Van Horn Milwaukee

Van Horn Milwaukee

7500 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223

Used 866-798-3447

Large Selection. Low Price.

Couldn't be happier

by from Wisconsin |

We all know that car shopping is our least favorite thing to do but it has to be done. The team at Van Horn made that process as smooth as they could for me. They treated me with respect the whole way though no matter what my situation was. They really made me feel part of there family. They showed me a large selection of vehicle and I am happy to be coming home with something nice and new! I will tell all my friend and family to see them as they truly are a great dealership!

December 17, 2014

We are happy to hear that we made the car buying process a little more enjoyable for you. We welcome you to the Van Horn and look forward to working with you for years to come as well as your friends and family. Enjoy your new car and thank you.

vanessa

by from milwaukee wisconsin |

super nice people very easy to talk to thye were very helpful special thanks to David Landrith,Perry,Joe Harris,Tony Miliacca

zola lark

by from milwaukee wi |

my sales person Terry manager dave and the facility was fantastic i will be back for my next vehicle for sure feel very lucky with how i was treated

Great Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Working with James Walker was a blast. He helped me find the perfect vehicle for me and my four children. The right price, great customer service, and so much help. I appreciate everything you guys did, THANKS.

The customer service is second to none.

by from Milwaukee,WI |

This is an experience I want to feel over and over again Thanks Van Horn For The Great Service

Mr. Moss, I am happy to hear you had some great service here! Alaina

Excellent Services

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We have had an excellent experience. I, the wife, never thought I could be approved. Mr. David (superman) Landrith, made it happen for us and we got the Ford Truck we wanted. They are excellent here at Van Horn on 76th Street in Milwaukee.

MILWAUKEE VAN HORN IS THE BEST!!

by from MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN |

I STARTED MY SEARCH FOR A VEHICLE WITH VAN HORN SHEBOYGAN, THAT EXPERIENCE WAS A HORRIBLE ONE! THEY DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME AND SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS WHICH WOULD BE ON WEDNESDAY THE 27TH. BUT I SPOKE TO FRED ON FRIDAY THE WHICH WAS THE 22ND. YES, THEY WERE OPEN EVERYDAY UP TILL MY (SO CALLED APPOINTMENT TIME ON THE 27TH) BESIDES ON SUNDAY+MONDAY THE HOLIDAY. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF THEY WERE OPEN WHY THEY COULDN'T HELP ME. BUT VAN HORN HERE IN MILWAUKEE NOT ONLY HELPED ME BUT I ENJOYED THE PROCESS! THEY WERE VERY PERSONABLE AND CARING TOWARDS ME. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS NICE MAINLY BECAUSE I WAS TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING NOT A NUMBER OR AN ANIMAL! I HAVE NOT FINANCED ANYTHING IN OVER 10 YEARS AND THEY MADE MY EXPERIENCE A GOOD ONE. TONY MILLIAACA MY SALESMAN, DAVID LINDRITH THE SALES MANAGER AND PERRY WERE AWESOME! BOTTOM LINE, I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH MILWAUKEE VAN HORN AND I WAS NOT WITH THE SHEBOYGAN LOCATION I ACTUALLY THINK I WAS MISTREATED AND I WILL BE TAKING FURTHER ACTION AGAINST THE VAN HORN IN SHEBOYGAN SO IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL STORY PLEASE GO TO THE SHEBOYGAN REVIEW. THANKS RETTA

May 28, 2015

Retta, I am happy to hear Tony was a great sale man and was able to help you out in getting a new vehicle! I will pass along all your kind words to his manager. We are more than happy to be able to help you in the future any way we can! Welcome to the Van Horn Family! Alaina

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We received excellent customer service here at Van Horn. Our dealer, Tony Miliacca, couldn't have treated us any better and Dave Landrith and Perry helped get us into a wonderful car.

May 27, 2015

Helen, I am so happy to hear Tony treated you so well and I will make sure he and his manager hear your kind works as he a great part of our team. We are happy to welcome you into the Van Horn Family. Alaina

Great Job

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

They dealership above and beyond to help me. I would recommend this dealer ship to all my friends and family.

May 27, 2015

Antonio, we will continue to go above and beyond to help you in the future. We will be able to help you and your family for years to come!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE!!

by from MILWAUKEE, WI |

I SHOPPED AROUND FOR A VEHICLE AT A FEW OTHER PLACES AND I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! HERE AT VAN HORN IN MILWAUKEE I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. TONY MILIACCA MY SALESMAN AND THE STORE MANAGER DAVID LANDRITH WERE GREAT AND VERY IN TUNED WITH MY NEEDS WHICH MATTERS TO ME AND MY FAMILY. THEY TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE I KNOW, WHETHER YOU HAVE GOOD CREDIT OR BAD!! THANKS VAN HORN ON NORTH 76TH!

May 27, 2015

Loretta, we are happy to hear we were able to wow you with the great experience and show you how much you match to us. We are more than happy to help you and we look forward to working you and all your referrals!

Great Service

by from Brown Deer Wi. |

My overall experience was very professional,Terry and Jerry was very helpful and caring. They wanted to make sure I got the best deal available and possible

May 27, 2015

Kateeva, Terry is a great part of our team and I will pass along your kind words to his manager. We are happy to welcome you to the Van Horn Family!