this dealer. The car itself was a good car and im happy with it. The people were cool but what I didnt like was that they took advantage of the fact that I had no established credit due to the fact I always buy cash. They sold me the car for about 1500 more than listed price plus my down payment of 2k. At the end im paying about 6k over what the top dollar for this car is worth. He wouldent let me negotiate the price at all. I still got the car because I liked it and I need to start my credit and money aint the issue. But I wouldent do it again or recomend them.

Class Auto Sales responded to this review

May 31, 2014

I am really sorry you feel this way..Sometimes when the credit is not good the banks charge high bank fee! the lower the credit the higher the fees goes. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I like to get the opportunity to change how you feel.. Wael

very nice lot ,cars,service,......

by from california,CA |

i like it they have a nice cars and very very clean , good service

Class Auto Sales responded to this review

May 22, 2014

I thank you very much for the great review.