Mercedes-Benz of Encino

16721 Ventura Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91436

New 888-560-7866
Used 888-561-3854
Service 888-719-2758

For fastest service ask for the Pre-Owned Department!

STAY AWAY FROM ENCINO MERCEDES BENZ! YOU WILL BE T

by from Calabasas, CA 91302 |

STAY AWAY FROM ENCINO MERCEDES BENZ! YOU WILL BE TRICKED INTO A DEAL YOU WILL REGRET! I came to the Mercedes Encino Dearlership to check out a new C250 because I had only two months left on my Audi lease. The dealership pushed me really hard to lease the new Mercedes immediately promising to take care of the remaining two payments for my Audi. The "very nice" salesperson, Artin Bagersarian, assured me that even if I had three payments left on my Audi lease, he would take care of it. Even though I did not intend to lease a new car on that day, I signed the lease agreement and a document specifying two payments to Audi. The bad news came by surprise from Audi when I got the Turn-In Settlement invoice showing that the Mercedes dealership made only one payment instead of two. After five days of numerous phone calls to the Encino Mercedes Benz I was told that I never requested two payments. They produced the document signed by me that read: "Payment TWO Audi financial of $459" and said it had a typo: instead of "Payment TWO Audi?" it should say "Payment TO Audi?" The salesperson Artin, who promised to take care of my remaining lease, lied to my face and said that I had requested only one payment. I am a single mom with a 11-year old daughter? Any reasoning that I can't drive two cars at the same time didn't have any effect? Artin's manager, Shimo Broshinsky, said it was my mistake and no one will help me at their dealership. The people at Encino Mercedes Benz are dishonest and will take advantage of you whenever possible. Stay away from them. Violetta

too aggressive

by from huntington beach , CA |

good management but no control over ur sales staff who would pitched too aggressively on something she did not have but only wants me to come in even if i live an hour and a half away from the dealership. she just turned me off completely and that's why i bought a new car at house of imports yesterday

Car Buying Experience

by from Torrance, CA |

Sales Staff is unethical, deceitful and dishonest. They mislead you, do not honor price agreements, and have a complete disregard for customer satisfaction. This is the second Mercedes purchase I have been very dissatisfied with. At least the first time management resolved the issue. I will not buy another Mercedes and I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Yucaipa,CA |

Igor Benderskiy was a pleasure to work with from his internet follow up through the actual purchase. I drove 1.5 hours to purchase my vehicle and avoid doing business with a local MB dealer (where I have purchased 3 vehicles) and it was well worth the drive.

A satisfying experience

by from Tarzana, CA |

I just bought my 5th MBZ (an E350)from Encino MBZ and as before, I was not disappointed. Kris Assad knew exactly how to handle my questions and objections with absolute knowledge and tact besides giving a fair deal. I expect that Kris will be calling me in about two years to get another new car and I won't hesitate to see him...good going Kris!

My Benz upgrade

by from Encino |

I had an amazing experience at Mercedes Benz of Encino. The entire staff was extremely helpful and found me the perfect car. I will definately refer my friends and family. Fabrizio and Neil were the best.

My Pleasant Surprise

by from Encino |

I am in awe! It was the quickest n pleasant car purchase I have ever done. I love my car. I use to go to House of Imports n now I have found a new home to purchase my MBZ. Thanks Nir, he is a miracle worker!!

Great service

by from Encino |

Anoush is great! I definitely recommend him - no pressure and he was very patient explaining everything.

good Deal

by from california |

Bough a car at this Dealer 2 months ago .. Sale man are nice .. and friendly after spend several hours a got a good deal on .. Will pass a words around .. thank you

Thanks Anoush

by from Encino |

My salesman Anoush Sadegh was very detailed, thorough and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!