Koons of Falls Church Ford

New 888-698-0712
Used 866-576-9846
Service 888-501-2650

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Simple and stress-free car buying experience

by from Arlington |

I needed a new car so I went over to Koons Ford Falls Church because I bought a car there almost fifteen years ago and had a decently good experience. I really liked the Escape, my neighbor purchased one a few months ago and I have been in it a few times. I worked with Yaz, my salesman, who was extremely knowledgeable, well-spoken and friendly, and I really enjoyed working with him. The whole process was straightforward and didn't take too long in my opinion. I will surely recommend Yaz and Koons Ford Falls Church to anyone I meet who wants to buy a car!

Koons of Falls Church Ford responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Hi Dave, Thank you for the review! Sounds like Yaz did a great job. Hope to see you again soon!

Amazing Salesman "Tony Anzo" at Koons Ford

by from Woodbridge VA |

I am writing this review to share my amazing experience at Koons Ford Falls Church. Everyone I dealt with at Koons Ford was extremely helpful! Tony Anzo patiently worked with me to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. There was no pressure, and the entire process was handled professionaly by everyone involved. I would recommend Koons Ford Falls Church to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great service ,the process was easy and fast

by from Woodbridge ,va |

My hat goes off to Tony Anzo he was great make my buying experience easy and no hassle, thank you guys .The whole sales team is great and the finance department was awesome

Great experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I had a great experience at Koons Ford Falls Church, mostly thanks to Azeez Yinusa. Prior to going to Koons Falls Church, I spent most of the day with a different Ford dealership in MD which ended up being a big waste of time. The sales person at this other dealership didn't seem interested in selling me car (he never said anything about the car, just stood around while I asked questions and even left me with a trainee that knew nothing about the vehicle) and kept for me waiting only to make an offer that was laughable (for both my trade-in and the one they were selling). So, my next stop was Koons Ford Falls Church to check out a car I had seen on their website. I went through a car buying service provided by my credit union, and once Koons saw that I was interested in their vehicle, I received an email to set up an appointment to see it. From the minute I got there, my interaction with Azeez was very pleasant. He has obviously taken the time to familiarize himself with the car and cited the perks of the car while I was checking it out, never skipping a beat when I fired off questions during my inspection. After the test drive, we went back into the office to start the the old song-and-dance that takes place when buying a car. I had a set amount that I wanted to pay, and after some back-and-forth, the manager Cris came in with a number over my desired amount but still a really good deal. I had to get my pre-approved amount increased, so it took two days to come back and I came in looking to purchase at the amount that I was quoted. I initially met some resistance with a different manager on staff that evening, Ruben. After some more back-and-forth, Ruben honored the quote from my last visit and I drove away a happy customer. I really don't enjoy the whole process with buying cars, but the Azeez absolutely made the experience painless and the managers were very fajr with their pricing.I would go to Koons Falls Church again for another car, and I definitely recommend asking for Azeez Yinusa.

Great service! Buy your car from Soufiane!!

by from Arlington, VA |

I have purchased two cars from Koons Ford- both times thru Soufiane and had GREAT experiences. He is very informative, makes sure you feel very comfortable with the car, the purchasing process and everything else. I highly recommend Koons Ford BECAUSE of Soufiane!! Tell him Whitney sent you!

Great informative experience

by from alexandria,Va |

Jerry helped me find the truck I wanted and then showed me how everything worked. Arthur showed me the rebates I qualified for and then helped with the finance options as well. I will go back again for my next car or truck.

Crazy knowledge.

by from Ashburn, VA |

I've been wanting to write a review for awhile. I've had the pleasure of working with Reza at Koons Ford in Fallchurch. He was extremely knowledgeable about his facts regarding any questions I had. I ended buying a 2015 Ford Explorer and absolutely love it. Reza mentioned he had one himself and stands by the car. I couldn't be happier. He was a pleasure to work with, in the future, I would only want to work for him.

Excellent service

by from Reston, VA |

Russel Walker and Viktor made my first car purchase easy and smooth. They were really helpful and friendly in accommodating my needs and requirements. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anybody.

Great experience buying a truck

by from Alexandria, VA |

I needed a newer truck for my business and I see one at Koons when I was driving by, it was parked at the front next to the road so I went in to see it. I meet a salesman name is Yaz, he is a great guy and help me to get the best deal on the truck I like. I only had one hour because I was on lunch break but Yaz finish everything fast so I can go back to work. After I buy the truck I took to my mechanic to see if everything is good for engine and transmission, he said everything great and they even already put new brake pads on truck! I ask him if truck was good deal and told him the price, he say I get very good deal so I'm happy with everything and very happy with Yaz, he is so good guy I send all my friends!

Customer Review

by from Glenn Dale, MD |

I bought a 2011 Buick Enclave on September 24, 2014. I had quite a horrible experience! The sales representative left before the deal was concluded. At the final signing of the paper works, it was discovered that the odometer was about 3,000 more than the advertised and initially disclosed odometer by Sales Rep! Though one of the Pre-Owned Sales Manager gave $500 for this indiscretion, it left a bad taste in the mouth. Worst yet, in spite of the pricey dealer processing fees, the vehicle was delivered without being cleaned. When I noted this, I was told that this would be done when I come back for the DVD installation. Regrettably however, upon the DVD installation the vehicle was still left uncleaned! I had to wait for almost three hours before this could be done and this was after so much hassles and insistence. Most of the staff were very dismissive and condescending! I felt really terrible coming all the way from Maryland to get such a shoddy treatment at this Koons Ford dealership in Falls Church, Virginia. I'll never recommend them to anyone. Period!

I plan to refer all my friends and family to KOONS

by from Washington, DC |

The entire sales staff has been great. They are extremely knowledgeable and made my car buying process very smooth. I love Koons and will refer all of my friends and family to them!