Van Horn Milwaukee

Van Horn Milwaukee

7500 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223

Used 866-798-3447

Large Selection. Low Price.

Great service and Great people!

by from Grant, MI |

Alaina Pease and Mark Johnson made my car purchase easy and efficient. I probably shouldn't put this here but I was given their personal cell phone numbers just in case I had a problem. While I did not need to use them, this gave me a feeling of personal commitment from them. I would recommend Van Horn to anyone looking for Great service and Great people. Bill Shafer

July 11, 2014

Bill, I am happy that we were able to making your buying process easy and efficient. We are personal committed to give everyone the best service. We are happy to welcome you to the Van Horn Family! If you ever need anything in the future please let us know.

Working hard for you period.

by from Milwaukee wi |

I must say that Van Horn Milwaukee has won me over with their great customer service. Going above and beyond to find my wife a great car that matches her and also provide her the much needed room for her daily runs. My journey with Van Horn started off with Don Copper whom worked hard even when he was off the clock to help my wife find a car she was comfortable with. Mark Johnson who is also a sale rep work hard for us even when Don Cooper was out. Mark Johnson as you would say put the final touch on the deal that neither my wife or I could pass. I really recommend Van Horn to anyone whom is looking for great service and great cars for reasonable prices. Don and Mark and all the other reps at Van Horn Thank you

No follow up.....

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I saw a truck that I was interested in...Contacted the internet sales....Said to please call me, that I would be quite interested in this vehicle, and gave my number.....since that point, have heard nothing by phone, or email.....So, obviously, they must not share my interest in a sale...

June 12, 2014

I am sorry to hear that you did not get the phone call like you wanted. We pride ourselves on great customer service and this is something we will be addressing right away. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to email me at customersupport@vhmilwaukee.com

Survey

by from Brookfield, wi |

Andrew Rodriguez was very courteous and helpful in the selection of our vehicle. We felt comfortable working with him and would recommend him to others.

June 10, 2014

Kevin, we are happy to hear that Andrew was very helpful in the process of getting your new car! He is a great part of our team and I am happy hear you will pass on the good word. If there ever anything we can do please let me know. Welcome to the Van Horn family!

I am Happy

by from Milwaukee,WI |

I thought I would never be able to get n a car with the credit I have but coming to Van Horn they showed me. I'm a very happy and now a proud owner of a 2008 :)

May 30, 2014

Stacey, I am so happy we at Van Horn were able to put you into a car! We are happy to help you and if you need anything in the future please let us know!

Best Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted by friendly, attentive and professional staff. My salesman was Terry Qualls, and he was just awesome. He was very knowledgeable about the process, very friendly and exceptionally helpful and professional. Everyone was helpful and efficient, the process went smoothly and was done in a timely manner, which I very much appreciated! I would definitely recommend anyone that I know to come to Van Horn to buy a car or have service done on their car.

May 30, 2014

Kristn, we are happy to welcome you to the Van Horn family. Terry is a great part of our team who really shows the customers great customer service. I will pass on your great words to him and his manager. We love to work with you in the future as well as with anything you need. Thank you from Van Horn.

Great experience

by from Milwaukee,wi |

Joshua was extreemly helpful. He went out of his way to find me something I needed. He was polite and respectful. He stayed in contact with me until the deal was complete. Highly satisfied.

May 27, 2014

Cara, we at Van Horn are happy to hear that Joshua helped you though it all. He is a great part of our team and I will sure will pass on your kind words to his managers. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, please follow us on Facebook as we have specials exclusively for our followers.

Great service, good car buying experience

by from Milwaukee,wi |

I had a great car buying experience. Terry was nice, made me feel comfortable, and made the car buying experience nice.

April 7, 2014

Sandy, I am happy to hear that you had a great buying experience and that Terry was so nice to you. He is truly a great part of our team. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Great service

by from Milwaukee , wi |

Great service, Van horn honestly works with people who does not have any credit. This is my first time financing a car and it is great, overall the customer service was great. The questions I asked where all answered. I will be recommending people.

April 4, 2014

Delilah, we are so happy to be apart of you buying your first car! We are glad to hear everything was answered and we look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the Van Horn family!

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I went to Van Horn in Milwaukee and left with a car!!! I was excited and it was needed, I had been turned down by another dealership that did not try to work with me. However, I went to VanHorn and Alex did a great job getting me in a car that enjoy!!! I came with a busted vehicle and left with a 2007 Hydundai Sonata!!!

April 2, 2014

Anita congratulations on your 2007 Sonta, I am happy to hear that Alex and Van Horn were able to get you into your new ride! We look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Great service

by from Green Bay, Wi |

I received great customer service with answers to every question I had. From Shaun the lot attendant to Alaina internet sales and lidija the finance manager the service was unbeatable. When I purchase another vehicle this will be my place I go first.

April 1, 2014

Bryan, we are so happy to hear that everyone was able to give you the unbeatable service that you deserve! I will pass on all your praise to there manager. We are happy to welcome you into the Van Horn family and can not wait to help you with you next purchase.