Community Chevrolet

Service 877-808-3702 Service 877-808-3702

The Entertainment Industry's 1st Choice

Great Experience

by from Burbank, CA |

Taking my car to Community Chevrolet was the best thing I could have done. Even though my repairs were much more extensive than I anticipated, the level of service and patience were exceptional. Highly recommend. Plus, they are a AAA certified service provider.

July 17, 2015

Patrick, thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to our service team. It's our pleasure to provide top quality service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Wes McClelland, General Manager - wes@yourchevy.com

What A Wonderful Experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bob Greene was exceptional to deal with...appreciated his honest approach, integrity and for not being a hard-sell, overly aggressive and pushy. It was a good experience.

May 18, 2016

Hey Dougie! Thank you for this great review! Bob is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience! Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to get all the good deals! Best, Chad Kelman GM, chad@yourchevy.com - (888) 295-6276

the best people in car dealerships

by from Burbank, California |

Hillary Aviles recommended the Volt line of vehicles to me and salesperson Kendrick made it possible for me. So, after a couple of hours I was on my home in my beautiful Volt.

April 20, 2016

Diana, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Hillary and Kendrick did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Chad Kelman GM, chad@yourchevy.com - (888) 295-6276

Great dealership - great customer service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a great experience at your dealership, thanks to Steven Born. He made dealing with all other dealerships and brands pale in comparison. In fact, I would not have gotten a Chevrolet if it wasn't for his excellent rapport with clients. I was just in the market for an inexpensive lease regardless of brand and car, but he sold the brand, the Cruze and a great deal. I wish I had met him and Community Chevrolet earlier in the process. And biggest kicker, I LOVE driving the Cruze. Looking for a point a to point b car, I really didn't expect it to be as fun of a drive as it actually is. Zippy and easy to handle.

April 20, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Steven assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook to find superb specials! Best, Chad Kelman GM, chad@yourchevy.com - (888) 295-6276

Community Chevrolet is the Best

by from West Hollywood, CA |

I have always had outstanding experiences at Community Chevrolet's Service Department. The reps. are always super-friendly, informative and patient and they explain everything in detail. Equally importantly, my service appointments always take less time than estimated and I have no problem waiting in their customer waiting area.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Scott! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Take care! Best, Chad Kelman GM, chad@yourchevy.com - (888) 295-6276

Service Department. Clean and very professional

by from Burbank, CA |

I think they forgot to come notify me that the car was ready. It was outside on the side when i went looking after over 2 hrs. Seemed like a long time for just an oil change, I am still very satisfied overall with Community Chevrolet. thank you

March 18, 2016

Thomas, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Community Chevrolet. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Best, Salim Haroon - GSM, salim@yourchevy.com

Amazing Service

by from Burbank, CA |

The service was excellent. I love that it is a family owned business and really appreciated how willing everyone was to help. People said hello and offered coffee, tea, and water. It's those small gestures that really make the customer experience amazing. Thank you Community Chevrolet!

March 18, 2016

Jasmine, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our service department was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best, Salim Haroon - GSM, salim@yourchevy.com

1st rate service in every way

by from Burbak ,CA |

the service was outstanding ...Mark my service rep was 1st rate in everyway ,my truck was done ahead of schedule and marks recommendations I have adopted and they have already made a difference in my driving experience

March 18, 2016

Hi Dale and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Mark took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Salim Haroon - GSM, salim@yourchevy.com

periodic service

by from Burbank, California |

I dropped my car off early and was told to wait for a ride home. That took a while and at first I was told the car was done, but then it was just a delay in finding a driver to take me home. The car was ready on time.

March 18, 2016

Judith, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Best, Salim Haroon - GSM, salim@yourchevy.com

Service Department

by from Burbank, California |

Your service department is the reason why for the past 30 years or more I have purchased all my cars from you. I have never considered going anywhere else.

March 18, 2016

Charlene, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Community Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and were glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Salim Haroon - GSM, salim@yourchevy.com