Smart Auto Leasing

2101 Gateway Dr, Irving, TX 75038

Used 888-488-5423 Used 888-488-5423

Smart Options. Smart Pricing. Smart Decisions.

Smart Auto Lease Review

by from Southlake, Texas |

Smart Auto Leasing did a great job bringing our deal to closure at the best price with the best options. We changed our requirements to a job change and they did a great job responding to our requirements. Job well done and appreciated!! Thanks!!!!? David W

Great attention to detail!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

This was my 1st time using this company as I was referred to by a friend who was a previous customer. The process was easy and my agent was in tuned to my specifications as to what I needed. Not only did I get the car I wanted I received the best deal as in monthly payments! When the time comes again I will definitely be back. Till then I will be referring my people to Smart Auto Leasing. Thank you!

Everythig was "too easy"

by from Cedar Hill, TX |

leased my new Ram about 5 months ago from Lee. No problems, she had all paper done when I arrived, drove the truck, loved it, took about 45 min. would recommend to anyone. Lee also called me a couple of times just to make sure all was good. David Podany SR

Awesome Service, Awesome DEAL!!!

by from Cypress, TX. |

I bought a car in a pinch and Kelli really helped ease my stress of buying a car. She is very knowledgeable about the financing process. She got me into a great reliable car within no time! Thanks Kelli! Buyer from Houston!!!

These guys are the best -

by from Austin, TX |

The most professional and helpful folks I've found - GREAT JOB, guys.

over the top

by from Azle Texas |

Dreading, having to shop for a new automobile, I decided late one Sunday evening,After hearing their ads on WBAP radio.To send an email to smart auto leasing,With a brief description of my criteria for new automobile. Monday morning I received a phone call from lea Allen, smart auto leasing agent. we talked briefly, she explained to me she could solve my problem with little effort on my behalf.Personally, I never trust words, only actions .lea telephoned me a couple of more times that day, for more information. Tuesday morning I received another call from Ms. Allen she had the exact car I had described to her earlier.She personally walked me through the numbers. tweaked the numbers where necessary, to meet my budget criteria.We were able to agree on the numbers and Ms. Allen drove the car to my home on Thursday.,Delivered the paperwork and consummated the deal in my home.There's no doubt in my mind .,Every function Lea and the folks at Smart auto leasing perform, is done to satisfy the customer! I highly recommend lea and the kind folks at smart auto leasing.

Great Used Leased Return!

by from Dallas, TX |

Finding a "good deal" on a used car is not only difficult, but a dreaded process all-together! John at Smart Auto Leasing operated with the upmost honesty and integrity. I will not do business, nor recommend anyone to another dealer or company than Smart Auto Leasing. Well done Smart!