Koons of Falls Church Ford

Service 888-501-2650

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

What an experience!!!

by from Virginia |

I've neither written reviews nor planned on ever doing so, but upon purchasing a new truck from Koons, Victor asked if I felt comfortable doing so and here I am. Knowing exactly what I wanted, I called Koons Falls Church and set up a test drive with David Mason. First impression upon walking in was great- everyone stood up and asked who and what I was looking for and how they could help. I take it because Georgia David is fairly new, Victor came over to assist me as well. The two of them were more than appreciative of my business. Again, knowing exactly what I wanted, I came in with a price in mind and Victor/David worked to get down as close as possible to that number. Bottom line, I went to a few dealerships and Victor/David beat those others on price of a new F-150 by $1,000 with all fees, taxes, tags etc. included. I even walked out my first day after some negotiating and David said he "knew" I was going to come back, so he put the truck in the back of the lot to save it. Doesn't get much better than that. Koons Falls Church, David, and Victor, want your business and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your time there pleasurable and up to all expectations. Well done to Koons. Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No

Best New Vehicle Purchase Experience EVER !!!

by from chesapeake,va |

I consider myself to be an above average educated car buyer. I read reviews. I watch the market trends and prices. I service my family fleet. I know cars and trucks well. I have owned many vehicles in my 55 years including several used and new Ford trucks. I never thought I would be writing a GREAT review of a new car dealership. I am a skeptic. Everything changed when I made contact with Koons of Falls Church VA. From my initial contact with the salesperson, Jeff Ottenberg, I was amazed at their commitment to giving me the best deal possible on my vehicle of choice. Usually the dealer will steer you into the vehicle of their choice in order to maintain your budget price-in other words they offer you a cheaper vehicle. Koons worked to get me the best possible price and the most available incentives on the vehicle I selected. I live in Chesapeake VA which is over 200 miles and 10 Ford dealerships away from Falls Church. I searched and negotiated with dealers from Raleigh NC to Baltimore MD and no other dealer could compete on a comparable truck. The closest price was in Raleigh which is also over 200 miles from my home and that was $$$ more than Koons for an identical truck (amount equivalent to 5 extra payments).. My 4 local dealers were not competitive in price by thousands of dollars. With Koons we handled 90% of the deal via email. I rented a one way vehicle and made the drive to Koons. Always the skeptic I expected to find hidden fees and dealer add ons when I arrived. Not at Koons. Jeff was especially courteous, friendly and professional throughout the entire process. There were no sales pitches or hidden agendas. The price they quoted is the price I paid. That is what they advertise as the WOW price. I am very happy with the new F 150 and with the sales staff at Koons. Many dealers try to sell you on their service. I am a price buyer. It is a new Ford with a new car warranty that is good at any Ford dealership. I wish I was close enough to let Koons service my truck but am so glad I made the drive. Please take my advice. Shop around. Get price quotes. When you select your new Ford go directly to the Koons of Falls Church website and compare their WOW price to your best negotiated price. Then call Jeff and set your GPS for Falls Church 22044. If you have a trade in vehicle you may get a better deal than I did. Without a trade I missed out on another huge cash incentive. I still wake up in the middle of the night dreading the knock on my door regarding the truck I stole from Falls Church. My new 2014 Koons F 150 was a fantastic deal. I would drive 500 miles for the same savings on my next new vehicle. A great new vehicle buying experience. Strongly recommend to all friends and family.

Buying process

by from Lorton Va |

I am writing this review to share my amazing experience at Koons Falls Church Ford. I called the store to find out my options regarding financing and spoke to an experienced sales professional GIDEON. He invited me to the store and within fifteen minutes, he provided me all my options. I found myself within an hour and half in a beautiful Honda odyssey which my family and I are enjoying it. Thanks to the knowledgeable and experienced sale professional GIDEON !!!!!!!!!!

Great experience!

by from Falls Church, VA |

We are writing this review to share our fantastic experience with Koons Falls Church Ford team. We met George Kaladze when we started to look for a replacement Escape and worked with him on couple of different vehicles, test drove them. He has helped us not only to get an insight into the new model Escape, but listened to our needs and wants and suggested trying other SUVs. It took us couple of more visits, during which Frank, another exemplary salesperson, has also helped us. We have finally decided to go with Explorer. Howard, sales manager, made great deal for us, so that we are now happy owners of 2015 Explorer Sport ? a remarkable vehicle. Thank you Koons Falls Church team. It?s great to have you in the neighborhood.

Great service, deals and car!

by from Hyattsville, MD |

We had very pleasant experience choosing the car, which we found online. The sales consultant, George, was very helpful in explaining all the features of the vehicle, as we had many questions regarding some high tech functions, which we are not particularly good at. The car is fantastic, service was remarkable and deal was even better that we expected. George even delivered the car to our house and took our old car, which we traded in. We would highly recommend Koons Ford in Falls Church and, especially, George to family and friends.

great buying experience

by from alexandria,va |

I just bought my new car from Koons Ford with the help of Moneim and he made the process easy and very enjoyable. I felt like I was buying the car from an old friend. Well done sir, keep up the good work.

Jeff and Russel went above and beyond

by from California |

Moving to the area from across the country and needing a car, I called these guys and they worked with me remotely to get my car. I told them exactly I wanted they shipped the car there for me and it was ready when I showed up in the state. They got me registered in another state and helped me find a good shipping company to get it back across the country. Just excellent service, no complaints

Dreams do come true !!

by from centreville va |

I have had my eye on a new ford edge for the longest time.. unfortunately I was credit challenged and had no hopes of being able to ever buy one. One day as luck would have it I ended up at Koons Ford to just browse, there I met Howard Hubbard the most amazing and most helpful sales person. He showed me around the lot and quickly landed me on the car of my dreams, he worked closely with the finance dept to get my loan approved at a reasonable rate and payment! I was able to drive off that evening with my new car which I badly needed since my old explorer was having major mechanical issues, my family n I are so thankful for have met this amazing salesperson! Thank you Howard for making my dreams come true.

Top Notch

by from Arnoldsburg, WV |

I stopped in to see the new Escapes, met Mike Bancroft and this was by far the best car buying experience ever! From Sales to Managers to the Finance Department everything was smooth as silk! Looking for a new Ford go see the folks at Koons in Falls Church.

Professional staff

by from Lusby, MD |

Overall I had a very positive experience purchasing a used vehicle at this location. The staff was friendly and accomodating, and the showroom was very inviting with coffee for guests, etc. Very pleased with my purchase!

Good value

by from Arlington, VA |

Had a good experience with Soufiane Laamime purchasing a used car with my wife. Painless process and very reasonable.